Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: The Club Nintendo thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    I had 235 Coins last year.

Hopefully you Elitists get something crappy.
    Oh, we will.

Especially since apparently what the elite gifts are, is based on how many people got elite status that year... and this year has been the easiest to hit platinum yet.
    Now Opening Shop, check out swweet stop (still setting up)
    ~ LBP and Pok'emon FTW ~

Yes, i do own an AR, but i only use it for event items, and to have more then one character save on platinum. all my pokes are legit!

HG:5113-5915-5531 name: James
    SS:3653-5306-3604 name: Swweet
    Black:0991-1864-6845 name : SWWEET
    White:1463-5495-3138 name : Swweet

Watch it be a choice of 5 pins or one poster.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

Going off of previous years, Gold is going to be a 2014 Calander and Platinum, who exactly knows what. Probably something the Japanese Club has or have had previously as a regular reward. If it's something like that, I'd wouldn't mind getting the customized polos as the Platinum reward. Though I wouldn't expect it to be the same tier as the previous years.

But hey, I can't wait till they announce what they are since the wait is just more never wrecking as waiting till sometime around Novenber till it comes. It wasn't like until around the 4th last year when they announced it last year. Hopefully we'll get the announcement here pretty soon.

That's what we have been waiting for...

So they still haven't announced the prizes yet for Elite Status then? Cause they have the "Thank You to our Elite members. Gifts are coming soon.". I kind of feel bad now sending them an email complaining that I hadn't received anything yet since I miss read what it had said. I thought I meant the ability to claim your prize was already over an that they were preparing to ship them. Reason for that was because I didn't have my laptop with me for the last couple days so I couldn't see/do anything.
    I'm hopping that's the case anyways cause I've been at least Gold for half the year so I definitely made it to Elite Status. An just clicking on the Thank You to our Elite members does nothing.
    It wasn't until this last month that I finally managed to reach Platinum. How exactly will we be able to claim our prizes either through the email or right there on the website?(Only my second year reaching Elite Status)
    Last edited by Zyon; 4th July 2013 at 1:27 PM.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Dont worry, last year it took a week, you are in no danger of not getting them.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

I still feel bad sending them that email though only cause I haven't had my laptop with me to keep up with stuff XP
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo

I'm sure that get stuff like that all the time. It will probably be updated at 12 GMT-5 as that's when NOA usually updates it's services (eshop etc etc)

I'm excited for the gifts. This is my first year on Club Nintendo and had no idea they did stuff like this. Fortunately I got a Wii U and a bunch of games in the past year so I got Platinum status. If only I would have saved all my old Club Nintendo codes haha

I'm feeling it's gonna be something Luigi. What kind of prizes have they had in past years?

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Quote Originally Posted by theswweet View Post
    and this year has been the easiest to hit platinum yet.
    What do you mean by that? I'd say it's harder, since they reduced all the Coin values.

I bet if I'd gotten a Wii U this year, I would've made it

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    What do you mean by that? I'd say it's harder, since they reduced all the Coin values.

I bet if I'd gotten a Wii U this year, I would've made it
    Pretty much. I got a Wii U and the Pikachu 3DS XL. The Wii U made it easier to get coins with the 30 cent VC deals too

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Got an email back from Club Nintendo explaining that they haven't figured out what prizes they'll give out for Elite Status members. I'm half way tempted to reply back just to apologize if I sounded to needy, but I'm sure it's nothing compared to some.
    I honestly can't remember how long last year took for the prizes to get announced. Many said it was July 1st, other's said it wasn't until July 7th, perhaps it was different depending upon where people lived. Anyways I'm still hopping it's something Luigi related because of it being Year of Luigi. Green is my favorite color which is why most of the time I do favor Luigi over Mario, so if a Luigi hat is a prize that would be absolutely the best thing imo.
    -Mewtwo

Quote Originally Posted by Zyon View Post
    Got an email back from Club Nintendo explaining that they haven't figured out what prizes they'll give out for Elite Status members. I'm half way tempted to reply back just to apologize if I sounded to needy, but I'm sure it's nothing compared to some.
    I honestly can't remember how long last year took for the prizes to get announced. Many said it was July 1st, other's said it wasn't until July 7th, perhaps it was different depending upon where people lived. Anyways I'm still hopping it's something Luigi related because of it being Year of Luigi. Green is my favorite color which is why most of the time I do favor Luigi over Mario, so if a Luigi hat is a prize that would be absolutely the best thing imo.
    Took 6 days last year. Could take even more time this year.

Quote Originally Posted by GravityStorm View Post
    Gold and Platinum rewards have been announced
    It looks like there are quite a few choices this year.

They have all year to choose these danm rewards. You would think that when the year actually ends on June 30, the rewards would be revealed. I'm tired of waiting for them by now...
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Got Platinum for July 2012 to June 2013. I'm pretty sure they'll announce the rewards in the upcoming week.

So now I'm trying to register all my brother's codes on my account, but it won't let me, and I've tried different codes multiple times. I don't know what's wrong. My only guess is that it's because I've already redeemed the codes for my copy of the game. These are the same games, but different copies, and of course, codes. Does Club Nintendo not allow you to register the same game more than once, even if it's a different copy?
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Nope, one copy per account, unless it's a family acount, all you have to do is make a fake account and link it.

Nintendo sure is taking their time deciding what plat prise will piss us off the most.

Just give me a Luigi hat and I'll be happy. It's the Year of Luigi and RPGs.

Yea they sure are taking there sweet, sweet time deciding on the prizes. I keep checking my email through out the day in hopes the Elite prizes finally get announced.
    Have to agree with Aura, it's Year Luigi just give me my Luigi hat an I'll be happy
    -Mewtwo

I don't think it will be a luigi hat, I just have a hunch that it wont be luigi related. My hunch is that it will be a set of the pikmin plushes that EU just got.

BTW EU got pikmin plushes, there allmsold out now though.

If it comes between the two, I'd take the Pikmin plushies any day of the week. Yeah I know they are probably the same ones that are sold in Japan, but they are hard earned free plushies of characters from one of my favorite series and I don't care.

But hey, I hope we get the prizes revealed pretty soon though. It's been about 12 days since the club year ended and I'm getting tired of waiting to find out what I'll be getting for being a loyal member of the club for this past year. Though I kinda sense it's taken some time probably since of the recent hack of the Japanese one back here just recently. Besides, I can't to find out whatever it is whether it be Pikmin plushies , a Luigi hat , or whatever it may be.

That's what we have been waiting for...

The rewards have been revealed today! Probably going to go with the posters because they look cool. I wish one of the posters was a New Leaf poster, but at least WW HD & Pikmin 3 are great options.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Platinum:
    - Three-Poster Set (Wind Waker HD, 8-Bit Luigi, and Pikmin 3)
    - Majora's Mask Original Soundtrack CD

Gold or Platinum
    - 2014 Calendar Set
    - Super Smash Bros.
    - WarioWare DIY
    - TLOZ: Link's Awakening DX
    - Super Mario Land
    - Sakura Samurai

Oh, this time they decided to give more options.

Screw the soundtrack and the gold rewards. I'm getting more Zelda posters.

Something is wrong the Calender set, everytime i click on it and always say's.

"There was a problem with your request.

But don't worry, your coins are safe with Wario"
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/351ipzt.png[/IMG]

I honestly cant decide, I got the posters last year, and the 2 I cated about are hanging in frames in room, I'm kinda leaning to the CD, it would make a nice collecters item, and my CD player doesn't get much use, what do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by Tf916 View Post
    Something is wrong the Calender set, everytime i click on it and always say's.

"There was a problem with your request.

But don't worry, your coins are safe with Wario"
    Start worrying now.

Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast