View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 291 of 918 FirstFirst ... 191241281287288289290291292293294295301341391 ... LastLast
Results 7,251 to 7,275 of 22944

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

It THT clan rules. But you can come back this one time.

Basically I'm going to give the people who are in it a pokemon to start, and I'll write a little story for each round, I'll call it, where they do things that gets them stuff, and there'll be battles at the end of each round. They have to progress through some region that I make up, getting pokemon and things along the way, and at the very end everyone will battle and whoever wins the most ammount of battles wins (not throughout the thing just aat the end) I'm gonna write the rules for it when I get off myphone
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

Why haven't we been in a war yet?
    join t-flare

http://t-flare.com/

B/W. Chosen the starting pokes, making rules now.

I Like that idea, can I make a 4th gen one? And you can do a spin trade, where you put in an egg per person (I think) and it randomly spins it so people get random eggs.

Sig under construction

Sure. This ones just gonna be within the clan. I'd like to be in it, but I'm not too sure if I should...

Ok. I will put up some fourth gen rules soon.

Sig under construction

I don't really understand either :/

I'm going to work to get us a new war. My current war team is:

Hudsonn98
    Norns
    snivy trainer
    Shade2000
    Klinklang 1024

So basically it's our so called "FIVE" as Shade calls us. If anyone wants to quit/join war team, post now!
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

There's a war team here?

Is it okay if I fill out the form now?

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

oooo war teams!! how does it work? xD
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Ooh I've been waiting for a war.

What doesn't make sense in my tourney?

Argh...where is everyone? It sucks to be in a different time zone cos now, no one is on. I filed a request at Brutakas Fly High request shop on the 3rd of September...IT STILL ISN'T FINISHED YET!!! That's 11 days! It better look good.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Don't talk about waiting, my trade shop has been up for 3+ weeks, almost 4. It still hasn't been approved! And I followed every single rule!

Sig under construction

Lawl guys! My art in SW art shop was done in like 3 days, and it looked epic. Check it out under my sig in the art spoiler.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Cool Beans Tournament

Welcome to THT's latest tourney, the... Cool Beans Tourney! (What, cool beans are epic words together and yeah) Basically, this tournament is a story. At the start, each player will be given their Pokemon (over wi-fi, all pokes will be level 1 with random natures. Don't whine if your poke has a crap nature. Who gets what is RNGed) and they set out on their journey, battling each other and others at different stages of the tournament. Battles will have the Pokemon at whatever level they are. To stop people from having an unfair advantage, there will be training slots of an hour and I trust the players to only train their Pokemon for an hour. I'll add more stuff later.

Rules:
    1) You cannot get any Pokemon other than what I give you
    2) During your training period, you are not allowed to deliberately EV your Pokemon so that they get an advantage
    3) There will be money in the story, and a shop that you can buy items from that can help you
    4) The starters are Mareep, Sewaddle, Vanillite, Shinx, Pidgey, Tympole, Slakoth and Gothita. This selection is totally fair.
    5) NO WHINING! Most things like the Pokemon you get are decided by RNG
    6) Yes, there aren't many slots, but I can't write a story if the whole clan is in it
    7) In the story, you will have a random name that starts with the letter that your Pokemon's species starts with. Nicknaming is essential but no people names

Username:
    B/W Friend Code:
    And I won't join since I have to be the person who does gym battles, trainer battles etc. I did the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by thetruepichu View Post
    Why haven't we been in a war yet?
    Not sure ^^; I don't join because I don't like PO and I don't have a good team built yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Shade2000 View Post
    @Pichu, we don't do wars. Half of us don't battle and snivy is the only who battles competively. We just spam. Anyway, last time we did a war, we failed, partly because I got banned so we had to make last minute changes. Partly because we're just crap.
    I would join if it wasn't over PO, but over Wi-Fi and if I have a good team built. I just need some time, but when B/W II comes around I will most likely be spiting out teams left and right Since the natrue system has changed and if a poke is holding an everstone it's a 100% chance of being that nature So if we can do it over wi-fi, I may join up, when B/W II comes around.

---

Also are we still doing the Eevee tournament? I don't want to breed up three pokes for nothing ^^;
    Proud to be Apart of the Hoenn League Land Sector

Credit goes to sworn metalhead of dćdric design

[Check the Clan out Today] - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Hoenn-Triangle

Pokemon Black II FC / RedAce 2280 4499 3152
    Pokemon Black Y FC / RedAce 2595 1158 0379

Wow! Noy much activity, huh? I like the cool beans tourney so I'm going to sign up but since I lost my White, I'll be restarting Black for this tourney...So, whats my starter (*crosses fingers* Please be a Shinx or Pidgey!)

guys, im turning into a creep. last night after school i wached the same youtube video from 3:30-11:45... i am almost dead...
    Some say that imagination is a portal to a different realm. I say that if so, I'm already there.

Was it a long video?
    And I feel like I would make us lose of I was on the war team :/
    Last edited by Da_bomb.com; 15th September 2012 at 3:35 PM.

Sig under construction

Hey Norns, I'm not complaining because I'm really excited abotu the Cool Beans tourney but maybe can you change Slakoth to some other Poke I mean they are all good but Slaking's ability is hell to work with in game and I feel that person would have a disadvantage. Maybe you could chenge it to Happiny or Swinub or something random with 3 stages...just a suggestion....

The reason that it was those pokes is because their last evos are all NU, so no one is overpowered. Maybe if not that many people join it'll not be in at all.

Ergh I want to join! And just because they are NU doesn't mean they are equal... it should be stats equal not tier equal

Sig under construction

I understand that they are all NU but can you maybe trash Slakoth in return for another one?

I think Slakoth is fair. If you don't want Slaking just get a Vigoroth, they are excellent and you can givee them eviolite.

That's what I did in my most recent sapphire playthruogh. Slakoth is a b**** to train but vigoroth is great. I never evolved the vigoroth

Sig under construction

Page 291 of 918 FirstFirst ... 191241281287288289290291292293294295301341391 ... LastLast