Page 28 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: The Club Nintendo thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    Paper Mario is a great spin-off of the Mario franchise, the mechanics are simple and fun, there's bit of customization involved, great dialogue, and is overall a fun game. However, it's sequel for the GC is better, though the original stands well in it's own right.

Kirby Super Star is a good game, however it got a port to the Nintendo DS which has more modes and more bosses. If you have a DS and wanna try Kirby, you can go for Super Star Ultra if you feel like shelling out a little.
    Which one do you prefer?

Well I haven't played the original PM, but as for SS, After you beat all the modes, there's honestly not much to do. Super Star Ultra for the DS is much better as it has harder mode and some fantastic tracks. The original Super Star pales in comparison.

So yeah, go with Paper Mario.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Go for Paper Mario for an engaging RPG experience.

Go for Kirby Super Star for multiple game modes that are almost the same yet very fun.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Just got the Yoshi cleaning cloth. Awesome. Just.....awesome.
    Together we ride!
    "You can make anything you want go your way in life. You just have to know how to work the RNG."

I think I'll get Paper Mario then. Thanks for the help, guys.

I'm considering getting Paper Mario, definitely worth the 200 points.

I just noticed the Mario posters, not sure how long they've been on, they look nice.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & ???

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

I've gotten a few things from Club Nintendo.
    -3DS 18 Card Case(with 4 different Covers)
    -3DS Blue Reversible Pouch
    -Giant AR card
    -2012 Elite reward, 3 posters Zelda Skyward Sword, Kid Icarus: Uprising, an Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Most recent thing I got was the Card Case, I was very excited to get it cause my old carrying case could only have 3 games at a time. It's really cool cause it comes with 4 different covers, Mario/Luigi on the front and back Yoshi/Peach on the inside, two 8-bit of, Legend of Zelda and Mario and the last is the Nintendo 3DS.

I've still got 600 coins left but there just hasn't been much added lately that's good. If I had a Wii I would definitely be getting some of these classic games their releasing like Mario Kart and Paper Mario :/
    Last edited by Zyon; 1st March 2013 at 3:06 AM.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Quote Originally Posted by Zyon View Post
    I've gotten a few things from Club Nintendo.
    -3DS 18 Card Case(with 4 different Covers)
    -3DS Blue Reversible Pouch
    -Giant AR card
    -2012 Elite reward, 3 posters Zelda Skyward Sword, Kid Icarus: Uprising, an Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Most recent thing I got was the Card Case, I was very excited to get it cause my old carrying case could only have 3 games at a time. It's really cool cause it comes with 4 different covers, Mario/Luigi on the front and back Yoshi/Peach on the inside, two 8-bit of, Legend of Zelda and Mario and the last is the Nintendo 3DS.

I've still got 600 coins left but there just hasn't been much added lately that's good. If I had a Wii I would definitely be getting some of these classic games their releasing like Mario Kart and Paper Mario :/
    wow that must've took a lot of coins O.o i haven't been on my club nintendo in a while (us btw) but im saving coins for a card case also. my current case (the heartgold/soulsilver promotion) only holds 3 games as well :/ and i want some epic posters

Quote Originally Posted by zombieoverkill12 View Post
    wow that must've took a lot of coins O.o i haven't been on my club nintendo in a while (us btw) but im saving coins for a card case also. my current case (the heartgold/soulsilver promotion) only holds 3 games as well :/ and i want some epic posters
    The coins add up fast when you have another family member's account connected with your own. That an I've bought alot of stuff on the eshop so I've taken dozens of those +10 coins survey's. My sister got an account shortly after I made mine but she didn't really contribute that much since she's not really into games as much as I am. She only had her DS, 3DS and about 2-3 games(that's nothing compared to what I've got lol).
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo

Quote Originally Posted by Zyon View Post
    The coins add up fast when you have another family member's account connected with your own. That an I've bought alot of stuff on the eshop so I've taken dozens of those +10 coins survey's. My sister got an account shortly after I made mine but she didn't really contribute that much since she's not really into games as much as I am. She only had her DS, 3DS and about 2-3 games(that's nothing compared to what I've got lol).
    They do add up fast. When I first registered all my games and systems, I got nearly 800 points. Having friends who aren't on registered who give you codes can help as well.

I decided to go ahead and get Paper Mario, I downloaded it and played for a bit, though for some reason, I didn't get my post play survey for it. I'm only missing 10 coins to make it to Platinum again this year.

3D Classics: Kid Icarus, Starship Defense, Super Punch-Out!, and Mario Tennis are now being offered as rewards, at 150 coins a game.

Not too interested in this bunch personally.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

I decided to get Kid Icarus, because I want to get into that series. I figured that that game would be the best to start with! But now I'm down to 370 coins...
    If anyone is planning on getting Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon or Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, be sure to take the bonus coin surveys
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

I have a loooooooooooot of games that I can register, but I don't want to. I want to save them for the next year.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    I decided to get Kid Icarus, because I want to get into that series. I figured that that game would be the best to start with! But now I'm down to 370 coins...
    If anyone is planning on getting Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon or Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, be sure to take the bonus coin surveys
    This post pretty much describes my recent activity, haha. I accidentally made two orders for KI though(because I clicked out of the first before I used the code and clicked back on it again; yeah...). Luckily I messaged Nintendo and they gave me back my 150 coins for the second one. This is my first time getting Platinum so I might just save registering any upcoming games for next time.

So is anyone else going to do the Club Nintendo Free Game download, by registering a 3DS XL and either Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon or PMD: Gates to Infinity?
    If so which one of the five games are you going to get?

For me if I get a 3DS XL at Target's reduced price deal I already have Super Mario 3D Land, so I might get Star fox 64, Professor Layton: Miracle Mask, or even Freaky Forms Deluxe. So I'm still undecided on which one I'm going to get.
    -Mewtwo

Quote Originally Posted by Zyon
    So is anyone else going to do the Club Nintendo Free Game download, by registering a 3DS XL and either Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon or PMD: Gates to Infinity?
    If so which one of the five games are you going to get?
    The site is just great, and I'm hoping to get in on the free game download thing. I'm probably going to get Starfox 3d, scine I've been wanting it but haven't gotten it yet. I know I'm going to get Gates to Infinity, and I was thinking about a 3ds XL so, maybe when the Pikachu one comes out in America, who knows?
    Last edited by Razor Leafeon; 17th March 2013 at 2:50 AM.
    Together we ride!
    "You can make anything you want go your way in life. You just have to know how to work the RNG."

I picked Super Mario 3D land and it's a great game. The only thing bad about it it's that is way to easy, and the levels are pretty short. Other than that the level design is great and the 3D looks great on this game. I also spent 150 coins on Kid Icarus, it's great just a bit difficult lol. On another note, what are y'all expecting the rewards to be? Last year they where underwhelming, granted I only reached gold, but meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    I picked Super Mario 3D land and it's a great game. The only thing bad about it it's that is way to easy, and the levels are pretty short. Other than that the level design is great and the 3D looks great on this game. I also spent 150 coins on Kid Icarus, it's great just a bit difficult lol. On another note, what are y'all expecting the rewards to be? Last year they where underwhelming, granted I only reached gold, but meh...
    It becomes far more difficult around the halfway point, if I recall correctly. At the very least, the final few levels are challenging.

I hope the rewards are good this year, though I can't compare them to much because this is my first year at Club Nintendo...
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    On another note, what are y'all expecting the rewards to be? Last year they where underwhelming, granted I only reached gold, but meh...
    I made it to platinum last year, and chose the playing cards. They look amazing. I'm 10 points shy of reaching platinum again this year. I've been wondering what the rewards will be myself.

The European Club Nintendo has no free downloadable games, I'm still so mad at this. .-.

You guys have Wii Points for stars. That's close enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleh View Post
    The European Club Nintendo has no free downloadable games, I'm still so mad at this. .-.
    You guys got an SNES-designed Wii Classic Controller. >:|
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/v6t8cg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.*******.com/28cec2e.jpg[/IMG]

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    You guys have Wii Points for stars. That's close enough.
    Unfortunately both DSi and Wii are dead consoles now :/ I hope they'll add eShop codes or something like that in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    You guys got an SNES-designed Wii Classic Controller. >:|
    That's cool indeed *-*

I can't wait to see what games are gonna be available April 7th.

Page 28 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast