View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 383 of 886 FirstFirst ... 283333373379380381382383384385386387393433483 ... LastLast
Results 9,551 to 9,575 of 22136

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

Quote Originally Posted by Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude View Post
    Username: Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude
    PO name: Scorch (White), Thresh (Black 2)
    Friend Code: 3826-0093-5612 (White), 1249-6594-8642 (Black 2)
    Desired Division: Land
    Favourite Pokemon: Blaziken
    Referrer:None
    ACCEPTED! Welcome to the best sector in the world, scorch would you like some drugs hope you like it here!

He bares LIES!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Eevee View Post
    He bares LIES!!!!
    Uh eevee. I'm a female. he bares LIES!!!!

*She bares LIES

Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude is offline 物語は既に神と悪魔の手を離れて独り歩き

Quote Originally Posted by Shade2000 View Post
    ACCEPTED! Welcome to the best sector in the world, scorch would you like some drugs hope you like it here!
    Thank you, Ms. Shade. I have two questions. First, does being part of Land Sector mean I cant use Flying- and Water-types? Second, I am considering applying for a job, and I was wondering if there was limit to how many jobs a person can have, cuz I had my eye on two positions.
    Last edited by Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude; 19th November 2012 at 6:40 PM.

You can use any pokemon you want. Land sector just affects your ranks and leaders.

You can use any pokemon you want. Land sector just affects your ranks and leaders.
    And as for job info?

So guys, I ust bought the 3D pokedex for the DS and its pretty awesome; I can use it to call up a Pokemon's entire movelist -- includiing egg moves -- as well as its egg group or anything else I feel I particularly need to know. Unfortunatly, it doesn't have an option to showe the Pokemon as shiny but I guess we can't have everything.

I was going to get a 3ds card when I went to Sears yesterday so I could get it... Bt they were ALL OUT -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    I was going to get a 3ds card when I went to Sears yesterday so I could get it... Bt they were ALL OUT -.-
    I just ordered my card off Amazon *Shrug* Took a few days to arrive but it was a pretty good quality one.

Quote Originally Posted by N_Shadow19 View Post
    I believe Lance's Dragonites have Thunder which Skarmory may not like much, and Skarmory can barely touch Dragons too as its attack is too low. Gyarados can solve the problem with Avalanche/Ice Fang but again, it doesn't like Thunder. Glaceon can be a possibility and you should probably take out Corsola as I believe you'll see it outclassed offensively by Gyara and defensively by Skarmory and you'll find no use for it.
    Thanks! Sorry this is so late. I have been super busy this weekend!

hey guys, how were your days

I'm looking for a battle. Anyone interested?

^ Thanks to Shade2000 ^
    New Attempt at a Team: ;715; ;666;

PO, or wi-fi?

Pokemon Wi-Fi Club for Gen V.

^ Thanks to Shade2000 ^

How do i get BP? Thanks

its in the opening post

Hi ya'll. Welcome to the clan Scorch...I'm Hudsonn, the leader/owner of this clan.

@Shade...please don't accept people unless the put "Grovyle" in their SU. Scorch is fine but in the future...thanks CarFace!
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

well im off to bed, ill be playing Black2. ill give an update when i get home from school 2moro. cya

Mr. Hudson, I was wondering... I wanna apply for a job, but can you only have one? Cuz I was considering Breeder and Trainer.

^ Thanks to Shade2000 ^

well im off to bed, ill be playing Black2. ill give an update when i get home from school 2moro. cya
    Heh, its only 4:46 where I live so it's weird to have you going to bed, you Brit..lol
    Mr. Hudson, I was wondering... I wanna apply for a job, but can you only have one? Cuz I was considering Breeder and Trainer.
    You can have both jobs and don't call me Mr. Hudsonn. I like Hudsonn better!
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Sorry Hudsonn. I'm a very formal teen. :P
    Anyways, here are my apps, and it is fair to warn you that as a breeder in a business, I do charge, but friends and clan members get a slight discount.

Desired Job: Trainer
    Experience in this position: Constant battles on Battle Revolution, as well as nearly making VGC 2011 via the Wildcard Round
    Why you should get the job: I am a skilled strategist and breed all my own Pokemon to ensure power and speed
    Availability: I mainly play on the weekends from 5 AM to 9 PM PST, but will keep you informed of vacation days

Desired Job: Breeder
    Experience in this position: I constantly am breeding my own personal teams and have tried Masuda method tons of times. I also know my way around breeding for certain base stats, and am working on Nature and DW techniques
    Why you should get the job: I treat each customer fairly, and I can almost always gurantee that I can give exactly what you want.
    Availability: I mainly play on the weekends from 5 AM to 9 PM PST, but will keep you informed of vacation days.
    Last edited by Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude; 19th November 2012 at 11:35 PM.

^ Thanks to Shade2000 ^

Can someone help me with the new BW2 breeding mechanics? I'm trying to get a calm, synchronize elgyem so I can get a calm Heatran. I went to the ghost tower and caught a female elgyem with telepathy. On Serebii, it says telepathy is the first slot and Synchronze is the second. So what percent chance do I have of getting a synchronize elgyem if I breed this one?

This is what it says on Serebii, Skyler: Since abilities were introduced in Ruby & Sapphire, when a Pokémon breeds, the baby Pokémon, if it is capable of having two abilities, has a 50% chance of getting either of the abilities. Black 2 & White 2 has changed this. Now, the ability the Pokémon will hatch with is dependant upon the mother. If the mother has their ability in slot 1, then the baby has an 80% chance of hatching with that ability, and 20% for the second ability and viceversa if the mother has the ability in the second slot. This calculation even happens if the baby Pokémon or the moth only has one ability, since the ability is the same in both slots. For example, if you are breeding a female Pidgeot and it has the ability of Tangled Feet, the baby Pidgey will have an 80% chance of having the ability Tangled Feet and a 20% chance of having Keen Eye.
    Also, I'd be willing to give you my Lax Synchronize Elgyem.
    Last edited by Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude; 20th November 2012 at 12:26 AM.

^ Thanks to Shade2000 ^

Sorry Hudsonn. I'm a very formal teen. :P
    Anyways, here are my apps, and it is fair to warn you that as a breeder in a business, I do charge, but friends and clan members get a slight discount.

Desired Job: Trainer
    Experience in this position: Constant battles on Battle Revolution, as well as nearly making VGC 2011 via the Wildcard Round
    Why you should get the job: I am a skilled strategist and breed all my own Pokemon to ensure power and speed
    Availability: I mainly play on the weekends from 5 AM to 9 PM PST, but will keep you informed of vacation days

Desired Job: Breeder
    Experience in this position: I constantly am breeding my own personal teams and have tried Masuda method tons of times. I also know my way around breeding for certain base stats, and am working on Nature and DW techniques
    Why you should get the job: I treat each customer fairly, and I can almost always gurantee that I can give exactly what you want.
    Availability: I mainly play on the weekends from 5 AM to 9 PM PST, but will keep you informed of vacation days.
    ACCEPTED! Thanks for applying!

Page 383 of 886 FirstFirst ... 283333373379380381382383384385386387393433483 ... LastLast