Page 1 of 45 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Club Nintendo thread!

Default The Club Nintendo thread!

I haven't seen one (not in the first page at least) so here it is, the Club Nintendo thread!!!

Just one thing though: apart from all normal rules, there is an extra rule that I need to add: PLEASE TELL WHICH COUNTRY CLUB NINTENDO YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.
    This is because there's a JP, USA and a EU club nintendo.

Discuss!

Right now, though, I have one question of mine:

Does the Platinum disk for the SMG soundtrack have all the soundtracks in the other one? Because I want all the music, and I'm not sure if t has all the music in it. This is for the EU club, the EU club, I repeat.
    Claims: Mario, The Big Bang Theory, Victini

There's also an Australian store.
    But I guess we're the arsehole of the world, so oh well.

Also, Club Nintendo is ****.

Kinda mad that the Nintendo of America gave away the Super Mario Galaxy OST bundled in with the new Wii instead of having it as a reward on the North American Club Nintendo instead. Though that is how they are these days with not releasing games like Xenoblade. Other than that , It's about that time for the Platinum and Gold awards from last years club year for the North American Club Nintendo. I'm so exited for those Mario Pins I got this year for being a Platinum Member last year.

R.I.P. Gematsu Rumor...

Only thing I'm interested in getting from Club Nintendo is the new t-shirt.

Nintendo Gamer since 1999.

(America) Well, at least the T-shirt is good enough.

*Exchanges coins for T-shirt*

Palutena believes there is no such thing as personal space. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Mario Kart 8

I haven't gotten enough first party games to get Gold or Platinum rank these past two years. I really liked the calander and wanted to see who was on the last two.

All I've gotten with points are the Zelda posters and the red pouch.

Pokemon Global LinkMy Games
    Fairywitch made the Fizzy Bubbles icon & the three banners with white-haired women || Dwlr made the one with text

This is a dumb thread. There's honestly nothing to talk about. And quite honestly, no one cares how people spend their coins.
    I have claimed Marcus Fenix
    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    THE BULLIES ALWAYS WIN!!!
    Last.fm

(USA) I'm thinking I might want the giant AR card, but I should probably save up for the t-shirt...
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
        Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:

Quote Originally Posted by Night Shadow View Post
    This is a dumb thread. There's honestly nothing to talk about. And quite honestly, no one cares how people spend their coins.
    We can discuss differences in prizes between regions, what we think of said prizes, what we did with them, bltchb about how lame/expensive they might be.

Thats something right there.

They added new stuff for 'merica, when?

Fairywitch made the Fizzy Bubbles icon & the three banners with white-haired women || Dwlr made the one with text

I'll be getting the platinum prize when it is sent out, and I might reach it again this year. So far I've got the Blooper fan and the Mario star bag with my collected coins. Currently at 410 or something.
    3DS FC (Pokemon X): 1848-1667-7668
    Friend safari is Ice with Snorunt, Beartic, and Cloyster. Looking for Dragon safaris, safaris with Whirlipede or Espurr, and Y-exclusive Mega Stones.

Shiny Chains (D/P): Ralts, Magnemite, Beldum
    Targets: Shinx
    Shiny Chains (X/Y): None
    Targets: Clauncher/Clawitzer, Swirlix, Smeargle

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle115 View Post
    (USA) I'm thinking I might want the giant AR card, but I should probably save up for the t-shirt...
    Why but one when you can make one with a printer?
    Venemo Oscuridad - 50 Points
    I need to finish Bravely Default, Mega Man 2, my Pokemon Emerald Nuzloche, and the entire Metroid Prime Trilogy, and I want to do all of this by October 3rd.
    Since when did playing video require so much schedule management?

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Why but one when you can make one with a printer?
    Hm, good point.
        Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:

Did they start giving away something worth getting in the US or is it still just a bunch of garbage you'll have to spend hundreds of dollars to get?

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Did they start giving away something worth getting in the US or is it still just a bunch of garbage you'll have to spend hundreds of dollars to get?
    Cute way of saying it. I like to think I buy my games because I want to play them so badly rather than cashing in the coins for a measly T-shirt.

BTW, the T-shirt looks great.

Palutena believes there is no such thing as personal space. ~Made by yours truly~

I got my T-Shirt this past Tuesday, and it is awesome. I've also gotten the AR Card, and it was worth it.
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

Probably might be thinking about getting that History of Handheld Systems: Collectible Cards from the North American Club Nintendo. Just them that it would be kinda cool to have stuff from the history of Nintendo like those Hanafuda Cards that they have. Though I do think that the points value for it should be around 500 to 650 for those cards instead of the 800 it is currently is priced. Other than that , That T-shirt does look cool , though I might plan on using points on the GameStop rewards to get another Nintendo related shirts.

R.I.P. Gematsu Rumor...

Okay, I just took a look at the new prizes, and I think I want the shoelaces. I'm off by 30 points, but Skyward Sword will give me enough points after I register it.

Does anyone bother with the intend to buy thing? It's only 10 coins, but I guess if you regularly buy first party games it really adds up.

Hi guys, I've got a question. I just brought home my copy of Skyward Sword, went to register it for the points, but according to club nintendo, the PIN# has expired. I would call nintendo to look into this, but their lines have closed for the day, so I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else.
    Reliable Traders: sroogna, toawest1, nalhutta, Terry!, KiwiDude, Lady Ariel, skinny spartan, ADXP37, Bathrezz.

Platinum FC: 4684 9532 0965
    Black FC: 3353 4028 6472
    Keep in mind when trying to contact me I'm in GMT +10:00 time zone

Quote Originally Posted by achilles90 View Post
    Hi guys, I've got a question. I just brought home my copy of Skyward Sword, went to register it for the points, but according to club nintendo, the PIN# has expired. I would call nintendo to look into this, but their lines have closed for the day, so I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else.
    *Sees post's date*

Oh, gee, I don't know. Perhaps you should call during the day?

Im from the UK, has anybody got a Professor Layton and the Curious Village code they would be willing to trade with me?

I just got my shirt in the mail.
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Im from the UK, has anybody got a Professor Layton and the Curious Village code they would be willing to trade with me?
    I fail to see how this relates to the thread.

I'm 100 points of the Austrailan Game&Watch Collection. Anyone have a code??? Please??
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.

Well, I got the 3DS pouch for 250 Coins... I don't buy games often so I don't get as many rewards.
    3DS Updated FC: 4640-0105-8945
    On Kid Icarus: Uprising I am *AuraSp*

Just saw that they are now started to prepare orders for the Gold and Platinum members reward for the 2011 Club Nintendo year in North America. Guess that would be sometime in December or earlier till the rewards would arrive. Speaking of the Gold and Platinum rewards , I hope that they would have a better Platinum reward for this current Club Nintendo year compared to the previous on that ended in late June. Like that 2009 year that they had Doc Louis' Punch Out and the Mario hat plus 2010 year that had the Mario Figurine set.

R.I.P. Gematsu Rumor...

Page 1 of 45 1234511 ... LastLast