View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 582 of 918 FirstFirst ... 482532572578579580581582583584585586592632682 ... LastLast
Results 14,526 to 14,550 of 22949

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

I've never finished W2. Or B2.

In Any game, you are in need of a water ot physical pokemon. get crawdaunt. an absolute beast of a pokemon. DD with waterfall, Crunch, Toxic. unstoppable. im deabting whether to get lanturn or crawdaunt for HG

and for hudsonn. i wish you luck w/ your emerald. i got mine "new" off amazon and it was fake. i can now tell if a pokemon Gameboy game is fake by appearance, when you get it, take a pic and send it and ill find out for you

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    It's a new copy of it. So ha shade. Lol but really. I'm thinking of picking Treeko and yeah. Any other suggestions?
    Treecko is great. I advise Exploud as well, and Manectric and an Ice type. And maybe a ghost. Elite 4 will be a pain without 'em. And the champ is mono-water type, So Manectric and Sceptile are bare necessities. Exploud gets great moves like Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, and even the ever-precious Surf.
    Clauncher, Vivillon, Chespin... Here it comes!

i usually have breloom and mudkip every time. so i recommend crawdaunt, altaria or skarmory, manectric, absol. lots of good ones

Yes. I absolutely agree with everything that's been said here.

I took this quiz on "what's your colour?" that gives you 10 questions on life situations that will in the end decide your colour. Mine is in my signature.

I'm debating what runthrough to do. I've got a Black runthrough, W2 runthrough and a Platinum runthrough all going, but do I want to do a LG/Emerald runthrough as well? I'm going to be making a new team for some tier, and a new Skyrim character.

Im making a roleplay skyrim character with my friend ryan. We are ninjas of an old organisation. the back story is being made today, and weve started

we use: Katanas, light armour/robes, enchanting, illusion, bows, sneak and pickpocket. im using xbox so im uing vampire armour, ryan is on PC so hes got some ninja armour mods that arent OP

anyway, im playing HG again along side my sis, its no fun when im completely ahead of her. anyway, im using my Johto Exclusive team, and pokemon ive never/hardly used before in 4th gen:

Meganium
    Togekiss
    Houndoom
    Lanturn
    Scizor
    Hitmontop

can you trade eggs over wi-fi?

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    I've never finished W2. Or B2.
    Same here. I'm training to beat Iris, haven't got anywhere.

I don't think you can trade eggs over wifi

I think it's time we did a clan playthrough or tourney.
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

i can do a playthrough of FR, Emerald, Platinum, HG, W & Black 2. i dont thnk ill enter a tourney, im still tired of the CC

I do like roleplaying builds. Maybe I'll do one. A vampire character.

Race: Breton
    Skills: One Handed, Destruction, Light Armor, Enchanting, Restoration, Smithing and Block.
    Weapons and Armor: Aetherial Crown + some light armor set, Scimitar.

Anyway... I'll add to it later.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Eevee View Post
    In Any game, you are in need of a water ot physical pokemon. get crawdaunt. an absolute beast of a pokemon. DD with waterfall, Crunch, Toxic. unstoppable. im deabting whether to get lanturn or crawdaunt for HG

and for hudsonn. i wish you luck w/ your emerald. i got mine "new" off amazon and it was fake. i can now tell if a pokemon Gameboy game is fake by appearance, when you get it, take a pic and send it and ill find out for you
    I'll send you a pic and I won't use Crawdaunt due to the physical/special split not happening yet. All of Crawdaunts water or dark attacks would use its horrid Sp Atk.

I took this quiz on "what's your colour?" that gives you 10 questions on life situations that will in the end decide your colour. Mine is in my signature.

I'm debating what runthrough to do. I've got a Black runthrough, W2 runthrough and a Platinum runthrough all going, but do I want to do a LG/Emerald runthrough as well? I'm going to be making a new team for some tier, and a new Skyrim character.
    Play Emerald with me when I get it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponymon View Post
    Same here. I'm training to beat Iris, haven't got anywhere.

I don't think you can trade eggs over wifi

I think it's time we did a clan playthrough or tourney.
    Iris is like the easiest champ ever. And maybe when I get Emerald we'll do a Hoenn Gen 3 playthrough.
    i can do a playthrough of FR, Emerald, Platinum, HG, W & Black 2. i dont thnk ill enter a tourney, im still tired of the CC
    Do Emerald and we'll make an official clan playthrough for it, I? I'll let y'all know when I get it. It may be about 2 weeks since Amazon can take forever.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

just an idea im throwing out. i doubt it will get much positive feedback but its worth a try. depending on the amount of people doing this runthrough, we have a catergory of pokemon, such as only hoenn, and we only use them for our runthrough. then we have a certain amount of money to spend at this auction. we have 1 of each pokemon (more depending on number of particiants), and we bid for pokemon that we will use. then it gets everyone involved. it also offers people a chance to use personal favourites and some new pokemon they havent used before

I've found ghestis extremely easy, even though everyone saying he's hard.
    What do you guys think?
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

just an idea im throwing out. i doubt it will get much positive feedback but its worth a try. depending on the amount of people doing this runthrough, we have a catergory of pokemon, such as only hoenn, and we only use them for our runthrough. then we have a certain amount of money to spend at this auction. we have 1 of each pokemon (more depending on number of particiants), and we bid for pokemon that we will use. then it gets everyone involved. it also offers people a chance to use personal favourites and some new pokemon they havent used before
    Yeah maybe. It'll be kinda confusing but we'll Skype about it this weekend to figure out the specifics, ok?

And @Icarus...when I first played White, Ghetsis was a tad hard but in Black 2 he was so easy. It was so stupid.

I really need to change my avi. Meh — I will in the morning.

I'm surprised Skyler isn't here to:
    a) Yell at me for never playing a Hoenn game since that's his favorite
    b) Suggest paragraphs of advice for Emerald.

Haha
    Last edited by Hudsonn98; 10th April 2013 at 2:34 AM.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

i need some HG help. when you choose your trainer type in Violet City, you get 4 out of 8 options
    are those 4 set from the trainer ID?

I'm not sure. I just beat Falkner in SoulSilver <---- random fact. But I never really bothered to change the trainer thing until BW so I have no idea. Google it haha

Anyone like my new hipster trend avatar. The Magnemite Coil is too mainstream. Magneton Recoil is more hipster.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    I'm surprised Skyler isn't here to:
    a) Yell at me for never playing a Hoenn game since that's his favorite
    b) Suggest paragraphs of advice for Emerald.
    I'M HERE!!!

And yes. Emerald is my all-time favorite video game of all time, ever. (Kid Icarus Uprising comes in a close second.)

I don't really have any advice, since there are so many possibilities with the huge selection of amazing pokemon. I had one of my best teams ever on my second-to-last Emerald run with Blaziken, Altaria, Aggron, Flygon, Cacturne and Starmie. I think on my net run I'm gonna use a Muk or a Magneton or a Corsola.

Have fun, Emerald is by far the best pokemon game ever created.

Awesome avatar by the way. Shiny Magneton is one of the few shinies that I absolutely love.

Where do you take that quiz?
    Guys, dont get mad at me but...I got Sapphire on my comp (emulator) and I got bored of it before the first gym T^T
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

The key words there are "before the first gym"

Keep going :3

I like this idea. What game would we use it for though? To be able to get the required Pokemon, it would probably have to be a 5th gen game.
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

Ponymon, I think it is 3rd Gen. R/S/E.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post

The key words there are "before the first gym"

Keep going :3
    I CANTTT T^T i dont know whyy
    but I would if we used Ninja Eevee's idea
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Ponymon, I think it is 3rd Gen. R/S/E.
    From what I get of this, we need wifi to make it work and there's no wifi in gen 3 games.

Pearl is going good. I've got starly and turtwig so far, yay.

we arent making the pokemon, then trading them to the winner of the auction, the winner of a poke on at the auction has the rights to catching and training that pokemon for their team. no wifi needed

we arent making the pokemon, then trading them to the winner of the auction, the winner of a poke on at the auction has the rights to catching and training that pokemon for their team. no wifi needed
    I know we're not making the Pokemon *facepalm* how do you even MAKE Pokemon anyway? And how to you trade without wifi? Logic eevee, logic.

I'm not too sure about the auction thing. I'd rather my team be a suprise.

Page 582 of 918 FirstFirst ... 482532572578579580581582583584585586592632682 ... LastLast