Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: The Club Nintendo thread!

Quote Originally Posted by GravityStorm View Post
    Okay, thank you. Looks like I'll be downloading this one to my Wii so I can use my Gamecube controllers. It's probably for the best anyway; Wii Shop titles aren't eligible for post-play surveys on the Wii U.
    Don't think you can use GC controllers for it either. It has to be classic controller.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    Don't think you can use GC controllers for it either. It has to be classic controller.
    Are you sure? My GC controller has worked for all the other Virtual Console titles I own.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
        Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:

Quote Originally Posted by GravityStorm View Post
    Are you sure? My GC controller has worked for all the other Virtual Console titles I own.
    It various based on the game

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    It various based on the game
    It has worked for all my VC games as well, although it seriously sucks on Mario Party 2, for example, the "Z" button doesn't work for "Z" in game, so I get totally confused.

I don't have enough points to get the Mario game (of course) so I get I'll have to wait for next month's releases.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

The GCN L button makes more sense for the N64 Z button in most N64 games since its in the same position as the Z button on the N64.

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    The GCN L button makes more sense for the N64 Z button in most N64 games since its in the same position as the Z button on the N64.
    Umm.. Not quite. The Z button on the N64 is on the bottom of the remote. The GCN L button is in the same position as the N64 L button. What makes it confusing, in the Mario Party game, is that the ground pound move uses the L+Z button combination.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

It appears that Club Nintendo have cancelled orders for the latest Mario Kart 7 trophies, due to the issue I described a few days ago. Both the Banana and Mushroom Cups have been relisted and must be ordered again. I placed my order for a second time a few minutes ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Iris Mist View Post
    Umm.. Not quite. The Z button on the N64 is on the bottom of the remote. The GCN L button is in the same position as the N64 L button.
    Umm.. Yes quite. The Z button on the N64 is where you can hit it with your left pointer finger. The GCN L button is thus in the same position as the N64 Z button.

So the other day i logged onto my club Nintendo account, i was gonna get one of the VC games but for some reason all my coins were gone!

is there a certain point when your coins expire? because from what i've heard, they expire after 2 years, but i've only had an account for 1 year? is there any chance of getting my coins back?
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

They expire every July, when the club "year" ends.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Really, my account says...

"Coin Expiration: Please note that unredeemed Coins expire after 2 Club Nintendo years (July 1 - June 30).

You have 0 expiring Coins on June 30, 2013"

Does this mean my coins won't expire? I've been a member since 2010, never spent any coins and they've stayed there.

My 700-something coins just up and vanished.

...In their place, only 10 coins were left. Somebody is feeling cynical in the website.

Apparently it's every two years, not annually. My bad.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    My 700-something coins just up and vanished.

...In their place, only 10 coins were left. Somebody is feeling cynical in the website.
    Yeah, i was only left with 10 coins too! Or rather a survey...
    Last edited by Arvis; 16th May 2013 at 1:11 AM.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Kind of new to Club Nintendo, but I've been thinking about registering. I've got 8 of the mainstream DS Pokemon games and I was wondering if I would only get 40 coins per game, or if I would get more than that with potential surveys. I heard that surveys can get you more coins, but since some of these games date back to 2007, I was wondering if they'd still have surveys that can net me some coins.

Made by aclover
    Brawl FC: 3136-6444-1040
    pm me if interested

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire luvr View Post
    Kind of new to Club Nintendo, but I've been thinking about registering. I've got 8 of the mainstream DS Pokemon games and I was wondering if I would only get 40 coins per game, or if I would get more than that with potential surveys. I heard that surveys can get you more coins, but since some of these games date back to 2007, I was wondering if they'd still have surveys that can net me some coins.
    This Zelda lists what eligible games give coins and how much, with Pokemon games giving 40 or 30, but it doesn't say anything about which ones give post-game surveys, assuming not all of them do. Also not sure if coin amount differs between regions.

Okay, that's weird, my club Nintendo account says I downloaded Publisher Dream, but I haven't gotten the coins for it yet. Any ideas why?
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire luvr View Post
    I believe if their dating back all the way to 2007 I don't think you'll be receiving any coins. When I started my Club Nintendo account in 2011 I registered both mine and my sister's DS Lite an receive 0 coins an no survey. I then registered both HG/SS and only received 30 coins an then another 10 for the survey. It's possible if you register them now you might receive 10-20 coins(another 10 for survey) or possibly no coins at all due to it being a 3 years old.
    So it's defiantly better to register games early on or at the latest a year from it's release to receive the full coins plus survey. Or else you might receive less coins or no coins at all it just depends.

Just a heads up coins that you haven't used yet after two Club Nintendo years will expire! You can check to see if you have any coins expire in your "Account & Coins" under "Coins and Status"
    Last edited by Zyon; 16th May 2013 at 6:14 AM.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

They only started reducing the coins for older games in the past year. Prior to this Club Nintendo year, you could register a Wii game that was $20 retail at launch and it'd still give 50 coins.

I believe there's a list somewhere on the Club Nintendo site that has the coin value for most games.

My Mushroom Cup trophy arrived today. Three weeks and one day isn't so bad, considering delivery took over a month last time. It's smaller, though not by much, than the Leaf Cup one.

Since this year is the Year of Luigi, I wonder if this year's Platinum reward on the North American site is going to be something Luigi related. Hopefully, It'd be a Luigi Hat. I mean, Now that would be really cool. Just wearing an authentic Luigi sounds really cool since they did this back for 2010 when they gave us a Mario Hat. That plus the fact I can be all like Iwata by wearing it and staring at Bananas sounds like something crazy yet cool.

there's no Battle Frontier?!

Quote Originally Posted by DaAuraWolf View Post
    Since this year is the Year of Luigi, I wonder if this year's Platinum reward on the North American site is going to be something Luigi related. Hopefully, It'd be a Luigi Hat. I mean, Now that would be really cool. Just wearing an authentic Luigi sounds really cool since they did this back for 2010 when they gave us a Mario Hat. That plus the fact I can be all like Iwata by wearing it and staring at Bananas sounds like something crazy yet cool.
    I agree, Luigi hat would be awesome.

On a side note Metroid II: the return of the damsel is available for download. I'm definitely getting it since all the other games don't interest me and its a pretty decent game I guess.

I won't be getting any of them, I don't have any coins expiring.

So I'm stuck with gold, I could register new leaf, but I'll save it for a later year.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

Ah that's going to make me really sad if this year's Platinum reward is a Luigi hat. Luigi is my favorite character(also green is my fav color) an since it is Year of Luigi his hat would be the best reward... I don't think I would ever take it off.
    But I'm only 95 coins away, don't know If i'll be able to reach it by the end of June. It's actually possible that I could reach it since I'm getting Animal Crossing: New Leaf but I didn't get the extra 10 coins cause I didn't know I was gonna buy it back then, but that's still +50 coins for sure(after survey, an post play, etc). I'm waiting for LoZ: Oracle of seasons survey to pop up on Club Nintendo so that's another +10(or +20 if there's post play), so that's about 60, or 70 coins right there just need another 35, or 30. I could then buy one or two more games from the eshop that I have my eyes on an I should reach Platinum.
    Hmm Luigi's hat would definitely be a great reward, and an awesome late Birthday gift(Since today is my Birthday )

I also got on Club Nintendo yesterday an notice a Nintendo 3DS Pouch: Luigi Edition. Sadly it was sold out but it would have really matter anyways cause it's 450 coins an I only have 325 atm(335 now LoZ: oracle of season just popped up)
    Last edited by Zyon; 7th June 2013 at 3:12 PM.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

I hope the Platinum rewards are good this year. Wouldn't be surprised if it is Year of Luigi related. Would like posters for games like Awakening & New Leaf. Maybe there will be a Year of Luigi poster. When do the Platinum rewards usually get announced?

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast