View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 608 of 919 FirstFirst ... 508558598604605606607608609610611612618658708 ... LastLast
Results 15,176 to 15,200 of 22967

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

Happy birthday Icarus!

I can try ask my mum to use her Mac. But lots of people aren't doing the tourney because it's on PS, so if it's not too late, we could change it to be on PO
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    Yes. But the tourney is on PS!
    Who was the eighth member?! I recounted seven only.
    I am going to have to drop out sorry!! My Computer is dead and PS is super slow on my labtop I feel really bad.
    Latest Shiny!

Found: Route 12
    Method: Chain Fishing
    Date of Catch: 2/14/14
    Currently Hunting: Eevee, Ekans, Skourpi
    Total Shinies: 10

3DS FC: 5429-6844-5288
    Ice FS: Bergmite, Spheal and Lapras

Crap. I'll be gutted if its on PO since I can't compete. But if that's how it has to go........

Why do we have to change the Battle System from PS to PO?
    So we only have six members now.
    Also

Happy Birthday F-Icarus! 13 or 14?

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys. 14 years old

PO is meh, that means I have to download it. Which is bad
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

its not that bad, the only problem i see is parents thinking that everything you download is ridden with viruses

Well yeah they may be but only if you have bad security and anti-malware programs or w/e.
    Many people use the wrong software protections for either Mac or Windows. PO nor PS have viruses, so I think you'd be okay. Just don't download from any other sources (if there are any).

While we are waiting for our next two members for the PS tourney, let's discuss a THT-made C-A-P that's Normal type! Obviously it would have to be bulky since Blissey and Snorlax make for good defenses and HP.
    Second, it would need a large movepool as most good Normal type would need.

So should our Normal C-A-P be monotype or be dual-typed?

Let's make it Normal/Dark. And it can be super physically bulky except its awful dark-type weakness.

I'M DONE WITH CHEM BABY!!!! Took my AP exam today. Now I might start doing stuff!

Keep all tourney discussion/sign ups to the tourney thread, any more similar to the ones on the past 2-3 pages and the thread will suffer the same fate as it did when it's problem was excessive spamming (aka infractions all around and thread closed for a period of time).

Darn. Well, here's the link if anyone doesn't know it http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...le-Tournaments

What are some pokemon in the OU metagame while not metagame defining, play a significant role? Politoed and Terrakion is metagame changing; stuff like Jirachi is not etc, etc

Okay, Miror.

So I guess I'll make the post and wait for the tournament artwork to finish up.

I think the Normal/Dark combo is just a good target for Fighting types, not to mention the good amount of Bug types that are recognized. Normal/Dark. This Normal type should be a Swords Dance abuser, making it a Physical attacker to balance the amount of Special attackers in C-A-P. However, the Bulky aspect may make this Pokémon a bit broken w/Swords Dance.
    Should we think of a new ability to go with the Fakemon? Scylant has Mountaineer, and Collosoil has Rebound, which are both fake abilities.
    Also, we should think about the Pokémon's egg group and physical design. Should it be humanoid or beast-like? I vote beast-like, with maybe Amorphous and Field Egg types.

And C-A-P has a doll Dark type which is what I was thinking about, but the doll concept is actually pretty common in fanart Pokés/Fakemon.

Alright i am back guys
    i have created a devious team revolving around riolu
    enjoy watching the sweep! most diabolical thing eva
    http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-17431088

Okay, Miror.

So I guess I'll make the post and wait for the tournament artwork to finish up.

I think the Normal/Dark combo is just a good target for Fighting types, not to mention the good amount of Bug types that are recognized. Normal/Dark. This Normal type should be a Swords Dance abuser, making it a Physical attacker to balance the amount of Special attackers in C-A-P. However, the Bulky aspect may make this Pokémon a bit broken w/Swords Dance.
    Should we think of a new ability to go with the Fakemon? Scylant has Mountaineer, and Collosoil has Rebound, which are both fake abilities.
    Also, we should think about the Pokémon's egg group and physical design. Should it be humanoid or beast-like? I vote beast-like, with maybe Amorphous and Field Egg types.

And C-A-P has a doll Dark type which is what I was thinking about, but the doll concept is actually pretty common in fanart Pokés/Fakemon.
    Definitely Beast-like. And no, please dont use Voodom as a model because like you said, the doll concept is really common already. And Normal/Dark actually sounds pretty cool. I was thinking a of a Pokemon that looked like one of those white tigers. Those are amazing animals.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

I've always prefered Pokemon and Fakemon that don't look like a specific kind of animal but are still beast-like. Before we think about a design for it, we should work out it's other stats, because it has to look like it has stats similar to those.

Anyway, I'm thinking about making an RU team. I'll post it if I think it looks okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    Alright i am back guys
    i have created a devious team revolving around riolu
    enjoy watching the sweep! most diabolical thing eva
    http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-17431088
    I've used this before, such a pain to deal with... Takes out a good portion of your team.

Why do we have to change the Battle System from PS to PO?
    So we only have six members now.
    Also

Happy Birthday F-Icarus! 13 or 14?
    Personally, I think six is enough. I suggest we start it now before anyone else drops out lol. AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY ICARUS!!!
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Eevee View Post
    its not that bad, the only problem i see is parents thinking that everything you download is ridden with viruses
    My parents usually delete stuff I download because they think the computer will get a virus from them. I convinced my mum to keep PO though.

Why have we been so inactive today? Only 2 posts (1 for you guys who live in America)! Come on, THT is better than this!

I think it's time we considered having a war against another clan. We haven't had a war for ages, maybe we could at least update the war team. I'm not in charge of wars though (who is, by the way?) so I'l let our war captain decide.

EDIT: I've looked at the wars post, Ninja is the current war ambassador (damn, I hate long words with s in them) and also captain. Klink is the war major, but he's pretty inactive. And then there's 3 soldiers and 2 substitues. Pointless edit, but anyway, maybe I could be the war ambassador, seen as Ninja is already the captain of the war team. I don't know.
    Last edited by Ponymon; 8th May 2013 at 11:02 PM.

I think I might actually participate if we do end up doing a war.

Oh and I battled with Yveltal yesterday, Won 4 and lost 0! Not sure how to be honest, he has some really great teams.

Yveltal was a great battler, but his absence made the forum seem less fun, controversial, and creative. I know for sure I'll lose to Yveltal if I ever go on PS with him. However, there is still battle luck so we cannot come to conclusion really.

Yveltal was a great battler, but his absence made the forum seem less fun, controversial, and creative. I know for sure I'll lose to Yveltal if I ever go on PS with him. However, there is still battle luck so we cannot come to conclusion really.
    gah i sucked yesterday >.< i hadn't battled in so long.
    I made a couple stupid decisions lol. And glad i was missed :P

that war team post is old, its in need of an update. i have turned down some war requests as our war team is a mess at the moment. i want to stay war ambassador, and im not fussed about doing much of the fighting, i dont mind if im a soldier or not. do you think we should hold some form of election for the positions?

I think we should totally reorganise the war post, find new members of the team etc, and maybe just have a war captain and soldiers, no war major.

Also, I think a good idea is having a monthly competitive battle testing for EVERONE in THT who is active. Maybe a different team has to be used every month to get our members into the habit of making teams. We can then have a number of testers (who will also be tested by other testers) maybe one per each of the following tiers: OU, RU, UU, NU. So if the testers all have a high standard team forthe tier that they test, the members can make a team that's one of those tiers. Doing these tests can help us figure out who has potential in a war team. Any opinions or questions on the idea? The tests would be on either PO or PS, depending on who uses what.

Sure sounds great. I think the others can vouch for my sucky awesome battling ability but you know... The more tests the better.

I really like the idea. And maybe we can get multiple tests done so we can perfect our teams to be top-notch.

we should! i wanna be on the war team. But I gotta change a few things, like for one the majority of my teams are based off of double battles

Page 608 of 919 FirstFirst ... 508558598604605606607608609610611612618658708 ... LastLast