View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 453 of 860 FirstFirst ... 353403443449450451452453454455456457463503553 ... LastLast
Results 11,301 to 11,325 of 21480

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

Whatever.

Artemis the Hunter (Skyrim) is also known as Krosis, the Dragon Priest.

I got 12 days off... Dec. 21-Jan 3 I go back tommorrow

Spoiler:- FC:

30 BP ( I need more..)

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    Those were some damn cute cats. I liked the one with the cat in the drawer. And I saw your favorite sneakers in the bottom of the second to last picture...and is that your sister in the last pic?
    Thank you :3 Yes that's my sister.

Ahh, activity. Going to a museum to research stuff today.

Activity is underrated. I've been watching Michael McIntyre.

Anyway, I'm going to start my Emerald Nuzcloke eventually, and I'll start Artemis the female Bosmer (not male).

Seems like the year is still uneventful, it's just 30 degrees or colder, weather is gloomy, and Flare is heading back to collage in the next 12 days Man I need some sunny weather or something.
    Last edited by RedAce♠; 4th January 2013 at 4:26 PM.
    Proud to be Apart of the Hoenn League Land Sector

Credit goes to sworn metalhead of dćdric design

[Check the Clan out Today] - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Hoenn-Triangle

Pokemon Black II FC / RedAce 2280 4499 3152
    Pokemon Black Y FC / RedAce 2595 1158 0379

Quote Originally Posted by Roseheart95 View Post
    Happy birthday for yesterday
    Thanks so much!!!!!!! How long does it take you to complete a community hunt for shiny Pokemon?
    Latest Shiny!

Found: Route 12
    Method: Chain Fishing
    Date of Catch: 2/14/14
    Currently Hunting: Eevee, Ekans, Skourpi
    Total Shinies: 10

3DS FC: 5429-6844-5288
    Ice FS: Bergmite, Spheal and Lapras

Quote Originally Posted by Will5iam View Post
    Thanks so much!!!!!!! How long does it take you to complete a community hunt for shiny Pokemon?
    It varies so much. My first ever successful one was a Riolu which took me two days (195 eggs). Last month I was looking for Rotom, and didn't get one the entire month (1,700+ eggs). It really depends on your luck. Today I managed to get my Oval Charm, though, which should speed things up a bit. Azuril hatch very quickly, so they were hatching faster than eggs were being produced.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

It varies so much. My first ever successful one was a Riolu which took me two days (195 eggs). Last month I was looking for Rotom, and didn't get one the entire month (1,700+ eggs). It really depends on your luck. Today I managed to get my Oval Charm, though, which should speed things up a bit. Azuril hatch very quickly, so they were hatching faster than eggs were being produced.
    Ok thanks!! I might try for shiny Johto starters
    Latest Shiny!

Ok thanks!! I might try for shiny Johto starters
    That's probably a good place to start. You probably know this already, hence why you chose to start with them, but it's three times as fast since, at the beginning of SS/HG, you only need to "hover" over each starter, and if it's shiny it'll show up as such on the top screen.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

True lol. I started my Emerald Nuzcloke. I failed to capture 2 Pokemon, lost one and the rest are alright. I think I'll do OK for the moment. Hoping to catch a Whismur and a Tailow before the first gym, and maybe a Makhutia after. I won't battle Brawley until my Wingull has evolved.

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    Just remember your friends on Serebii net who you don't actually know (except Ponymon) and that respect you. BLAH BLAH BLAH. Get a game where you can beat up/kill people. It might make you feel better.
    I suggest "My Boss" which is whee you basically beat the stuffing out of a guy with various weapons. Look for it on the App Store.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    Yes that's my sister.
    :3 you two look nothing alike...
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

This sort of thing happens a lot. Never played My Boss. Sounds decent.

That's probably a good place to start. You probably know this already, hence why you chose to start with them, but it's three times as fast since, at the beginning of SS/HG, you only need to "hover" over each starter, and if it's shiny it'll show up as such on the top screen.
    I meant by breeding, but thanks!! Are some Pokemon easier to get in shiny form or do they all have the same chance at being shiny? I tried to get a shiny Zorua via MM, but it took over 3 months and like 4,000 eggs and I still don't have one so I moved on to a shiny Feebass and succeeded!!!
    Latest Shiny!

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    This sort of thing happens a lot. Never played My Boss. Sounds decent.
    That comment was directed more towards Shade who wanted a stress reliever.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    :3 you two look nothing alike...
    Really? I've had people say she looks exactly like me. Then again, that was two years ago and we've both changed a ton.

Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude is offline 物語は既に神と悪魔の手を離れて独り歩き

ugh... my everything's killing me and my gf is upset and i cant help cuz Cali and Oklahoma are so far apart... hope i aint ill when my turn in combatants cup comes up

^ Thanks to Shade2000 ^
    New Attempt at a Team: ;715; ;666;

I've got 21 days for winter break lol...and Scorch do you live in CA? If so, where?
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

I do too! SF Bay Area!

Cant say my home town, but I can say I live in the southern area, and I'm two hours away from Long Beach.

^ Thanks to Shade2000 ^

Quote Originally Posted by Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude View Post
    Cant say my home town, but I can say I live in the southern area, and I'm two hours away from Long Beach.
    me too. I live in the southern area as well.

nice. regretfully, my neighbors smoke constantly, not many kids my age around here, and we live by a sewage processing plant.

^ Thanks to Shade2000 ^

There's hardly anybody in my neighborhood. It was like a deserted wasteland here. Hardly anybody comes out or passes by here.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    I do too! SF Bay Area!
    lol i lived there too b4 i moved to Beijing
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

I meant by breeding, but thanks!! Are some Pokemon easier to get in shiny form or do they all have the same chance at being shiny? I tried to get a shiny Zorua via MM, but it took over 3 months and like 4,000 eggs and I still don't have one so I moved on to a shiny Feebass and succeeded!!!
    I didn't want you to be like "Why is she telling me? That's why I chose them!" so I tried to phrase it in a way you wouldn't get annoyed if that's the reason you chose them xD But, yeah, they all have the same chance, bar that Gyarados, the Haxorus, and the Dratini and Gible that are always shiny. Congratulations on the Feebas! I'd try Zorua again sometime. It's all just pure luck.

My Animelist

Morning guys. I'm arguing with my Dad aout my step mum. She told my dad on the phone when they were aguing that I didn't live in the same home with my siblings, my dad and her. My dad said he'd split up with her. They're back together, and expect me to be all happy after pretty much being told "you don't live in this home. You're not part of this family". How am I expected to feel? I'm being told she loves me and all that ****, but she'd have had to have thought about it for a bit before saying it. I know she likes annoying my dad, but she knew I was listening. What am I going to do...

Sorry for posting it here. Really. Onto a different subject.

My Emerald game restarted, so I lost my nuzcloke progress. I can't be bothered to continue...

So I'll be starting a BW2 runthrough. I think, if everyone's up for it, after the 4th gen Mayhem run we could do a 5th gen one. I don't know, I'm exausted...

Page 453 of 860 FirstFirst ... 353403443449450451452453454455456457463503553 ... LastLast