Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: The Club Nintendo thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    I hope the Platinum rewards are good this year. Wouldn't be surprised if it is Year of Luigi related. Would like posters for games like Awakening & New Leaf. Maybe there will be a Year of Luigi poster. When do the Platinum rewards usually get announced?
    Usually emails will go out on June 30th or July 1st for people who've made it to Elite Status(Gold an Platinum), so they can claim their prizes. After which it takes a while for your rewards to actually get shipped, at least that's what happened last year(also my first year on Club Nintendo). In fact I had completely forgotten about the rewards when I received my poster set, I was so confused on why I got it until I looked inside lol.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

All I hope for when it comes to this year's Platinum reward is that it ain't something like the Pins from the 2011 Club year.

Besides, The EarthBound series got revived this year too. So I could see something EarthBound related being what we'd get for Platinum reward this year. Ya know, Something like a News hat or something Mr.Saturn related. But hey, Luigi sounds more realistic since it's the Year of Luigi anyways and they are promoting it more everywhere also.

there's no Battle Frontier?!

Quote Originally Posted by DaAuraWolf View Post
    Besides, The EarthBound series got revived this year too.
    Getting puked up onto Virtual Console is not a revival in any sense of the word.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Getting puked up onto Virtual Console is not a revival in any sense of the word.
    Pretty much this. Kid Icarus would be a better example if you want to talk about revival.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Though it is a way of knowing that Nintendo still acknowledges its existence.

But true, this isn't a revival.

Can't wait for this Club Nintendo year to end. I already reached Platinum status and have waited to register NSMBU, Dark Moon & New Leaf (which I did just get today, but I'll still wait until the CN year ends to register it as well). At least I'll still get the +10 bonus for registering NL within 4 weeks).

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Well if the darn survey's will hurry up an appear I should get Platinum status before the end of this Club Nintendo year. I did have 95 coins left to reach Platinum, but I got LoZ: Oracle of Season bumped me down to 85 coins. I then got Animal Crossing: New Leaf got 40 coins plus an extra 10 for registering it within 4 weeks of it's release so that's great now I just have 35 coins left. I bought LoZ: Oracle of Ages(cause I loved playing both Ages an Seasons so much) but the survey hasn't appeared yet, but it hasn't been seven days yet since I bought it.
    So from all that I'll have 25 coins left until Platinum, I should then get the post-play survey's both LoZ: Oracle of Season an AC:NL in the next day or two.... hopefully. Then all I'll need is to get both the survey an post-play survey from LoZ: Oracle of Ages, an I should get Platinum status for this Club Nintendo year. Really hopping I don't get screwed over an not get the survey's until after the Club Nintendo year is over, that would just suck. But if I've figured it out correctly post-play survey's have usually come 8 days after registration even though they say it's 7 days, so I should definitely get those last 25 coins for Platinum this year
    Last edited by Zyon; 15th June 2013 at 4:20 AM.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo

Yeah, let's hope that the Platinum gift this year is great. I honestly wouldn't mind having a year of Luigi type thing. They already did the Mario hat, why not Luigi. Makes since. I guess we'll find out eventually. So did anyone else catch the Game case holder on the American one? (Not sure if everyone's on it, or different ones, so just making sure)
    Together we ride!
    "You can make anything you want go your way in life. You just have to know how to work the RNG."

Oh hey, the Mario hat game rack is back. And they're still using the Japanese picture of it.

Just redeemed some coins for the Mario Poster Set. It seems pretty collectible, so I figured "why not?" I have a bunch of codes from me and my younger brother to get something else if it comes up, but I'm saving them until the next CN year.
    Last edited by TheEliteEmpoleon; 16th June 2013 at 1:51 AM.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

I got a reality check just now, an I honestly can't believe I never noticed it before. When you purchase regular virtual console titles you don't get product registration survey's just the post-play survey's. Only reason for this is because their old games, it's not like Dillon's Rolling Western, Pushmo, Pokedex 3D Pro, etc cause their brand new games.
    So anyways how I figured it out I was writing an e-mail to Nintendo saying I haven't received post-play survey's for such an such games. When trying to get the info on when they got registered, that's when I saw you don't receive survey's/coins for registering them but you only get coins for post-play. I felt pretty dumb for not noticing it before.

So I just got the post-play survey for Animal Crossing: New Leaf done an now I'm just 25 coins away from reaching Platinum. I should be getting the post-play survey for LoZ: Oracle of Ages here on the 18th leaving me with just 15 coins left to get. An I just bought two more games I've had my eye on for a while now which I should get their post-play survey's on the 24th. Which by then will make me reach Platinum Status before the end of June
    All I have to say is this year's Platinum reward better be worth it, especially since it's Year of Luigi.(I'm hopping for a Luigi's Hat BABY!!!)
    Last year's rewards were ok, I do love poster's.
    -Mewtwo

Quote Originally Posted by Zyon View Post
    I got a reality check just now, an I honestly can't believe I never noticed it before. When you purchase regular virtual console titles you don't get product registration survey's just the post-play survey's. Only reason for this is because their old games, it's not like Dillon's Rolling Western, Pushmo, Pokedex 3D Pro, etc cause their brand new games.
    So anyways how I figured it out I was writing an e-mail to Nintendo saying I haven't received post-play survey's for such an such games. When trying to get the info on when they got registered, that's when I saw you don't receive survey's/coins for registering them but you only get coins for post-play. I felt pretty dumb for not noticing it before.

So I just got the post-play survey for Animal Crossing: New Leaf done an now I'm just 25 coins away from reaching Platinum. I should be getting the post-play survey for LoZ: Oracle of Ages here on the 18th leaving me with just 15 coins left to get. An I just bought two more games I've had my eye on for a while now which I should get their post-play survey's on the 24th. Which by then will make me reach Platinum Status before the end of June
    All I have to say is this year's Platinum reward better be worth it, especially since it's Year of Luigi.(I'm hopping for a Luigi's Hat BABY!!!)
    Last year's rewards were ok, I do love poster's.
    You chose the posters? Lol, no wonder you seemed unsatisfied. The playing card set was WWWWAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY better.

If the luigi hat was anything like the ones I saw being given out at Best Buy for getting first Super Mario 3D World, I'd be very disappointed. On the other hand, if one of the prizes was a set of coins/medals like the one I got fir getting first in Mario Kart 8, then I'd be perfectly content.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

What do you guys think of that Luigi Pin contest? I think it's a good idea, but the pin could be a little better. Of course I'll enter, but I doubt I'm going to win...
    Pokégyms

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    What do you guys think of that Luigi Pin contest? I think it's a good idea, but the pin could be a little better. Of course I'll enter, but I doubt I'm going to win...
    It's the old cartoon style of Luigi, I love it! To bad though I don't have a WiiU or Super Mario Bros U so I can't enter :P

Besides that I should be getting two post-play survey's in the next couple of days an I'll finally reach Platinum this year
    -Mewtwo

It's the old cartoon style of Luigi, I love it! To bad though I don't have a WiiU or Super Mario Bros U so I can't enter :P
    Yeah I guess it is a nice little gift.

And my posters came today. They're really good quality, and they look great. I'm going to get them framed so they stay safe. Now, I want the Donkey Kong one, too. I hope they become available again soon.
    Pokégyms

I'm excited the post-play surveys came just as I thought. Now I finally reached Platinum an just in time to, which should still make me eligible for the Platinum rewards this year
    I hope there good, specifically something Luigi related.
    -Mewtwo

I'm excited the post-play surveys came just as I thought. Now I finally reached Platinum an just in time to, which should still make me eligible for the Platinum rewards this year
    I hope there good, specifically something Luigi related.
    I need 65 coins to reach platinum status.

Edit: I only need 15 now.

Edit: I just barely reached platinum status. I hope the gift is at least worth the effort.
    Last edited by Zorocario; 30th June 2013 at 9:07 AM.

Looks like the European Club Nintendo team really like notebooks.

I'd buy it if I hadn't ordered the Boo notebook (which still hasn't arrived yet). I'm more focused on actually gathering the funds to actually buy the game itself, in any case.
    Apparently it's "double-embossed". Can anyone shed light on what that technically means?
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

If anyone has a spare club Nintendo code (EU) for any of these games for the so many games promotion
    Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Nintendo 3DS version)
    Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
    Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate
    LEGO CITY Undercover: The Chase Begins
    Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
    could they PM me, I don't really have anything to give currently but I would be eternally grateful if you could give me a spare code.
    EU code please.

I can give a wide variety of event Pokemon if you can give me this code
    Last edited by hugokyremrayquaza; 30th June 2013 at 10:23 PM.
    3DS Freind code: 5343 8339 7151 IGN: Hugo

Pokemon Black FC 0004 5460 3289

Timezone: BST (GMT+1)

This is a long shot, but if anyone has a spare system code, or enough codes to be worth 160. I'd be willing to trade them some event Pokemon, or drawl them a picture or something.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

I've been at Platinum Status for a while. This was my first, full Club Nintendo year and I still had a lot of games to add. This next year is going to be harder because I think I've added all the games I have.

I have about 200 cons right now and still have some games to add. I'll wait until tomorrow when the next Club Nintendo year starts.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

I joined in August, and I managed to get 1505 coins this year, due to all my older games of course. When the new year starts, I'm going to register all of my brother's games, because he doesn't have an account. That should get me a bunch of coins quickly. I can't wait until they reveal the rewards for this year! Tomorrow, hopefully...
    Pokégyms

And thus the year's over! I was at Platinum ever since half a year ago.

But the reward hasn't been publicly known yet.

Registered three games and filled out some surveys, already over halfway to gold rank.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

I had 235 Coins last year.

Hopefully you Elitists get something crappy.

Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast