View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 447 of 912 FirstFirst ... 347397437443444445446447448449450451457497547 ... LastLast
Results 11,151 to 11,175 of 22800

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

Quote Originally Posted by Will5iam View Post
    From a fellow Pokemon Merger ( My friends and I have a weird name for it) I like the one in the middle hope this helped!
    It's called splicing. Or fusing.
    I agree, the middle one looks the best.

Yeah, I was thinking of just stopping at the ears, but adding the eyes sounded like a good idea at the time :P

By the way, is it okay that I am posting this art here? or should I make a thread in the artwork forum so that I don't spam you guys with it?

Spoiler:- FC:

30 BP ( I need more..)

dont ever resize, like skyler said, it messes everything up. also, dont delete the outline. other than that, they're awesome

Oh yeah, didn't even notice the outline.

You should check out the fan sprites subforum if you haven't yet. There are a bunch of great tutorials and examples.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    It's called splicing. Or fusing.
    I agree, the middle one looks the best.
    We held a vote. I voted for fusing, but no they had to have their way.
    Latest Shiny!

Found: Route 12
    Method: Chain Fishing
    Date of Catch: 2/14/14
    Currently Hunting: Eevee, Ekans, Skourpi
    Total Shinies: 10

3DS FC: 5429-6844-5288
    Ice FS: Bergmite, Spheal and Lapras

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Hero View Post
    I also like the Johto starters, as well as the original Kanto ones and the Hoenn ones. Sinnoh and Unova are not as appealing...

Update on the mayhem run. I defeated Morty, got through the routes until Olivine and then directly into Cianwood. Defeated Chuck on my first try (pretty good as Poliwrath had super-effective moves against my whole team), and then went back to the Union Cave and the Ruins of Alph to catch a Natu (yeah I could have done it before, just didn't remember lol). I'm now going to Olivine again to reach Amphy in the Lighthouse.

My team:

Saturn (M) Lv20 - Just caught and going to be a pain to train... I think I'll give him Shadow Ball. I was saving for Misdreavus but she'll learn it by level anyway.
    - Miracle Eye
    - Lucky Chant
    - Me First
    - Teleport

Jupiter (M) Lv29
    - Headbutt
    - Rock Tomb
    - Dig
    - Double Kick

Luna (F) Lv30 - Defeated Morty alone and was a key player against Bugsy (Apollo almost didn't have to battle), Whitney and Chuck. She's the biggest surprise so far on my team.
    - Shadow Claw
    - Quick Attack
    - U-turn
    - Headbutt

Apollo (M) Lv30
    - Flame Wheel
    - Quick Attack
    - Headbutt
    - Ember
    Wow my team is so similar...I'm also going to have a Xatu and Nidoking and a Typhlosion. Please don't get an Ampharos XD or a Kingler XD
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Hey, guys. I like those sprites - the middle one the best And I do like your signature, Will
    Does somebody want a 3v3 level 50 all battle with me over Wi-fi so I can get a taste for how some of you battle? I'm fairly new to competitive battling, and I'd like to see how I fare against more seasoned opponents.

Oh, and when it says to earn points you must win a battle, would this be included or not, since it's just casual?
    Last edited by Roseheart95; 31st December 2012 at 9:46 AM.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    Wow my team is so similar...I'm also going to have a Xatu and Nidoking and a Typhlosion. Please don't get an Ampharos XD or a Kingler XD
    LOL, I'm getting a Misdreavus and a Dewgong so the similarities stop there :P

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8099-9870 - Nuno

Super Secret Base | Double Battles | QR Code

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W48 L20

Didnt play much HG today, but I progressed nonetheless. Beat Falkner easily with Mareep, which is now a Flaaffy. Took me forever the find a Krabby, but its amazing attack was worth the time. Geodude is my rock-smasher, gonna give it up soon. Hatched the stupid egg and got a togepi YAY! (popped it into the PC instantly after it hatched)

Mercedes the Quilava (M) Lv. 15

Naughty Nature
    Trait: Blaze
    -Quick Attack
    -Smokescreen
    -Ember
    -Leer

Subaru the Flaffy (M) Lv. 15

Mild Nature
    Trait: Static
    -Thundershock
    -Flash
    -Tackle
    -Thunder Wave

Ford the Krabby (M) Lv. 15

Naive Nature
    Trait: Shell Armor
    -Vicegrip
    -Bubblebeam
    -Leer
    -Mud Sport

Geodude (F) Lv. 9

Nature: I forgot lol
    Trait: I forgot lol
    -Rock Smash
    -Tackle
    -Defense Curl
    -Rock Polish
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

I've trained my team against Morty's gym trainers (NOT THE SHOES) so now my entire team is level 23 (turns out Kadabra was the only level 23 on my team when I last posted, but I ouldn't remember). I'm going to beat him straight away. Then I can do whatever I want for a while (no clue as to my other 2 members of my team, but I might catch one at the Safari Zone and another might be random).

I'll also be redoing Harriet the Breton's backstory and hobbies/phobias.

And for my Cup team, Gengar has been replaced by Blissey. I need something to take the strain of walling stuff, and Deoxys D needs a cleric.

Skyrim character: Harriet the Breton
    Notes:
    I just completed the quest "In My Time Of Need", where I was paid 500 gold to kill some bandits and Alik'r warriors. Worth it. I got some good clothing (not armor)- The Alik'r Hood, Redguard Boots and Hammerfell Garb. I got 6 of these, and 7 Scimitars. All for Enchanting purposes. And for use. I'm using a Bound Sword to level up Conjuration (it's at level 46 and I'm level 10) fast, as well as One Handed. I'll now continue the Main Quest, until I get to a level to get the Black Star and get enough gold to build Lakeview Manor.

Backstory (New):
    Harriet's parents were respected Breton nobles from High Rock, and were extremely rich. This rubbed off on Harriet, who only wore the Finest clothes even from an early age. However, they did not support the Aldmeri Dominion, or the Thalmor. They sent an assassin, who killed Harriets mother before being felled by her fathers sword. The loss pushed Harriets father into further insanity, and he spent years learning of ways to bring Harriets mother back. Thus Harriet gained a thirst for knowledge, and learned Necromancy. Her father often needed materials that were not exactly legal, so Harriet was forced to steal for her father. He tortured Harriet mentally, every day draining away at her. Eventually he died, and Harriet was left sane but with a thirst for knowledge.
    Years later Harriet learned she could be a direct descendant of Tiber Septim, meaning she could be High Queen! However, Titus Mede, fearing a challenge to his throne, sent Thalmor Agents to kill her. They failed, and Harriet learned she could use the Thu'um, or Shout. She travelled to Skyrim, home of Talos, or Tiber Septim. She forged herself a blade, ZahkriiSeFinKruziikDovahKriid (Sword of the Ancient Dragonslayer), which is a cold as the frozen Skyrim night it was forged. She was captured by the Stormcloaks, who had been set up and captured by the Thalmor so they got her and the Stormcloaks. Fearing for her life, she lost her new forged blade, and was sent to the block. Then Alduin the World Eater appeared, and she travelled with Hadvar, an Imperial who actually was sincere to her. She then realised that the Imperials didn't like the Thalmor either. She then set off to find her destiny...
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 31st December 2012 at 12:41 PM.

Mayhem update: We went into Oreburgh city, and down to the mines to find Roark. Unfortunately, my whole team was wiped out by a wild Onix, so I went to route 207 and caught a Machop, to defeat Rock types and because none of my team could learn Rock Smash. I named it 'Snips' (with the apostrophe thingys, because later on I'm going to catch a Stunky and name it Snips without the apostrophe thingys). W'e went back into the mines, found Roark, who said he'd be waiting at the gym, and I trained up 'Snips' for a bit. W'e then went to the gym, where 'Snips' single-hand(or fist)edly smashed all of the trainers in the gym as well as Roark. We went back to Jubilife City, and battled some Team Galactic Grunts, but during the battle Soarin (Dratini) got to level 11, and learned Twister, but when I tried to use it he disobeyed me and tried to use Thunder Wave instead, but the pokemon was already paralysed. W'e carried on up to the place above Jubilife City, but Soarin kept ignoring my orders, and eventually fainted because he wouldn't listen. We reached the town above Jubilife City with a beaten up team that only just survived a double battle against Twins Liz and Liv (or was it Liv and Liz). I dumped 'Snips' in the PC, and went over to a place where we battled this Team Galactic Grunt and won, then went to the meadows above the town above Jubilife City, where we battled 2 Team Galactic Grunts with Spitfire, who evolved into a Staravia after the last one. Current team: Lv. 14 Spitfire (Staravia), Lv. 11 Derpy (Shinx), Lv. 12 Soarin (Dratini).

Fact about my team: so far all of their names are the names of Pegasus ponies, and not Unicorns or Earth Ponies.
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

Right. I may have got us another clan member, just talking to him now about us and what we do.

Harriet the Breton is afraid of crypts, and to remedy this she always brings a follower along with her, making sneaking almost impossible (Like she's good at it anyway). She hated her father after her mother died, and hates the Thalmor for what they did to her family. From my backstory, you can tell that Harriet will join the Theives Guild, and the College of Winterhold. Her combat style changes (she uses One Handed weapons, so Companions would be considerable, and the Dark Brotherhood as she she sneaks around to defeat particularily powerful bosses, as she doesn't wear armor), which makes her unpredictable. Harriets defining characteristic is her patience and her intelligence. She'll sneak and watch her hapless enemy, and see how they fight, possibly against an atronach or undead minion. Then she'll use her vast array of skills to defeat her enemy and gain a new undead to fight for her.

i lost to Skarmory in the combatants cup...

but then i won the 2 other battles it was a close game, and we both had a fair shot. some hax here, hax there, but everything was pretty fair

May I ask - what is a Mayhem Challenge?

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Hey what's up this fine morning? My white team is:

Dewott lvl 23
    Darumaka lvl 24
    Sandile lvl 22
    Roggenrola lvl 23
    Herdier lvl 22

Right after the bug gym. I don't like Castelia very much. It's just an unlimited number of rude people running into me then immediately when I went outside a thug named scraggy attacked me and tried to steal my money

Sig under construction

Quote Originally Posted by Will5iam View Post
    What do you guys think of my signature??
    I like it but you spelled Johto wrong in your usertitle
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseheart95 View Post
    May I ask - what is a Mayhem Challenge?
    We're doing a fourth gen Mayhem Run where you just post your happenings on here and screw all the rules and stuff. Hence complete mayhem.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Aw well Eevee, good job anyway. I'll probably lose to my opponent as well, but I'll try my best.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post

We're doing a fourth gen Mayhem Run where you just post your happenings on here and screw all the rules and stuff. Hence complete mayhem.
    Oh, that's good because I just restarted Diamond xD

So, I traded some Pokemon over from SoulSilver because I didn't want to use purely Sinnoh Pokemon on my team. So far I've got:

Chihiro the Houndour (level 1)
    Suigyo the Piplup (level 6)
    Totoro the Swinub (level 21 - it will be a while before I use it)
    and
    Arrietty the Bellsprout (level 9)

I'm about to enter the route past Sandgem Town to face against the first trainer

My Animelist

This is good. We've pretty much got the whole clan in on this Mayhem run.

My team for the Combatants Cup is strong. We've won all of our matches so far. Lucario in particular is extremely powerful, and Deoxys D walls the hell out of most things (including a Terrakion and a Honchkrow).

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    This is good. We've pretty much got the whole clan in on this Mayhem run.

My team for the Combatants Cup is strong. We've won all of our matches so far. Lucario in particular is extremely powerful, and Deoxys D walls the hell out of most things (including a Terrakion and a Honchkrow).
    Best of luck in that! Let's hope somebody from the Hoenn Triangle wins!

My Animelist

Well 3 members are in team Weather Warriors. Me, Eevee and Scorch. Scorch won't battle this round, maybe next round I think. I battle this round.

I was looking into the Skyrim forums, and The Paladin build stuck out as extremely popular. I'm not going to be a Paladin, but use some of the ideas for a possible build. Maybe. Harriet is doing alright. But she has no purpose I suppose.

weve won anyway snivy, care to battle our CC teams anyway?

Sure. I'll have to go on Pokemon Showdown, as obviously PO isn't working for me.

I'm confused. You said you'd lost, and won. So how does that tally up?

its a best of three battles. i lost against him the first time, then i won the last 2. Mankey and I won our Bo3's, so you can relax a little bit. i havent got PS, but im getting it soon. Im also playing HG for my MR. report back soon

You don't need to download Showdown. Just make a team, and battle.

Page 447 of 912 FirstFirst ... 347397437443444445446447448449450451457497547 ... LastLast