Page 27 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: The Club Nintendo thread!

Azran Flame, do you remember what time it was when you registered Miracle Mask? I'm wondering how quickly the promotion ended.

edit: Ohhhhh. Whoops.
    Last edited by The Eleventh; 12th January 2013 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Must pay more attention

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    Azran Flame, do you remember what time it was when you registered Miracle Mask? I'm wondering how quickly the promotion ended.
    I actually never figured out how to register it (mine's a digital copy, and I didn't have my account linked to my 3DS when I bought it), so... yeah... my precious layton luggage tag, lost forever... ;A; I can't remember when I registered Sticker Star, either, though I'm pretty sure it was a couple of days after I bought it on the 8th of December

Here's a link to the news article on the Nintendo website. It's actually quite old, I'm surprised that it's been kept as quiet as it has.

10,000 pieces, Europe only. Found one auction on eBay, going for quite a lot. I'd sell that thing if I were you.

Quote Originally Posted by Poetry View Post
    Here's a link to the news article on the Nintendo website. It's actually quite old, I'm surprised that it's been kept as quiet as it has.

10,000 pieces, Europe only. Found one auction on eBay, going for quite a lot. I'd sell that thing if I were you.
    I would, if I actually had mine yet =/ Apparently shipping starts on the 14th, but seems like that's not quite the case...

Does anyone think the Golden Nunchuck will be worth something later on? After telling my dad about it, he said keep it in the box.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    Does anyone think the Golden Nunchuck will be worth something later on? After telling my dad about it, he said keep it in the box.
    I would keep it in the box, that stuff is going to be worth a bunch in a few years.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

Don't do it. Plz.

I know its something a lot of people do with collectables but it seems a bit wanton, speaking as someone in a region which will probably never be able to get its hands on stock, judging by NOE's track record. At least get some use out it before flogging it; it's so rare that people will pay good money for it, whether it's been taken out of the box or not.
    Last edited by Poetry; 13th January 2013 at 8:14 PM.

But keeping it in the box means it'll be much, much more valuable.

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    But keeping it in the box means it'll be much, much more valuable.
    I agree with this. People prefer new diamond rings to used ones, after all.

Okay I think you guys are right. Besides, if I need a new nunchuck, I can always get one cheap.
    Pokégyms

I got the gold Nunchuck today. Completely worth it.
    The only Nesquik you'll ever see in 3D.

I am a proud Catholic.

Shiny Charmander! Hatched via Masuda Method on 3/7/13
    Shiny Corphish! Chain fished on 10/30/13
    Shiny Skrelp! Chain fished on 10/30/13
    Shiny Horsea! Chain fished on 10/31/13 (Guess this is my Halloween treat)
    Shiny Frogadier! Random encounter in Friend Safari on 11/2/13 (Modest nature and 31 IV in speed)
    Shiny Tyrunt! Hatched via Masuda Method on 11/9/13

Want my Friend Code? Here it is:
    3DS: 1891-1325-6982
    White 2: 3397 1588 5337 Peter

Guys a bit of a problem has developed: the nunchuk only came in some cheap white cardboard box with tape all over it, the plastic stuff that covers the controller and wire, and the little thank you note from Club Nintendo. I Don'tknow how I can preserve it now. Help.
    Pokégyms

I Don'tknow how I can preserve it now. Help.
    Guess that settles it: you're just gonna have to use it as the video game controller that it is and not worry about the (very) off chance that you might sell it for some money someday.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Guess that settles it: you're just gonna have to use it as the video game controller that it is and not worry about the (very) off chance that you might sell it for some money someday.
    Yeah, I guess you're right. My plan was to use it anyway and just put it back in the box when I was done, but box is way too messed up now.
    Pokégyms

A new reward is up: Yoshi cleaning cloth for 400 coins

I already have a cleaning cloth (that I barely use) but its pretty cute. Might jump on it later.

Guys a bit of a problem has developed: the nunchuk only came in some cheap white cardboard box with tape all over it, the plastic stuff that covers the controller and wire, and the little thank you note from Club Nintendo. I Don'tknow how I can preserve it now. Help.
    ...You could move it to a more secure packaging?

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

Club Nintendo Australia: There's not much to see in the Australian club nintendo website; unless you want the playing cards you're probably better saving up for the game & watch DS games.

Visit my Youtube Channel

Pokemon Y: Name: Yoda FC: 0001-3341-1988

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVader
    You may dispense with the pleasantries Commander; I am here to put you back on schedule.

I never knew that the Australian Stars Catalogue got the Gold Nunchuck last year. I'm still holding onto the hope that the European site will get it, but it seems unlikely. :/

Europe has got the Yoshi cleaning cloths as well. Green, yellow and pink. It's pretty nice but 1500 stars? When the 25th Anniversary Mario Coin was selling for 750 when it was available? Atrocious.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVader View Post
    Club Nintendo Australia: There's not much to see in the Australian club nintendo website; unless you want the playing cards you're probably better saving up for the game & watch DS games.
    Yea, i wish we Australians had better stuff in the Stars Catalog. I did get the first Game and Watch DS game, but there isn't much else. Maybe I will have to save for the Second.
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

The European Stars Catalogue has some new items, though they're only Paper Mario: Sticker Star sticky notes. At 1000 stars for a set of three, they're not too pricey, but I don't think I'll be purchasing them any time soon.

So have they permanently removed the 3ds game case from the US site? It's not even in the out of stock section anymore. Although a lot of other items that usually don't seem to be in high demand are out of stock now. Perhaps we'll be getting some new rewards soon?
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
        Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:

Quote Originally Posted by GravityStorm View Post
    So have they permanently removed the 3ds game case from the US site? It's not even in the out of stock section anymore. Although a lot of other items that usually don't seem to be in high demand are out of stock now. Perhaps we'll be getting some new rewards soon?
    Not exactly, they'll probably bring it back after a certain point, as it has completely disappeared from the site before. Maybe for Christmas again.

EDIT: Feburary downloadable rewards are up, notable entries include, Kirby Superstar for Wii, Birds and Beans for 3DS (The hell is that?), PAPER MARIO for Wii, and Metal Torrent for 3DS.

Makes you wonder why CN is giving out such great rewards all of a sudden, two months ago it was Mario Party 2, last month it was Mario Kart 64, and now Paper Mario.

So when's SSB and Mario Party 3 coming out?
    Last edited by Recon; 11th February 2013 at 8:45 PM.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Which would you guys recommend, Paper Mario or Kirby? Never played a game in their respective series, and I only have enough coins to get one.

Quote Originally Posted by sceptile33 View Post
    Which would you guys recommend, Paper Mario or Kirby? Never played a game in their respective series, and I only have enough coins to get one.
    Paper Mario is a great spin-off of the Mario franchise, the mechanics are simple and fun, there's bit of customization involved, great dialogue, and is overall a fun game. However, it's sequel for the GC is better, though the original stands well in it's own right.

Kirby Super Star is a good game, however it got a port to the Nintendo DS which has more modes and more bosses. If you have a DS and wanna try Kirby, you can go for Super Star Ultra if you feel like shelling out a little.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Page 27 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast