Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The Club Nintendo thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    iirc, 100-150 coins.
    By god. They've finally done it. They've gone insane and given us something worth getting, at a realistic price too.

Edit: And it's gone again.
    Last edited by Clamps; 10th December 2011 at 2:37 AM.

My Game&Watch Game arrived today!
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Just got the pin badge collection today.

Two questions-
    -Are the codes only in Nintendo IPs or are they in every Wii game?
    -How much are games on the VC worth?

Quote Originally Posted by Zibdas View Post
    Two questions-
    -Are the codes only in Nintendo IPs or are they in every Wii game?
    -How much are games on the VC worth?
    I believe they're in first and second party games for Wii and also 3rd party for 3DS.

The VC games are worth nothing at all (At least, if it's the same as Europe, which I believe it is).

Only Nintendo IPs, but I think some have said that they have been appearing in third party games that Nintendo develops or something.

Aw, ninja'd, and I didn't know about the 3ds

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    I believe they're in first and second party games for Wii and also 3rd party for 3DS.

The VC games are worth nothing at all (At least, if it's the same as Europe, which I believe it is).
    What do you mean by almost nothing?

What do you mean by almost nothing?
    I didn't say "almost".

In the European Club Nintendo, you get nothing whatsoever for VC games attached to your account. I believe it's the same for America, i.e, you'll get no Coins for VC games.

So what's the point of linking your account to the WiiShop anyway?

No, you get 10 coins for a Post-Play Survey on downloaded titles, at least for the 3DS anyway.
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

No, you get 10 coins for a Post-Play Survey on downloaded titles, at least for the 3DS anyway.
    It's also this way for Wii Virtual Console and WiiWare games.

Really? Huh. I just checked the EU one and it doesn't let you register 3DS downloads or the 3DS VC, though all of a sudden, all the Wii and DSi stuff can be registered.

The site's updated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.

Dammit, I would not have spent my coins on the shoelaces if I knew there was gonna be another Zelda poster set. They look really nice, but it says it is limited edition, meaning it won't be up as a reward for very long, right?

I only have 30 coins now, there is no way I will be able to get to 400 for at least a year or two. -_-

Is the site kinda slow for some of you guys too?

I thought about getting those, but I don't really hang posters, so, yeah. Plus I'd rather get this seeing as my remote looks sort of silly with a white remote...

I didn't hang the first Zelda posters I got either. They are still sitting in the tube.

They always get the good stuff first, or at all. But why didn't they show off the gold nunchuck with the gold remote? The case is cool too, even though I have like only 10 ds games.

If I have 410 coins now, and I spend them to get the Zelda posters, will I lose my Gold status?

No, using coins in no way affects your progress towards getting to Gold or Platinum status.

If I have 410 coins now, and I spend them to get the Zelda posters, will I lose my Gold status?
    No. They make it clear that your status is based on the overall coins obtained during the year. It isn't affected by your total at the end. So feel free to spend as you wish.

Currently sitting pretty at 130 coins. Won't make any big purchases for awhile so it'll only grow from whatever eShop purchases I make. But I've got Platinum status so I'm fine.

The nunchuck looks great. I don't know why they didn't just package it in the first place. It's good to see that there'll be a discounted price for those with the game (who would likely have the matching wiimote).
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.
    Owner of the ChristianAlliance

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"
    Wolves at the Gate - Awaken

Honestly, I love the new rewards being something other than feelies. We're finally getting something worth spending points on, and even though they aren't the best games ever (No Shantae. Yet), it's MUCH better than what is essentially a $300 pair of shoelaces.

Have 900 coins sitting there doing nothing. Now I have something to spend them on.

Honestly, I love the new rewards being something other than feelies. We're finally getting something worth spending points on, and even though they aren't the best games ever (No Shantae. Yet), it's MUCH better than what is essentially a $300 pair of shoelaces.
    That's the wrong way of thinking of it. Did you spend $300 on software/hardware just to get those shoelaces? No. At least I dearly hope to God that you didn't. You bought that stuff to use it, and these are just perks as Nintendo's way of saying thank you for being a loyal customer.
    Last edited by Icay4321; 15th December 2011 at 2:50 AM.

That's the wrong way of thinking of it. Did you spend $300 dollars on software/hardware just to get those shoelaces? No. At least I dearly hope to God that you didn't. You bought that stuff to use it, and these are just perks as Nintendo's way of saying thank you for being a loyal customer.
    I was gonna say this, but you beat me to it. You probably said it better than I would have anyway.

Although I have played with my shoelaces far more than Skywaed Sword, Radiant Dawn, and Black

I just realized the redundancy of beginning and following "300" with a dollars. Once in the form of a dollar sign and then the actual word.

I thought about getting those, but I don't really hang posters, so, yeah. Plus I'd rather get this seeing as my remote looks sort of silly with a white remote...
    Darn it Japan stop getting the neat stuff.
    I'd like both of those things! It's a fine "price," especially for the game case considering the ones we have now are 600 for 9 spaces and 7 styli

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast