View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 452 of 887 FirstFirst ... 352402442448449450451452453454455456462502552 ... LastLast
Results 11,276 to 11,300 of 22156

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

I don't know... long summers? THIS is the reason I hate my school. They make us stay there FOREVER.

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    I don't know... long summers? THIS is the reason I hate my school. They make us stay there FOREVER.
    Haha, I know. We broke up on the 21st December last year!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Quote Originally Posted by Roseheart95 View Post
    I'm actually looking forward to school. And I'm relieved all my work is done... but, yeah, we don't go back until the 7th, either. You have a long Summer, though, right, Hudson?
    I guess...middle to end of June until usually around the 7th of September.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Gonna go take a shower. See you guise l8r
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    I guess...middle to end of June until usually around the 7th of September.
    Yeah, we usually break up late July to return early September... ah, well, hope you have a good day nonetheless!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Ok. Bye.

I'm watching videos on the internet.

Ok. Bye.

I'm watching videos on the internet.
    What are you watching in particular?

My Animelist

Not much. How to beat a Dragon Priest, lyrics to some songs, BW2 OU pokemon battles.

I HATE my school. Stupid f**king Chavs all the time. Annoying irritating immature naive kids. That are actually more like cling film than year 7 students. F**k then all. Damn this school for being so academically good, but so f**king s**tholey at the same time. UGH! It's so boring the holidays are so short, I'm not sure it's even LEGAL. Ahhhhhhhhhh. If I spend any more time in that place I swear I'll go CRAAAAZEH.

anyway, @Roseheart, I just noticed, you like warrior cats, don't you? I love warrior cats. I always play it with my cousin.

Just remember your friends on Serebii net who you don't actually know (except Ponymon) and that respect you. BLAH BLAH BLAH. Get a game where you can beat up/kill people. It might make you feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade2000 View Post
    anyway, @Roseheart, I just noticed, you like warrior cats, don't you? I love warrior cats. I always play it with my cousin.
    You mean the books, right? I didn't really know how you could play it, so that's why I'm asking for clarification Unless you're talking about those parts in the end of some of them which are like roleplaying adventures or something?

My Animelist

Know any apps where you can do that?

Yeah the books, @Roseheart, basically, we pretend to be warrior cats that we make up, then we make up a story about the lives of the cats we are. And we wrote up the allegiances on my blackboard.

WoW.

I usually have to play Skylanders Giants (I think that's what it's called) with my brother. But I don't know, my dad and step mum are leaving each other for a few days. So yeah, no Skylanders (thank god :-|)

I'm going for a bit now, to have a shower and get ready to go out.

Know any apps where you can do that?

Yeah the books, @Roseheart, basically, we pretend to be warrior cats that we make up, then we make up a story about the lives of the cats we are. And we wrote up the allegiances on my blackboard.
    Sounds cool I am reading the series very casually - I've got the first few books of the fourth series but I haven't read them yet.

My Animelist

I'm going to start my Emerald Nuzcloke.

Yeah. I finished rising storm two days ago. I'm easing this other book really quickly in between because I want to find out what happens at the gathering.

Oh, you're lucky that you've still got many books to read.

snivy trainer, I attempted two Emerald nuzlockes recently. Both times I lost to Brawly, so I put it on hold The first was my first ever nuzlocke, and I underestimated how difficult it would be.

My Animelist

Yep. I'm allowed to buy and use Potions apparently, says the people I'm doing it with.

Yep. I'm allowed to buy and use Potions apparently, says the people I'm doing it with.
    I was only doing the basic rules, as well. Are you putting Pokemon Centre rules in?

My Animelist

Probably.

~Allowed to buy Potions
    ~Allowed to use Pokemon Centres whenever
    ~ No Repeats
    ~If a Pokemon faints it's dead
    ~Have fun!

School? Ha! I don't go back until the 7th. I have homework though I should do. I'll do my Science today, English either tomorrow or Friday, and my Drama at the weekend.
    *high five* same here!

Sig under construction

Don't go back till the 7th either. Did anyone here have less than 18 days holiday (unless you're American and have shorted Christmas breaks)

Don't go back till the 7th either. Did anyone here have less than 18 days holiday (unless you're American and have shorted Christmas breaks)
    I think we've got 16/17 days...

On to Mayhem news:

I travelled down to Oreburgh Mine and fought a few trainers. I ran into Roark there, who went back to the gym. I challenged him and lost the first time; he knocked out everybody except Totoro, who wasn't in the mood for obeying. On the second attempt, the same happened, but I got lucky and Totoro used Powder Snow to win me the match. So now I've got my first gym badge!

My team:
    Chihiro the Houndour, level 13
    Arrietty the Bellsprout, level 13
    Suigyo the Piplup, level 14
    Totoro the Swinub, level 21
    Last edited by Roseheart95; 2nd January 2013 at 3:11 PM.

My Animelist

Hmm, 21/12/12 to the 7/1/13 = 17 days off.

I'm going to make Artemis a girl.

I get 19 days off. 19th-7th

Sig under construction

Page 452 of 887 FirstFirst ... 352402442448449450451452453454455456462502552 ... LastLast