Page 30 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: The Club Nintendo thread!

The European Stars Catalogue has updated with the gold Nunchuk!

The European Stars Catalogue now features two new Mario Kart 7 trophies – the Banana and Mushroom Trophies. They're highly expensive, so I don't think I'll be purchasing either (I'd only scrape enough Stars if I registered my unused codes). A full collection of these would be wonderful. It's a shame about the price and the removal of the previous three.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    The European Stars Catalogue has updated with the gold Nunchuk!

The European Stars Catalogue now features two new Mario Kart 7 trophies – the Banana and Mushroom Trophies. They're highly expensive, so I don't think I'll be purchasing either (I'd only scrape enough Stars if I registered my unused codes). A full collection of these would be wonderful. It's a shame about the price and the removal of the previous three.
    Hey, at least they're cheaper than the SNES Wii controller and the SMB characters figurine
    Just be glad that there's actually something new on EU Star Catalogue for a change.

I'm at 3250 Stars atm, so I could potentially get one sometime soon...

~The Head Honchkrow~

A journey most XtraordinarY is about to begin...

Quote Originally Posted by The Head Honchkrow View Post
    Just be glad that there's actually something new on EU Star Catalogue for a change.
    You EU people need to stop complaining, NOA CN gets nothing for months and months.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    You EU people need to stop complaining, NOA CN gets nothing for months and months.
    Well, we get games.

Good ones, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Well, we get games.

Good ones, too.
    True, but once you have the ones that get recycled every other month it gets boring.

Right, ignore my previous statement. I'm so changeable. I ordered the Mushroom Cup trophy. I've given up hope on the gold Nunchuk. And so the wait begins. Last time, it took a month for my Leaf Cup trophy to arrive.

It's nice to see they've finally fixed the issue that was present when ordering from non-UK addresses (one had to enter a code in the postcode section that disables the automatic postcode-checking).

I don't think, I'll make platinum this year, I need 145 coins still. I hope it's worse then the pins, or I will be sad.

I'm afraid I'm not going to make Platinum this year either, I'm still 95 coins away.
    I'm hopping this years platinum gift isn't a good one then :P
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Both the Mushroom and Leaf Cup trophies have now been removed from the EU Club Nintendo (they were missing last night when I checked). It'd be interesting to know just how limited the prizes are.

I really am quite surprised at how quickly they sold out, seeing as how expensive they were and how the Mario Kart Wii ones looked a whole lot better but still managed to last longer than these. Probably reducing the numbers in production.

In other news, it turns out that Nintendo don't inform you of when your stars expire, a fact which I learned the hard way when I had 500 stars removed from my account a few weeks ago. I understand that they can't stay on your account forever but still, some sort of notification would have been nice.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

Quote Originally Posted by Poetry View Post
    I really am quite surprised at how quickly they sold out, seeing as how expensive they were and how the Mario Kart Wii ones looked a whole lot better but still managed to last longer than these. Probably reducing the numbers in production.

In other news, it turns out that Nintendo don't inform you of when your stars expire, a fact which I learned the hard way when I had 500 stars removed from my account a few weeks ago. I understand that they can't stay on your account forever but still, some sort of notification would have been nice.
    That's weird, the US CN tells you.
    Not even a little note towards the top?

Quote Originally Posted by Zyon View Post
    I'm afraid I'm not going to make Platinum this year either, I'm still 95 coins away.
    I'm hopping this years platinum gift isn't a good one then :P
    I tried running an EV training service in exchange for codes, but nobody needed anything EV trained, but I might still make it. I see giveaway thread all the time of other websites.

This is strange. It now appears that no Stars were deducted from my account and the Mushroom Cup trophy is not listed under "Treasures". Yet I received a confirmation of the purchase via an email from Nintendo. Please don't tell me they've cancelled the order without informing me. Surely it wouldn't have sold out in less than five hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Poetry View Post
    Having to check manually is tiresome, especially when you're only told if any Stars will expire at the end of the current month.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    That's weird, the US CN tells you.
    Not even a little note towards the top?
    It's no longer immediately noticeable. When the site first updated, it took me some time to find it.
    Last edited by The Eleventh; 3rd May 2013 at 8:27 PM.

This is strange. It now appears that no Stars were deducted from my account and the Mushroom Cup trophy is not listed under "Treasures". Yet I received a confirmation of the purchase via an email from Nintendo. Please don't tell me they've cancelled the order without informing me. Surely it wouldn't have sold out in less than five hours?

Having to check manually is tiresome, especially when you're only told if any Stars will expire at the end of the current month.
    Take advantage of the glitch, buy another one to sell on ebay for load'sa money.

Take advantage of the glitch, buy another one to sell on ebay for load'sa money.
    Unfortunately,

Both the Mushroom and Leaf Cup trophies have now been removed from the EU Club Nintendo (they were missing last night when I checked). It'd be interesting to know just how limited the prizes are.

Unfortunately,
    Order something else then, hurry before nintendo catches it.

I don't think, I'll make platinum this year, I need 145 coins still. I hope it's worse then the pins, or I will be sad.
    I just made it when I got PMD a few weeks ago, thanks to a friend's help. Had it not been for those codes, I would still be just as far away from the goal as you are.

On another note, I wonder what games we'll be getting next week.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

Should update this Sunday.

I'm actually curious as to whether they'll replace the Wii VC games with Wii U VC games yet. I'm assuming they'll wait a bit longer until the library is a bit more developed(at the very least until they're not giving away the only titles worth buying for free), but they could take the opportunity to pre-release some games to Club Nintendo members.

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post

I'm actually curious as to whether they'll replace the Wii VC games with Wii U VC games yet. I'm assuming they'll wait a bit longer until the library is a bit more developed(at the very least until they're not giving away the only titles worth buying for free), but they could take the opportunity to pre-release some games to Club Nintendo members.
    Though I don't have a Wii U yet, I think that's an excellent idea. They could even release the GBA Ambassador games through Club Nintendo.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post

Looks like it will update tomorrow. No big deal either way.

I do like your idea for the handling of Wii U VC games. Would be nice if they could do this to GBA & GCN (which I assume the Wii U VC will get in the future) games on the Wii U.

I hope what Club Nintendo offers will be good. A Link to the Past would be nice (so I could get ready for the sequel this winter), even if it's just for the Wii. I'd play it in Wii Mode and then transfer it to my Wii U when it inevitably becomes available for it. Would only have to spend $1.50 that way.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

So Super Mario RPG is one of the downloadable rewards this month.

Everything else is insignificant. If you have 200 coins, go get it, like, now.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    So Super Mario RPG is one of the downloadable rewards this month.

Everything else is insignificant. If you have 200 coins, go get it, like, now.
    Does that require a Classic Controller to play on a Wii U?
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
        Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:

I expect nothing and I'm still dissapointed.

Quote Originally Posted by GravityStorm View Post
    Does that require a Classic Controller to play on a Wii U?
    Yes. Only way to play it on Wii Mode from the Wii U. If it ever became a Wii U VC game and you transferred it over, then you would use the GamePad.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    Yes. Only way to play it on Wii Mode from the Wii U. If it ever became a Wii U VC game and you transferred it over, then you would use the GamePad.
    Okay, thank you. Looks like I'll be downloading this one to my Wii so I can use my Gamecube controllers. It's probably for the best anyway; Wii Shop titles aren't eligible for post-play surveys on the Wii U.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
        Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:

Page 30 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast