View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 288 of 919 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288289290291292298338388 ... LastLast
Results 7,176 to 7,200 of 22967

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

Ummmm, i don't know, which is worrying, since i am one..... Cept i don't have an art shop

Quote Originally Posted by Norns View Post
    No shade, you do it like this. Accepted! Welcome to THT, thetruepichu
    I was just about to walk out the door to go to paralympic swimming at 8 in the morning.......
    Well anyway Hi Pichu (That's your new nickname), I'm Shade, leader of the ground sector and that is norns my little sidekick Co-leader.

Quote Originally Posted by VEVOZ View Post
    looool, i got a signature strike, just cuz my signature was too long.. and i see alot of moderators who have longer....

that just shows that serebii sucks sometimes........
    I know how you feel i got a two week ban for that

Ooh, Shade got buuussttteedd! Just kidding. I'm tired and I'm eating a blueberry muffin...yumm!
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    Im getting some more art done. The artists here are pretty good..How do they do it?
    Well, they must use photoshop, and then they already got all the stuff they show in the art shop, and then they just make them, like drag images into each other,
    and but banners almost everyone knows how to do, but not all are good at it, so everyone who cant make them by them selves always ask someone to make them

W2: 5072-1789-3761 | W: 1807-9100-3523 | IGN: Draco | My Clan: The Hoenn Triangle

Spoiler:- THT:

I'm deciding to go into competitive battling, collect all of the pokemon from all tiers, put them in separate boxes, and then EV train them so that I can make any random team that I want!

Credit goes to Shade2000 for this amazing banner!!

Friend Codes:

White: 3783 6019 7192
    3DS: 1719 4033 7064

(I give a normal type friend zone with Kecleon, Dunsparce and Chansey, pm me your friend code so that I can add you too!)

Quote Originally Posted by Klinklang_1024 View Post
    I'm deciding to go into competitive battling, collect all of the pokemon from all tiers, put them in separate boxes, and then EV train them so that I can make any random team that I want!
    That's going to take...forever. Good luck with that...
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Yeah...I know....but once I've got 6 pokemon done, I'll battle!

Well that is my Metagross finally done! defeated Cynthia and the elite 4 and the champion single handidly, and is now level 100!
    Last edited by Klinklang_1024; 9th September 2012 at 3:31 PM.

Credit goes to Shade2000 for this amazing banner!!

Friend Codes:

White: 3783 6019 7192
    3DS: 1719 4033 7064

(I give a normal type friend zone with Kecleon, Dunsparce and Chansey, pm me your friend code so that I can add you too!)

i have an exact copy of steven stones hoenn champion team,

and im using it to play random battles xD

anyone wana battle?

EDIT: im not gonna battle with the team cuz its not EV trained, and they are at the exact same Lv. as he have them when you battle him in R/S

W2: 5072-1789-3761 | W: 1807-9100-3523 | IGN: Draco | My Clan: The Hoenn Triangle

Spoiler:- THT:

Hi guys going to the closing ceremony now but I don't feel very well
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

Hi guys going to the closing ceremony now but I don't feel very well
    Closing ceremony for what?

Sig under construction

Quote Originally Posted by Pokémon beast View Post
    Closing ceremony for what?
    The Paralympics...the Olympics where people with disabilities compete...it's not as highly advertised as the Olympics.

The Paralympics, don't worry Norns I had a headache in Paralympic football yesterday, it went away though. Enjoy it, I'll watch and see if you are on tv.
    Did any of you guys watch Oscar pistorius yesterday? I was there in the stadium. Just saying.
    @Klink, good luck with the thing with the Pokemon and competitive stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade2000 View Post
    The Paralympics, don't worry Norns I had a headache in Paralympic football yesterday, it went away though. Enjoy it, I'll watch and see if you are on tv.
    Did any of you guys watch Oscar pistorius yesterday? I was there in the stadium. Just saying.
    @Klink, good luck with the thing with the Pokemon and competitive stuff.
    Hey Shade, glad to see you're on! I'm bored...and playing Pokemon Ranger GS...I'm currently riding a Latios through the clouds...

I finally made a reddit account and posted my region! And someone upvoted it! squeeeee...

What's "reddit"?

Nothing, just the best site ever. But I can't talk about it in this thread or it's advertising.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    I finally made a reddit account and posted my region! And someone upvoted it! squeeeee...
    Yes! Finally another Redditor! And I know what the Paralympics are, I just didn't know they were on. And I saw Oscar Pistorious in the Olympics.

Sig under construction

atleast youre not on 9gag
    so i havent been playing pokemon black lately since im waiting for b/w 2 too come out so i can transfer my team over and talk to the move tutor to battle competitively
    i need stealth rock on my darling hippowdonD:<

3DS FC: 0173 2372 4701
    Black FC: 1722 0078 8716
    White 2 FC: 3654 8488 7686

Dead chat huh?

Welll I just finished an essay for english about mediocrity vs. greatness. I'm pretty confident in it :3

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    Nothing, just the best site ever. But I can't talk about it in this thread or it's advertising.
    Then VM me about it...

I vomited in the taxi on the way to the closing ceremony :/ it was embarrassing. Other than that, it was awesome. I got a few videos of Coldplay.

I vomited in the taxi on the way to the closing ceremony :/ it was embarrassing. Other than that, it was awesome. I got a few videos of Coldplay.
    Argh...throwing up is one of my phobias...and cool about Coldplay. Post the videos if possible. I'm going to try and get videos from the Florence + the Machine concert on Sunday! In the words of Skyler "squeeeee...."

Can't post the videos because I'm not using my iPod which is what I used to take videos/pictures.

Well, I'm staying home from school because I'm still not feeling great, so I'm here for a while

THE HOENN TRIANGLE'S EEVEELUTION TOURNAMENT

Welcome to The Hoenn Triangle's very own eeveelution tourney! This will be a Black and White wifi tournament so no PO. Tough titties if you only use PO.

Rules:
    1) The only pokemon you can use in this tournament are: Eevee, Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Umbreon, Espeon, Leafeon and Glaceon. It's kinda obvious.
    2) No hacked or cloned pokemon. Tough titties if you hack or clone.
    3) The battles will be played using the flat rule so only three pokemon will be used to battle. Tough titties if you trained a whole team of lv 100s.
    4) This will be a single elimination tournament, meaning if you lose a match, You're out. Tough titties if you lose due to unluckiness.
    5) You can only enter if you are in the clan. Tough titties if you're not in the clan, either join or stop reading this
    6) Have fun.

I, Norns, will be breeding the prizes soon enough. Once I get off this iPad I'll decide on them.

Signup form

Username:
    Friend code:
    IGN (In Game Name):

Current competitors: Shade2000, Norns, RedAce, VEVOZ. (if I've missed you from the list just say, this order is just the order I remember people signing up for it in, nothing special, won't make any difference at all)

So let the signups commence! You have until 15th of september to sign up and untill the 28th of september to train your pokemon.

So yeah, reviving this, reminding myself that I need to start training and made a few tweaks. Enjoy peoples. The art that isn't the banner I found as an example in an art shop and thought it would be cool to have it here. The artist's name is K'yoril (I think).
    Last edited by Ponymon; 10th September 2012 at 12:34 PM.

Ergh! I have 4th gen! I suppose you will say tough titties...

Sig under construction

Page 288 of 919 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288289290291292298338388 ... LastLast