View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 451 of 858 FirstFirst ... 351401441447448449450451452453454455461501551 ... LastLast
Results 11,251 to 11,275 of 21440

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

Quote Originally Posted by Shade2000 View Post
    Bit late but happy new year guys.
    Went to a new year party. The two older boys were being really awkward and boring till they played football with a friends cat. Then the other four of us got the sofa. Then we watched the fireworks and the mentalist. Then went to bed at 2 in the morning and got up at 11am and went for a walk in a wood. (Ironic since I live in a city, but still). It was muddy.

Gonna play some mayhem run now.
    I stayed home and watched Portlandia with my mom, then I built a trebuchet

Sooo, I've decided on my community hunt. I'm gonna try to get a Mr. Mime and possibly MM for Mime Jr., but if not, I'll RE/MM Riolu.

Spoiler:- FC:

30 BP ( I need more..)

What is this community hunt?

Spoiler:- FC:

30 BP ( I need more..)

Yeay! It's a nice evening today. I'm just going to wing it with my Skyrim guy.

Artemis the Bosmer/Wood Elf (Name from Artemis Fowl, and Artemis is the Greek God of the Hunt):
    Major Skills: Archery, Sneak, Alchemy, Light Armor
    Minor Skills: Smithing, Speech, Lockpicking, Pickpocket

Artemis the Hunter. So silent you would never know he was there. His parents were rich, as his mother was an alchemist and his father was an assassin working for the Emperor; not a member of the Blades, or the Penitus Oculatus. He didn't know his father long; he was killed by another assassin. Artemis had a strong relationship with his mother, but that was ruined when Thalmor agents were sent to capture them both. Artemis was badly wounded by one of their mages, and his mother was killed. They thought they had killed him. They were wrong. He was found in a pitiful state by one of his fathers colleagues, another assassin who trained initiates to jin the Dark Brotherhood. Artemis himself trained with the man for many years. He became almost unbeatable with the Bow, whether he was sneaking behind his enemy or not. His quick learning and hunger for knowledge made the stay quite difficult to contend with, so Artemis left, to find and kill the Thalmor who had murdered his mother. He later heard the assassin who had killed his father had been in Skyrim before dissapearing forever, so he travelled there. He deilberately set up the Stormcloaks to be captured by the Thalmor, but he was beaten by the Thalmor's top agent- Ondolemar, who later left to sort out the Markarth problems.

Artemis's ambition is to eradicate all Thalmor presence in Skyrim. Though he doesn't realise this, he is actually trying to re-do the wrongs of the Empire and sate his fury at the Thalmor for killing his mother for no apparent reason (his father was already dead, and his mother had no interaction with the Emperor). Despite never ending his search for the people who murdered his family, Artemis's also likes to read books. This is where he gets his intelligence from, and what his parents both persisted to get him to do when he was younger. Artemis has a fear of crypts, and whenever he sees a crypt he'll walk slowly away from it (unless it's part of a quest I have to do, like for the Dark Brotherhood or the Main Quest). He hates the Thalmor, and will never speak to them, even if they ask him a question. Artemis's definative charicteristic is his patience and his intelligence (like me). Since outside of Sneaking he isn't particularily powerful (until Archery hit's level 50 or so), he'll often have to wait for people to leave their posts or something like that. He'll often wait in the shadows, watching his enemy walk around or attack a foe, always looking for a weakness. If there is none, a single arrow coated in a strong poison will often kill most enemies in a single strike. Artemis will only use bows (no swords, maces, war axes, daggers, or two handed weapons (although bows are 2 handed) as his weapon.

Perk wise:
    Archery- Main offense. Artemis was trained in the use of this weapon by his father, and when he died he divoted himself to using the Bow excusively.
    Sneak- Devastating Sneak attacks means Artemis rarely has to trade blows with some undead Drougr or Vampire. Which Artemis prefers.
    Alchemy- His mother was an Alchemist, and so Artemis learned how to make strong poisons and potions. I like alchemy.
    Smithing- Artemis won't settle for some pathetic bought weapon; he'll make his own and improve it to his specifications.
    Light Armor- Artemis needs the defense, and the DB armor is sweet for him. Otherwise, Elven, Glass and Dragonscale armor are just as good.
    Speech- He'll need it to wring out every septim of the person he's killing for. And for buying things.
    Pickpocket- Putting poisons in people's pockets is one thing, and then to shoot them, as the poison in their pocket is slowly doing damage? How delightfully painful.
    Lockpicking- Breaking into peoples homes to kill them is important.

Stone of choice: Thief for levelling, and either Lady or Lord stone for anything else.
    Armor (endgame): Undecided (Ancient DB armor / Dragonscale / Elven / Glass / Vampire Armor). No helmet possibly. (Circlets, Dragon Priest Mask are alright though)

Wow. How can you write that much about a Skyrim character?

Just did mayhem run.

Got bike from the bike guy in eterna city for rescuing his pokemon.
    Trained budew, but it didn't work out so I gave up.
    Got the explorer kit from the underground man.
    Went underground and a dug for treasure.
    Battled staravia on the cycling road.
    Budew grew to Lv12

I reccomend Wayward Cave or Orebourgh Mine to train Budew. STAB Absorb will OHKO most Geodudes and Onix's.

And I get sudden bursts of inspiration to make characters, so yeah. It's a Stealth Archer. Nothing more. But it has backstory, and Alchemy is key to the whole build. I may go Heavy Armor (but this is unlikely) or maybe again go with no armor. I don't know. I'm going now, to play HG and maybe start my Emerald Nuzcloke.

EDIT: I've evolved Isle and Caiman, so I now have a Scizor and an Alakazam. I've also started Skyrim. Artemis is level 1, and has only just been designed. I've decided for Armor I'll wear (possibly): Ancient Falmer Armor. It's light Armor. Since it has no helmet, I may wear a Penitus Oculatus Helm, and a Dragon Priest Mask.

Ancient Shrouded Armor
    Ancient Shrouded Gloves
    Ancient Shrouded Boots
    Ancient Shrouded Cowl
    Krosis Mask

THIS is probably going to be my armor at the end of the game. It fits with my backstory, and possibly adds to it. The Ancient Assassin is the assassin that murdered Artemis's father, and so, seeing the meaning to this, Artemis wears his armor. Krosis in Dragon tongue is "Sorrow" which fits with Artemis, as he's trying to avenge his parents.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 1st January 2013 at 9:39 PM.

I have mega drain. Heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade2000 View Post
    Bit late but happy new year guys.
    Went to a new year party. The two older boys were being really awkward and boring till they played football with a friends cat. Then the other four of us got the sofa. Then we watched the fireworks and the mentalist. Then went to bed at 2 in the morning and got up at 11am and went for a walk in a wood. (Ironic since I live in a city, but still). It was muddy.

Gonna play some mayhem run now.
    Whee did you walk in the woods if you live in the city? On the other hand, I live in the middle of nowhere, and we own like 300 acres of about half fields and half forest with a big pond in the middle of he woods. Yeah it's really scenic and quiet where I live. No streetlamps except for the one at the corner of two streets a little ways up the road.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

So we are talking about where we live eh? I used to live in a house that had a massive forest in the back, with a small stream running through it to the river. It was really nice. Me and my next door neighbor built "forts" with the branches and logs we found. It was great.

Sig under construction

We have a river on our property that is the separating boundary between our property and our neighbors property. But our neighbors are kinda far away though.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

I really have no idea who, if anyone, owned those woods. But if someone did they must be really nice to let have let us play there almost everyday

Sig under construction

Guise I made an album of cat pictures :3

http://imgur.com/a/teE2z#0

my cat looked just like that. Neelix died nearly a year ago January 25th. but now we have a Black English Cocker Spaniel called Huxley

So far in my mayhem run I have gotten To Mr. pokemon's house and got the mystery egg.

Chickorita LV 6
    ? Nature
    Razor leaf
    Tackle
    Growl
    Latest Shiny!

Found: Route 12
    Method: Chain Fishing
    Date of Catch: 2/14/14
    Currently Hunting: Eevee, Ekans, Skourpi
    Total Shinies: 10

3DS FC: 5429-6844-5288
    Ice FS: Bergmite, Spheal and Lapras

Quote Originally Posted by Da_bomb.com View Post
    So we are talking about where we live eh? I used to live in a house that had a massive forest in the back, with a small stream running through it to the river. It was really nice. Me and my next door neighbor built "forts" with the branches and logs we found. It was great.
    I live in a crowded city with pollution and 20 million people in it. The heat is unbearable in summer and icy cold with wind in the winter. A few trees here and there but otherwise no greenery. The noise level is like in a stadium and people are constantly spitting (yes, spitting) onto the ground. Welcome to the paradise of Beijing -.-
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

I live in your typical semi suburban semi detatched Victorian style house. My road is a private street, it has a station and a postbox.
    House was built in 1880's. My house has a name, Malvern, but people just use number 42. My road is very quiet but a dog barks sometimes. But our road is mainly cat occupied.

I have a fact sheet about my house with a diagram and a smaller one with how much land we own. It's long and thin and the shape is inaccurate since we have an extension.

went for a walk in Dulwich woods.
    Last edited by Shade2000; 2nd January 2013 at 9:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Will5iam View Post
    So far in my mayhem run I have gotten To Mr. pokemon's house and got the mystery egg.

Chickorita LV 6
    ? Nature
    Razor leaf
    Tackle
    Growl
    Happy birthday for yesterday

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

I live in a small southern town, near a river. My street is pretty small. But enough about me.

I'm really proud of my BW2 team I'm using for the CC. It's won nearly every match now I have a Blissey.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    Guise I made an album of cat pictures :3

http://imgur.com/a/teE2z#0
    Those were some damn cute cats. I liked the one with the cat in the drawer. And I saw your favorite sneakers in the bottom of the second to last picture...and is that your sister in the last pic?

EDIT: Damn Snivy, you ninja'd my post

And I ninja'd Hudsonn

*yawn* I have to get ready for school soon.

School? Ha! I don't go back until the 7th. I have homework though I should do. I'll do my Science today, English either tomorrow or Friday, and my Drama at the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    School? Ha! I don't go back until the 7th. I have homework though I should do. I'll do my Science today, English either tomorrow or Friday, and my Drama at the weekend.
    F*ck you >

I'm actually looking forward to school. And I'm relieved all my work is done... but, yeah, we don't go back until the 7th, either. You have a long Summer, though, right, Hudson?

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Page 451 of 858 FirstFirst ... 351401441447448449450451452453454455461501551 ... LastLast