View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 448 of 859 FirstFirst ... 348398438444445446447448449450451452458498548 ... LastLast
Results 11,176 to 11,200 of 21462

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

ive made my team on PS, amd in ready to battle

OK. I'll be on now.

I beat Eevee, after a really close match. Jirachi hax on all of my Pokemon. I think if I'd brought my Salamence out earlier, got enough Brick Break boosts perhaps, I'd have won a bit easier.

Anyway, I'm considering my new Skyrim character. After Harriet anyway. She's going strong, and has backstory, but I keep getting new ideas. I don't know.

Hello. How are we all?
    Im gonna play some mayhem run.
    Does anyone want me to bore them with music talk about this concert I was in?

Hi new member!!!!!

im thinking of making a youtube channel, since now i have a good headset with good recording quality. i can record Minecraft, Skyrim, Borderlands, Borderlands 2, Dishonored, Every Pokemon games before Unova. i want a username that isnt directly related to Skyrim, Minecraft or Pokemon. any names related to this will ensure my virginity. any ideas. my names Joey and i Live in england, if that information helps

Lol. Ok well, I'm DewottEva.
    You could make your username joey. Lol.

i was thinking about YoungsterJoey, but i reckon peeople would search for it and find the pokemon link, also, its probably taken

Good morning everyone. My dad and sister just went down to LA so I'm up here with my mom :3

Quote Originally Posted by Roseheart95 View Post
    Oh, that's good because I just restarted Diamond xD

So, I traded some Pokemon over from SoulSilver because I didn't want to use purely Sinnoh Pokemon on my team. So far I've got:

Chihiro the Houndour (level 1)
    Suigyo the Piplup (level 6)
    Totoro the Swinub (level 21 - it will be a while before I use it)
    and
    Arrietty the Bellsprout (level 9)

I'm about to enter the route past Sandgem Town to face against the first trainer
    Omg! Totoro is the perfect name for a Swinub! I am jealous I didn't think of that before you -____-

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    I beat Eevee, after a really close match. Jirachi hax on all of my Pokemon. I think if I'd brought my Salamence out earlier, got enough Brick Break boosts perhaps, I'd have won a bit easier.
    ...What are brick break boosts?

OMG!!! Totoro! Omg! I didn't see that till now! I looooooooove totoro!

Eevee, how about AceOfGamerz for your youtube name? I might make a channel (need a reliable camera to record though).

I'm gonna make a new Skyrim character, to replace Harriet. Unless I can't make a decent replacement, then I'll keep Harriet.

im back. ive decided i can do one of two options:

1. Tell my friends and class about my youtube channel, but limit my content and not upload Skyrim, Minecraft and Pokemon
    2. Tell my friends and people that LIKE Skyrim, Minecraft and Pokemon, and have a wider range of content.

Hmm, hard one. I don't know. I like Skyrim, Minecraft and Pokemon, so I'd watch it.

And I've got to go to a fancy dress party in a bit (I'm dressed as myself, which wasn't too hard to recreate) so I can't really make a new character. But I'll try. Maybe.

I'd probably just watch the pokemon videos, to be honest. Might look at the others because the look like cool games though.

They are. Dum de dum...

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Eevee View Post
    im thinking of making a youtube channel, since now i have a good headset with good recording quality. i can record Minecraft, Skyrim, Borderlands, Borderlands 2, Dishonored, Every Pokemon games before Unova. i want a username that isnt directly related to Skyrim, Minecraft or Pokemon. any names related to this will ensure my virginity. any ideas. my names Joey and i Live in england, if that information helps
    I could do some of the minecraft stuff with you, if you wanted to do multiplayer. I don't have recording equipment though.

Sig under construction

Yep. I'm deleting Harriet, and I will plan my new character tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    Omg! Totoro is the perfect name for a Swinub! I am jealous I didn't think of that before you -____-
    Haha, feel free to take it I have another Totoro who's an Abomasnow on Black 2 xD

Quote Originally Posted by Shade2000 View Post
    OMG!!! Totoro! Omg! I didn't see that till now! I looooooooove totoro!
    Me too xD

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Eevee View Post
    im back. ive decided i can do one of two options:

1. Tell my friends and class about my youtube channel, but limit my content and not upload Skyrim, Minecraft and Pokemon
    2. Tell my friends and people that LIKE Skyrim, Minecraft and Pokemon, and have a wider range of content.
    Do what you love. I'd say go for Skyrim, Minecraft and Pokemon. I used to keep my Pokemon love a secret at school, and then went round a friend's and saw a Pokewalker in her room. Turns out she was doing the exact same. It's kind of a nostalgia thing nowadays anyway

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

I keep Pokemon secret from my mates. They sometimes play it to makes themselves look like idiots. Aw well.

I'll be playing HG some more tonight. I have my 2 final members planned. One of them at least.

Anybody else notice Bulbapedia is being blocked because it contains malware now?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    Anybody else notice Bulbapedia is being blocked because it contains malware now?
    Yeah, same thing happened to Marilland, another Pokemon site, a while back. I took a look at the stats on it and it's because of an advert, so probably it'll be back up tomorrow/in a few days at most.

Although I do keep trying to go on it and forgetting

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Yep, Marriland sucks now, as it's team builder is so slow. But Bulbapedia? That's where I got my info for the newest BW episodes!

I'll go in a bit.

Bulbapedia is messed up? Dang, I'm checking it out now.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Be careful in there Hudsonn!!!

One of my biggest phobias ever is of computer viruses

Make sure you've got Adblock, Hudson!

Anyway, I just got a little further on Diamond. I got through the first route after Sandgem Town and trained up Chihiro, my Houndour, quite a bit. I arrived in Jubilife City and met Lucas, who told me Barry was at the trainer school, so I went there and delivered him the parcel. He gave me a town map, and then I fought against the two students to get the Hidden Power TM. After that I collected three coupons to get my Poketch, and then I headed west to fight Barry. My Piplup Suigyo managed to defeat his Starly, and I tried him out against Turtwig, but his health got to red because he was still too low a level, so I sent out Chihiro to finish the job with ember.

My team thus far:
    Suigyo the Piplup, level 8
    Chihiro the Houndour, level 8
    Arrietty the Bellsprout, level 8 (I know I said nine before, but I was doing that from memory and it's actually eight).
    Totoro the Swinub, level 21

EDIT:
    Wasn't expecting to play any more Diamond, but I did. I made it through Route 203 and battled some trainers to the north of Jubilife and reached Oreburgh City! I'm not going to be challenging the gym today - I'll have to go to the mine first. I did manage to pick up HM06 Rock Smash, though. My current team is now:
    Suigyo the Piplup, level 10
    Chihiro the Houndour, level 11
    Arrietty the Bellsprout, level 11
    Totoro the Swinub, level 21
    Last edited by Roseheart95; 31st December 2012 at 8:59 PM.

My Animelist

Bulbapedia is down? Damn

Sig under construction

Page 448 of 859 FirstFirst ... 348398438444445446447448449450451452458498548 ... LastLast