View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 290 of 859 FirstFirst ... 190240280286287288289290291292293294300340390 ... LastLast
Results 7,226 to 7,250 of 21475

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

Hey, can someone, Falco, give me good advice which threads I should post on?
    Some say that imagination is a portal to a different realm. I say that if so, I'm already there.

Quote Originally Posted by Norns View Post
    I can do silent *is silent for 10 secs*

I can't hold it anymore...

EVERYONE LETS HAVE A PARTY!!!
    Okay, Norns. I don't want to be a jerk but it's not funny. I respect Beast's wish so I will go silent from now on. This is a really serious thing, therefore you should not shout "LET'S HAVE A PARTY" Just because lots of us are British, doesn't mean the whole clan is British so please, honor the wishes of us Americans. 9/11 was a terrible day and even though I was only two, I still remmber seeing it on the news vividly and it gave me nightmares for weeks. So please, a silence would be very nice.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

*silence*

Quote Originally Posted by Shade2000 View Post
    We did speed dating today.
    Aren't you like 12?

silence...
    Some say that imagination is a portal to a different realm. I say that if so, I'm already there.

Back home from school. Just posted my new UU RMT. GO CHECK IT OUT GUYS!
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by lidaboy View Post
    got it... silent.
    Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    *silent message got it*
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    *silence*
    Quote Originally Posted by TNTTrustySteve View Post
    silence...
    Ok, saying silence is not actually being silent.

I can do silent *is silent for 10 secs*

I can't hold it anymore...

EVERYONE LETS HAVE A PARTY!!!
    Ok, that's just plain disrespectful. Sorry if you think im being mean or a jerk, but I actually had family in New York at the time. They weren't at the Twin Towers, but they were pretty close. That's why this is close to my heart.

Sig under construction

Quote Originally Posted by Pokémon beast View Post
    Ok, saying silence is not actually being silent.

Ok, that's just plain disrespectful. Sorry if you think im being mean or a jerk, but I actually had family in New York at the time. They weren't at the Twin Towers, but they were pretty close. That's why this is close to my heart.

I went silent for ya.
    join t-flare

http://t-flare.com/

Thank you. I thank everyone who went silent or did one message saying got it. On a different note, go check out my RMT

Sig under construction

I was silent in real life. And actually on the day...
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

I forgot about it because it's my cousins bday.

Actually skyler, I'm 11.

Anyway, sorting out the prizes for the tourney. Has anyone even started training?

Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

I was silent in real life. And actually on the day...
    What do you mean, on the actual day? I did mine yesterday which was Sept. 11. I guess time zones are different but still... I get that you are in UK which is about 4-5 hours ahead of me, so when I posted that, it was Sept. 11 in both places.

Sig under construction

i dont want to be dissrespect full, and i saw it on the news it was the year my brother was born,
    but to be 100% honest i really dont "care" sry i dont have any easier word for it :/

im just glad that my family did not decide to go to america that year,
    i dont think you would even be close to acctually keep living a "normal" life if you would seen
    it with your own eyes.

you would had get trauma, im pretty sure of it.

And sorry if i did write it in a dissrespect full way.

W2: 5072-1789-3761 | W: 1807-9100-3523 | IGN: Draco | My Clan: The Hoenn Triangle

Spoiler:- THT:

Quote Originally Posted by VEVOZ View Post
    i dont want to be dissrespect full, and i saw it on the news it was the year my brother was born,
    but to be 100% honest i really dont "care" sry i dont have any easier word for it :/

im just glad that my family did not decide to go to america that year,
    i dont think you would even be close to acctually keep living a "normal" life if you would seen
    it with your own eyes.

you would had get trauma, im pretty sure of it.

And sorry if i did write it in a dissrespect full way.
    That's fine, I mean you are just stating you're opinion, and you understand that it's important even if it didn't really affect you

Sig under construction

It really was terrifying. As I said, I saw the news and even though I was only two, it was nightmare inducing. I had nightmares about having to jump out of a building and falling through blackness until I woke up. And then all the footage of the buildings collapsing and people being unable to escape could have induced my fear of parking garages...In other news, it's only 3 days until Florence! Squeeee!
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Florence? And one of my best friends says Squee all the time! We call her Squee Squee!

Sig under construction

@Vevoz To be honest, I kind of agree with you. I know it affected many people's lives but I just live so far away (california) it didn't affect me in any big way. But I definitely understand how Hudsonn, Pokemon Beast, Steve (he's in NY too right?) feel. I've just never had anything like it happen to me so I don't know how I should feel.

On a lighter note: SQUEEEEE! (kinda funny for me to say since I'm a 16yo guy )

i is not tom

http://http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SZH7KNkSqGk

This video really shows what it feels like. I was 2 at the time as well, but I still remember my parents watching the news and screaming, and the pictures in the newspaper the next day. Only in the past year or 2 have I really understood the pure horror of it.

Sig under construction

o wow IM SO HAPPY! My UU RMT was put into a podcast by StriatonRadio run by jstinftw! WHOOOO HOOOOO
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Is it that good?

Sig under construction

HELLLLL YEA!!!! but i just cant figure out how download the podcast..hmmm....gonna ask jstinftw!
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

I was a few months old. And I'm really crap at keeping track of the date.

I think the eeveelution tourney died.

READ THIS PLEASE GUYS
    When I was in school I got a cool idea for a tourney: basically, it's like a story, and the people who are in it get different pokemon to start with (straight from eggs, if its possible but I don't think so as eggs) and I write out some storyline, which you follow and battle each other when you see them in the story. So people don't get too overpowered pokemon, there'll be training periods where you can train your pokemon for a certain ammount of time in a certain route. The pokemon that everyone gets as a 'starter' will be completely random (not what pokemon they are but who gets what), but they will all not be starters and are in an evolution chain of 3. I'll participate too but I won't cheat because I'm not the kind of person who cheats. Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye. During the story you get certain pokemon, but YOU CAN'T CATCH ANYTHING UNLESS IT SAYS YOU DO IN THE STORY it'll be more real lifeish than the DS games where everyone's nice and whatever. Also, I'll have some kinda shop that you can use money that you get in the story to buy stuff from that can help your person in the story. Only a few people (max 8) can join so I'll see who likes the idea

Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm back! But only for a little while ^_^

Username: Ducklett12
    PO name: None
    Wi-Fi Code: None (At the moment)
    Desired Division: Ground
    Favourite Pokemon: Froslass
    Referrer: Ha! No need for a referrer! I found this Clan on my own.
    Accepted, but next time you probably won't be because a clan rule is no clan hopping. Anyway welcome back! What do you think of my idea?

I was a few months old. And I'm really crap at keeping track of the date.

I think the eeveelution tourney died.

READ THIS PLEASE GUYS
    When I was in school I got a cool idea for a tourney: basically, it's like a story, and the people who are in it get different pokemon to start with (straight from eggs, if its possible but I don't think so as eggs) and I write out some storyline, which you follow and battle each other when you see them in the story. So people don't get too overpowered pokemon, there'll be training periods where you can train your pokemon for a certain ammount of time in a certain route. The pokemon that everyone gets as a 'starter' will be completely random (not what pokemon they are but who gets what), but they will all not be starters and are in an evolution chain of 3. I'll participate too but I won't cheat because I'm not the kind of person who cheats. Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye. During the story you get certain pokemon, but YOU CAN'T CATCH ANYTHING UNLESS IT SAYS YOU DO IN THE STORY it'll be more real lifeish than the DS games where everyone's nice and whatever. Also, I'll have some kinda shop that you can use money that you get in the story to buy stuff from that can help your person in the story. Only a few people (max 8) can join so I'll see who likes the idea
    Where do the clan rules say no clan hopping?

I was reading them and it says: When you leave a clan you a forbidden from posting there unless you intend in rejoining.

Anyway, I don't see what this is about?

Maybe you should explain it a little more. Like Game-wise

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

Page 290 of 859 FirstFirst ... 190240280286287288289290291292293294300340390 ... LastLast