Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: The Club Nintendo thread!

Did the cradles even get put up for purchase? I refreshed the page really frequently and never saw the opportunity.
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Did the cradles even get put up for purchase? I refreshed the page really frequently and never saw the opportunity.
    They're already sold out
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

Is it just me or are the game rewards REALLY good this month?
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    They are, shame it's the month I don't have coins, oh well.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

Nah, just the yanks. We Brits still have a choice of wii points for discontinued consoles, some rubbish straps or a note book they've been trying to flog for years.
    3DS friend code - 1762 3772 0251

Quote Originally Posted by arronishere View Post
    Nah, just the yanks. We Brits still have a choice of wii points for discontinued consoles, some rubbish straps or a note book they've been trying to flog for years.
    Exactly.

I envy you Americans who can get 3DS eShop Games, whilst the best we can get is the S****y DSiWare rubbish!
    Too much water guys!

Quote Originally Posted by tomatohater View Post
    Exactly.

I envy you Americans who can get 3DS eShop Games, whilst the best we can get is the S****y DSiWare rubbish!
    It wouldn't be too bad if you could actually use them 3DS or Wii U.

Yet again, Europeans complaining when they STILL have better and more prizes. By the way, anyone who doesn't at the very least get one of ALttP or Dillon's doesn't have the right to call themselves a Nintendo fan.

Also, it appears that they have GREATLY reduced the amount of time you have to take a registration survey for digital games. I have Post Play Surveys for WWHD, Pikmin 3, Rayman Legends and W101, and I'm 100% sure I never took the registration surveys, I also don't have the coins for them. Pokemon X also only has until November 11th to be taken.
    Last edited by Clamps; 7th November 2013 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tomatohater View Post
    Exactly.

doesnt matter when the games are still terrible, this is like the first time in a year that we have gotten decent games.

the last time was when ssb and majora's mask was up

I dunno, Mario Party 2 was alright, still waiting on Mario Party 3.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

I dunno, Mario Party 2 was alright, still waiting on Mario Party 3.
    Mario Party 3 probably isn't coming to the Wii VC since they stopped adding (non Neo Geo) new things to it almost a year ago, and the last N64 game was released in 2011.

But Mario Party 2 had also been made available previously, so that's a moot point to it being good, since it was a repeat.

Meanwhile in Australia... we have, let's see. Now we have stickers, notebooks, a Pikmin Tote bag (at 2200 points...), Mario shoelaces, and then the same stuff as offered years ago. (e.g. Game and Watch collection, playing cards, cases, bookmarks).

In all, only 21 items, most of them not very exciting. The only exclusives/limited time stuff we seemed to get over the years of note was the Zelda poster set, and KI:U cards.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    In all, only 21 items, most of them not very exciting. The only exclusives/limited time stuff we seemed to get over the years of note was the Zelda poster set, and KI:U cards.
    Didn't you get the gold Nunchuk? Europe never had that offered, while the US site updated with it three times.

I have 2000 stars waiting around for nothing, since the EU offerings are pretty much rubbish... It'll probably happen the same thing that has happened with a bunch of coins I had back in the DS years, they just expired.

Does someone know how long does it take for stars to expire?

Didn't you get the gold Nunchuk? Europe never had that offered, while the US site updated with it three times.
    No, I don't believe so. No Mk trophies, no cradles, etc.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

Uk are offering sleeping gear on Club Nintendo for 6000 stars. It comes in Lugi or Peach.

Does anyone know if the North American Club Nintendo will be releasing the cradles for the 3DS XLs again? They are always sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by HAKnSLASH View Post
    Does anyone know if the North American Club Nintendo will be releasing the cradles for the 3DS XLs again? They are always sold out.
    I imagine they will as it is listed as "currently unavailable" instead of not being listed as all.

The Link Between Worlds poster set went fast. I wanted that, too... Oh well. I hope they restock it soon.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    any meowth/persian

Club Nintendo Europe just updated with an actually pretty interesting Luigi's Mansion 2 diorama. However, like the Mario & co and Zelda statues before it, it's exorbitantly expensive; 7000 stars. So much for that, then.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

Quote Originally Posted by Poetry View Post
    Club Nintendo Europe just updated with an actually pretty interesting Luigi's Mansion 2 diorama. However, like the Mario & co and Zelda statues before it, it's exorbitantly expensive; 7000 stars. So much for that, then.
    North America got the same figurine, it runs for 1500 coins. It is certainly expensive, though I wish I had enough coins for it, it looks awesome.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

Of course I'm no where near the 1500 coins needed for the Luigi's Mansion figurine. I currently have 630. Hopefully by the time I get to 1500, they are still selling the figurines!

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Not even close to 1,500 coins, either. I only have 90 more than half of that. Which is 840.

My Platinum member rewards, the posters, came a few days ago (didn't want to double post). And 1500 coins for that figurine? I'm only at 300! Though it is probably one of the most collectable items I've seen in the program.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    any meowth/persian

I received my Platinum reward yesterday, I got the poster set. Gonna put them up in my new room.
    Went out and picked up a copy of LoZ: ALBW as well as a 3DS pre-paid card for Pokemon Bank's fee. I got on to Club Nintendo just to see what's there even though most of the time I don't expect much.
    Right away though I see that figurine of Luigi, immediately I wanted but once I saw that is was 1500 my heart kind of sank a little. I've only got about 760 coins so I won't be able to get it, oh well it's still a great item. Definitely something cool compared to the usual stuff you see on Club Nintendo. Speaking of which I went to see what rewards were available, I saw a few weeks ago the 3DS XL cradle but was to late to grab one since they sold out(Really wanted a green one, if you hadn't noticed my favorite color is green.). However I noticed that they got more stock of the 3DS pouch of Mario and Luigi only 500 coins. So of course I got myself the Luigi, I'm sure they'll run out of them pretty quick they did the last time.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

7000 Stars?!?!?

I am only on 5000 (Been saving for over a year!)

I may get 2 games for Christmas, but I'm still 1500 off! They need to reduce it by at least 1000 Stars!
    Too much water guys!

Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast