Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The Club Nintendo thread!

Got beat to the punch...
    Can't wait the the pins to arrive though

I just ordered the Game&Watch Collection.
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I have been noticing from other places on the web that Club Nintendo eligible products have now expanded to other third party developers. Like for example is that Sonic Generations was one of the games that I saw on the web that has a Club Nintendo product registration paper with copies of the game. I am though glad to hear that since it would have more opportunities to get more coins to get products. But the only problem is that for the North American Club Nintendo to get more cooler items like that new poster set for Zelda with Skyward Sword plus the 25th anniversary posters and OST for games like Galaxy 2 for example.

there's no Battle Frontier?!

When does the Club Ninntendo year end? I want to know if it's worth putting in all my codes.

It ends ever year on the last day in June over here in North America. The reward for being a Gold or Platinum member , however , does not get shipped out and delivered until this about this time of the year. Though the reward for Gold is a calendar for the upcoming year while Platinum is just something Mario related like the hat for 2009 , the figurine set for 2010 , and that pins for 2011 have been for the previous three years that there has been a North American Club Nintendo.

Quote Originally Posted by LucarioWolf View Post
    It ends ever year on the last day in June over here in North America. The reward for being a Gold or Platinum member , however , does not get shipped out and delivered until this about this time of the year. Though the reward for Gold is a calendar for the upcoming year while Platinum is just something Mario related like the hat for 2009 , the figurine set for 2010 , and that pins for 2011 have been for the previous three years that there has been a North American Club Nintendo.
    There. The bold is the answer. Stop reading after that.

Hey mine is shipped

Default Platinum?

(Noob question) How do you get platinum?
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by empoleon49 View Post
    Buy more ****. Is that not painfully obvious when they say Platinum is at X Coins?

Quote Originally Posted by empoleon49 View Post
    I think you get it after saving 600 coins in a year.

Joined the NA club a little over week ago. I was skeptical about it at first but then a friend told me about it. So I joined. First day racked up 620 coins (entered basically everything I ever bought) and eventually boosted myself to just over 800 the next day. To be honest, the prizes aren't too appealing. Some of them are nice (the shirt, the messenger bag, hanafuda cards) but nothing to write home about (here's to hoping that 3DS related items will be added soon). Although, I did trade in for the Hanafuda cards (saw it in an anime and looked like it would be fun to play).

Quick question: after synching the eShop account to the CN account, does it give you credit for things you already downloaded or does it only count things you buy after the synch? I thought I read online that it would count what you've already downloaded but it has been a little over a week since I synched and nothing is showing up.
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.
    Owner of the ChristianAlliance

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"
    Wolves at the Gate - Awaken

got the pins their pretty awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Pikawho? View Post

Quick question: after synching the eShop account to the CN account, does it give you credit for things you already downloaded or does it only count things you buy after the synch? I thought I read online that it would count what you've already downloaded but it has been a little over a week since I synched and nothing is showing up.
    There is your answer right there.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    There is your answer right there.
    Where? 2+ weeks and still nothing. I'd legitimately be alright with not getting credit for it (for putting off joining). But I had read elsewhere that people did get credit for synching their accounts.

I'll e-mail someone later in the week.
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.
    Owner of the ChristianAlliance

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"
    Wolves at the Gate - Awaken

Yay, I got my shoelaces. They were kinda short, but all I had to do was skip some holes on the shoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikawho? View Post
    Where? 2+ weeks and still nothing. I'd legitimately be alright with not getting credit for it (for putting off joining). But I had read elsewhere that people did get credit for synching their accounts.

I'll e-mail someone later in the week.
    What I meant is that you don't get any credit for game from the E-shop.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Yeah, you do. You get ten points for every download through Post-Play Surveys.
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

So it seems Club Nintendo is putting up WiiWare/VC/3DSWare/DSiWare/3DSVC games each month in exchange for your coins

Also it seems Club Nintendo is down for maintenance

Is that what that's all about? Cool!
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

Is that what that's all about? Cool!
    It looks like this month (it will change every month) is Super Mario Kart, Xenovius 3D Classic, and Fluidity

Glad to hear that they are giving good games as prizes on there website. That being since that they are giving actual great games instead of games like Grill Out with Ultra Hand. I do hope that it would be a chance to trade in my coins for a game I want on the Wii Shop , DSi Shop , and or eShop. Guess that it might be till tomorrow till we get the ability to get those "free" games from those electronic Nintendo stores.

Other than that , I'm more happier to see that the North American Club Nintendo is getting those The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary posters for 400 coins. Might just get that when I accumulated enough coins to get it instead of the t-shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    It looks like this month (it will change every month) is Super Mario Kart, Xenovius 3D Classic, and Fluidity
    Where did you find this information at?

Where did you find this information at?
    The NA Club Nintendo site itself... but I checked again, and it seems like the promotion's down, and the site reverted to the old one. Given the site maintenance issues for the last few days, I think it might have something to do with that - they are probably taking it down for a while while they fix it. (All redeemed stuff before the site went down were all honoured and delivered.)

How much did each game cost, coinwise?

How much did each game cost, coinwise?
    iirc, 100-150 coins.

edit: Also Club Nintendo is STILL down.

edit 2: Ah, looks like it's back up but sure enough the rewards were taken down temporarily.
    12-09-11
    New rewards and games available for Coins coming soon. Please stay tuned!
    Probably weren't expecting people to flock to it all at once.
    Last edited by R_N; 9th December 2011 at 9:36 PM.

Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast