View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 377 of 889 FirstFirst ... 277327367373374375376377378379380381387427477 ... LastLast
Results 9,401 to 9,425 of 22222

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    No, Drummerdude. TheSirPeras is still playing on his file.

What should I use on my B2 team RedAce?
    What is your play style and what type do you favor over the rest?

Also when are we getting DW Eevee!? I mean apprently the stupid gift eevee in B/W II is just a stupid Male only!!! Yet Serebii has it done as either or... so which is it really? Plus I want a legit one, but I'm to afraid to trade since I don't care for hacks and especially clones... I was hoping since Japan is going Eevee crazy they were going to do some eevee events, but tough luck on that, since the stupid hidden hollows are getting ♀DW Eevee in a special mission for a few weeks, so not sure if I should try that and see if I can get a japanese ♀DW Eevee, since it will have all the right stats, though that can be easly hacked, I guess I will have to either wait for GameFreak to stop being selfish A-holes and give the rest of the world DWF Eevee or give up. If it was a legend with a DW that would make sence to make it so rare, but come on it's a stupid eevee!!! It's not even a starter for crying out loud. And lastly what is up with this stupid idea of making everyone buy a 3ds tjust so you can play dream radar? That is so freakin stupid, is the dream world really losing meaning that fast? I really wish they would put legends in the dream world and just give them a low rate of appearing, that way everyone could possible get one and it keeps the rare factor. Plus gives us all a reason to even bother with the DW site anymore ^^;

Sorry for the rant, just pissed off wasting 30 minutes of my life soft resetting to get a ♀DW gift Eevee, just to find out it's male only. Man can they make stuff any more stupid in this franchise?
    Proud to be Apart of the Hoenn League Land Sector

Credit goes to sworn metalhead of dćdric design

[Check the Clan out Today] - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Hoenn-Triangle

Pokemon Black II FC / RedAce 2280 4499 3152
    Pokemon Black Y FC / RedAce 2595 1158 0379

Quote Originally Posted by shade2000 View Post
    good. It's
    :d happy bday shade! :d
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Wow...no activity, huh?
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by RedAce♠ View Post
    What is your play style and what type do you favor over the rest?

Also when are we getting DW Eevee!? I mean apprently the stupid gift eevee in B/W II is just a stupid Male only!!! Yet Serebii has it done as either or... so which is it really? Plus I want a legit one, but I'm to afraid to trade since I don't care for hacks and especially clones... I was hoping since Japan is going Eevee crazy they were going to do some eevee events, but tough luck on that, since the stupid hidden hollows are getting ♀DW Eevee in a special mission for a few weeks, so not sure if I should try that and see if I can get a japanese ♀DW Eevee, since it will have all the right stats, though that can be easly hacked, I guess I will have to either wait for GameFreak to stop being selfish A-holes and give the rest of the world DWF Eevee or give up. If it was a legend with a DW that would make sence to make it so rare, but come on it's a stupid eevee!!! It's not even a starter for crying out loud. And lastly what is up with this stupid idea of making everyone buy a 3ds tjust so you can play dream radar? That is so freakin stupid, is the dream world really losing meaning that fast? I really wish they would put legends in the dream world and just give them a low rate of appearing, that way everyone could possible get one and it keeps the rare factor. Plus gives us all a reason to even bother with the DW site anymore ^^;

Sorry for the rant, just pissed off wasting 30 minutes of my life soft resetting to get a ♀DW gift Eevee, just to find out it's male only. Man can they make stuff any more stupid in this franchise?
    The DW Pokémon Café event in Japan released DW Eevees (male or females), so it is possible to obtain a female japanese DW Eevee and then breed. I personally got one from here in Serebii when I was making my team for the never-started Eeveelution tournament. I think I can get you one female. The ones that hatched from the eggs are legit, that I can assure you lol

@Ninja: I think only the sky sector is up to date, that's why I was waiting for Shade's permission since she had new ranks. I can start with the Sky ones though.
    Last edited by Fire Hero; 13th November 2012 at 10:37 AM.

Spoiler:- Friend Code and Safari Info:

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W48 L20

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    Wow...no activity, huh?
    Yup. Come on people, post post post!

Sig under construction

just realised that my sister was using Flygon, Crawdaunt and espeon without telling me, im going to have to change me team :L, im not using a starter, and i am going to refer back to the BW2 list:
    Riolu
    Koffing
    Leafeon/Glaceon/Vaporeon/Jolteon
    Drifblim
    Skarmory
    Altaria
    Absol

Magby is guarenteed. i was a surfer and a flyer

Cant use:
    Samurott
    Serperior
    Emboar
    Flygon
    Espeon
    Crawdaunt
    (i dont know her last 2 pokemon)
    Last edited by Ninja Eevee; 13th November 2012 at 5:53 PM.

HIIIIIIIII!
    I got a tablet for my bday so I can make badges!!!!!
    And draw.
    I can't beat clay on W2. All my attacks missed excadrill.

Thanks 4 the happy birthdays guys.
    Do you like tha banner I made?

Hey guys again. I'm planning my W2/B2 teams. Well, one of them. I'm not sure who to use. It's very fun .

I had a W2 team, but I don't like it anymore. So I'll redo it.

hey question time you guys. what are the main things you guys want in your bw2 teams? for me it doesnt feel complete without a grass fire and water type and a starter and a flyer. i want to hear your thoughts so post post post!
    Pokemon White rotational teams pokes in trainingWhite Fc: 4556 7172 3697 BP: 15

credit goes to luxraymaster for the awesome team pose

Your signature contained too many images and was too tall. Please read the signature rules before you update it again.

Usually Fire water grass but i usually substitute one of them. i also always use flying types. for example:

Fire, Water, Electric, Flying
    Water, Grass, Fighting, Flying

I dont get rid of the water because i use surf on my in-game teams. and the water types are usually my favourite starters. Charmander, Totodile, Mudkip, Oshawott

Quote Originally Posted by lidaboy View Post
    hey question time you guys. what are the main things you guys want in your bw2 teams? for me it doesnt feel complete without a grass fire and water type and a starter and a flyer. i want to hear your thoughts so post post post!
    As long as it has Samurott in it I don't care.
    But on W2 right now I want to have Conkeldurr, SAMUROTT, Charizard, Flygon.
    Oh what would be a good level to evolve my Gurdurr. It's lv.32 now.
    I lost my other DS.....

Shade what kinda tablet? And what kinda badges?

I know it's a few days late, but we can have a little birthday tourney for THT. Basically, everyone uses Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza in a triple battle, knockout tourney, OHKO clause, PO. Just a small tourney, hopefully it won't take too long. Yes or no?
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047

No...too late...sorry. Maybe next year...
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

PS: Ya'll like my new avi and siggy? Doing it all Kanto style with da leaders and da baby Mewtwo!

Quote Originally Posted by Shade2000 View Post
    As long as it has Samurott in it I don't care.
    But on W2 right now I want to have Conkeldurr, SAMUROTT, Charizard, Flygon.
    Oh what would be a good level to evolve my Gurdurr. It's lv.32 now.
    I lost my other DS.....
    How do you guys LOSE ur DS? its such a big thing...
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    PS: Ya'll like my new avi and siggy? Doing it all Kanto style with da leaders and da baby Mewtwo!
    That's pretty cool.

Sig under construction

Gotta give credit, Hudsonn... Just warning you cuz I know for a fact that you didn't make it.

Beat musical experience I've ever had. Listen to the whole thing if you like :3
    Last edited by poix_the_yak; 14th November 2012 at 4:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by N_Shadow19 View Post
    The DW Pokémon Café event in Japan released DW Eevees (male or females), so it is possible to obtain a female japanese DW Eevee and then breed. I personally got one from here in Serebii when I was making my team for the never-started Eeveelution tournament. I think I can get you one female. The ones that hatched from the eggs are legit, that I can assure you lol
    All I need is a DWF, I don't care what nature, just as long it wasn't a clone, hack, or whatever. What would you want in return?
    Proud to be Apart of the Hoenn League Land Sector

Credit goes to sworn metalhead of dćdric design

[Check the Clan out Today] - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Hoenn-Triangle

Pokemon Black II FC / RedAce 2280 4499 3152
    Pokemon Black Y FC / RedAce 2595 1158 0379

Hey who thinks the lastest Event pokemon Scizor is a waste? Light Metal... I rather just have a shiny Scizor or a Scizor that knows some moves it can't learn, like a V-Create Scizor XD But a DW Scizor seems pretty stupid :/ Japan must really hate everyone, although I maybe a little dramanic on that last part ^^;
    [The Hoenn Triangle]
    Join Today http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Hoenn-Triangle

Feel the Crushing Power of the Sea Sector!

Credit to Shade2000

FC Pokemon X Flare♥ 2681-0317-2090

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Flare♥ View Post
    Hey who thinks the lastest Event pokemon Scizor is a waste? Light Metal... I rather just have a shiny Scizor or a Scizor that knows some moves it can't learn, like a V-Create Scizor XD But a DW Scizor seems pretty stupid :/ Japan must really hate everyone, although I maybe a little dramanic on that last part ^^;
    It's an Event. It's not meant to be trained or to be used in battle. I only trained two events so far: ALAMOS Darkrai and TRU Shaymin, because I KNOW I'll never trade them and I wanted to try them (if I knew that they would be available with the tickets ingame I'd have waited for those and saved the events). All the others (and they are more than 50) are UT. It's for the sake of collecting, let's say xD

Quote Originally Posted by RedAce♠ View Post
    All I need is a DWF, I don't care what nature, just as long it wasn't a clone, hack, or whatever. What would you want in return?
    Do you have Yellow Shards? I have almost 50 Red Shards and almost no Yellow (yeah, I waste too many on Heat Waves and Tailwinds for my team lol).

Spoiler:- Friend Code and Safari Info:

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W48 L20

Quote Originally Posted by Flare♥ View Post
    meh that scizor sounds stupid xD. I didnt get ma W2 on tuesday..im getting it on thurs now....
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

hey are you guys still doing this hoenn league thing?
    Pokemon White rotational teams pokes in trainingWhite Fc: 4556 7172 3697 BP: 15

credit goes to luxraymaster for the awesome team pose

Your signature contained too many images and was too tall. Please read the signature rules before you update it again.

my sis has never really been one for unova games, so im going to reset my HG and play HGSS with her. too bad i have to say goodbuy to 310 hours. i am traidng over valuable pokemon. for exmaple:
    event mew
    event latios
    Shiny Entei x2
    Shiny Raikou x2
    Shiny Suicune x2
    my level 100 HG Team

everything here don legitimately

our teams are going to be

Me: Soul SIlver
    Feraligatr
    Togekiss
    Scizor
    Ninetails
    Espeon
    [cant remember, ill edit it in]

Sis: Heart Gold
    Meganium
    Crobat
    Heracross
    Arcanine
    Umbreon
    Gyarados

Our team members will be obtained around the same time, and we will set a certain level to train our pokemon to after every gym, and we'll do a wi-fi battle. like rivals

Did the war kinda die... Why weren't we battling? I was away.
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047

IDK...I think we lost the war since no one was communicating!
    And Skyler, I got it off of Google on a quiz I took so I don't know who made it. I got the reult "Nostalgic Kanto Trainer" and thought the pic was suwheet!

Page 377 of 889 FirstFirst ... 277327367373374375376377378379380381387427477 ... LastLast