Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: The Club Nintendo thread!

So what is the star conversion for games
    like 250 stars for a game?

Do you guys at least get post-play & intend-to-buy surveys for the extra 10 or 20 coins

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    So what is the star conversion for games
    like 250 stars for a game?
    Yes, most games equate to 250 stars. DS consoles are twice that, 3DSes give 750 and the Wii and Wii U are worth 1000 stars. Some games yield 200, though I'm not sure why that is.

Do you guys at least get post-play & intend-to-buy surveys for the extra 10 or 20 coins
    There are sometimes post-play surveys, but I've never encountered the latter.

Got the posters a couple nights ago. I like the Wind Waker poster a lot. Glad it's not foiled in gold.

Meanwhile, we got a Year of Luigi coin, and a pack of Nintendo Cards like the sort they started out making in the first place... the latter being 3000 points which is a heck of a lot (registering a game which can sell for $60 here for 3ds is 200 points). And the Luigi coin already ran out. :V

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

I got my Platinum posters last night. I was starting to regret choosing them over the Majora's Mask CD, but now that I have them, I'm really glad I went with the posters. They look really great! Much better than the playing cards I chose last year.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
        Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:

Well, after a very long wait, and a late delivery, I finally received my Majora's Mask CD. The jewelcase got damaged during shipping, I was a bit put off by that, but at least the CDs themselves were intact. I listened to the tracks quickly, quite enjoyed it.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

3DS Game Card Cases back up on Club Nintendo US. This time in Zelda and Animal Crossing varieties. 400 coins each. Get it now if you want it because those cases go sold out quickly.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
        Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:

Quote Originally Posted by GravityStorm View Post
    3DS Game Card Cases back up on Club Nintendo US. This time in Zelda and Animal Crossing varieties. 400 coins each. Get it now if you want it because those cases go sold out quickly.
    Aw man, I'm missing 10 coins to get it And the Zelda case looks amazing! Hoping it's still there when I get more coins.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

I managed to get them both.
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

Grabbed a Zelda one, don't have enough for Animal Crossing. Sadface.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Really wish they'd have done Pokemon 3DS card cases instead of Zelda or Animal Crossing. I mean, there are four Zelda games on the 3DS/DS. Seven if you count Rosy Rupeeland, its Japan only sequel and Tingle's Balloon fight. Two Animal Crossing games between the systems as well.

Meanwhile there are 11 main series Pokemon games, and that's not even counting spinoffs like Pokemon Dash, the Mystery Dungeon games (there are five of those, by the way), the Ranger games, Conquest, Rumble Blast, etc. You can fill up a card case with Pokemon games alone, whereas all the Zelda and Animal Crossing games barely even fill up half of one together.

Either way, I bought three. Two Zelda and one Animal Crossing. I have enough coins for a fourth if I really wanted it, but I've got enough cases for all the games I currently own plus the games within the next year I plan on getting, so I'm holding off on that last one. Also, no longer pissed at Nintendo for taking the Luigi's Mansion figure down the very day my post play surveys came in that would've allowed me to buy the damn thing. I probably would've only gotten two of these card cases even though I do really need all three if I hadn't registered the games already.
    Last edited by Clamps; 15th January 2014 at 11:39 AM.

I don't think they've ever done Pokemon-themed rewards, probably since its technically "GameFreak" specifically (though I guess any merchandise would be under TPCi?) and not nintendo's specific first party stuff

I'll probably hang onto my coins for another month. None of the rewards are that appealing to me this month.

I don't think they've ever done Pokemon-themed rewards, probably since its technically "GameFreak" specifically (though I guess any merchandise would be under TPCi?) and not nintendo's specific first party stuff
    Nintendo holds the copyright for Pokemon. Gamefreak only holds the copyright for the games.

If Gamefreak left Nintendo for whatever reason, they could use any of the Pokemon created previously, but they just couldn't rerelease any of the games, at least not exactly as they were originally released, without Gamefreak's permission.

A new poster set consisting of 2 posters for Animal Crossing: New Leaf is on the US site. I'm a huge fan of the posters, but I'm short 150 coins. I need to start saving more.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    any meowth/persian

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    A new poster set consisting of 2 posters for Animal Crossing: New Leaf is on the US site. I'm a huge fan of the posters, but I'm short 150 coins. I need to start saving more.
    Wow, only 2 posters for 500? Is it just me or has the coin values of prizes getting higher and higher
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye721 View Post
    Wow, only 2 posters for 500? Is it just me or has the coin values of prizes getting higher and higher
    weren't they like 3 posters for 400 coins like a few months ago?
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by Exeggudork View Post
    weren't they like 3 posters for 400 coins like a few months ago?
    Yeah, and IIRC they had an even earlier zelda set for like 250/300
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

i'm guessing they raised prices so they dont immediately sell out any time they put up a reward that's worth anything

I choose to blame inflation.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Has anyone who is from Europe noticed how outdated the stars catalog is? I mean, the majority of items you can get have been there since 2008 (there is still Wii points; no balance cards for Wii U/3DS). The US site gets cheap VC offers too, does anyone know why it is like this?

Because NoA and NoE are two completely separate entities.

Hopefully tomorrow's games on Club Nintendo include Mario 3. I've been looking to get that and since it isn't available on the eShop in the US yet, it would be great if CN offers it soon. Still can't believe it hasn't been released on the eShop yet. I think Europe, Japan & Australia have had the game since December.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    Hopefully tomorrow's games on Club Nintendo include Mario 3. I've been looking to get that and since it isn't available on the eShop in the US yet, it would be great if CN offers it soon. Still can't believe it hasn't been released on the eShop yet. I think Europe, Japan & Australia have had the game since December.
    Why would they have a game that isn't out yet
    or, alternatively, a game that just came out

They could put up the Wii version, I guess, but I don't think that's what you're asking for

Why would they have a game that isn't out yet
    or, alternatively, a game that just came out

They could put up the Wii version, I guess, but I don't think that's what you're asking for
    Actually, I was talking about the Wii Version. Getting the Wii Version and then only having to pay a dollar to get the Wii U version is better than paying $5 or $6.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast