View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 611 of 860 FirstFirst ... 511561601607608609610611612613614615621661711 ... LastLast
Results 15,251 to 15,275 of 21479

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

Okay. I'd participate in a Sun Tourney or Hail Tourney since Rain and Sand are too common battles.
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

No sun. Please.
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

Sun is easy. Rain and Sand are too common and mainstream, sun is cool and actually a great weather effect since many forum lurkers don't get outside enough like me

sun is one of the coolest. it's hard to pull off, but it and rain are my favorite weather teams. sandstorm is a close second

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

I'd do sun but I think a lot of you already know my strategy...

Um I think Ninja Eevee is right guys...lets focus on our current tourney first lol.

AND NICE AVATARS GUYS! Are those the new x and y pokemon? They look really cool!
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    Um I think Ninja Eevee is right guys...lets focus on our current tourney first lol.

AND NICE AVATARS GUYS! Are those the new x and y pokemon? They look really cool!
    yeah mine is Helioptile
    he's a frill lizard. it's only noticeable when he attacks though >.<
    i like his typing too. electric/normal. if only he was made earlier so i can use him in the tourney!

Ask me stupid stuff

Yeah...

I've started playing Minecraft. It's wierd not playing Skyrim or Pokemon.

NO NO minecraft, no its a deep dark hole of death. Do NOT play minecraft.

i really love Panchum, cant say much for the others.

1. Panchum
    2. Gogoat
    3. The bird thing
    4. Helioptile

yeah sorry Yvetal.

New Pokemon! Going to look now, I'll edit in my impressions.
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

@Shade: PanChums?

@Snivy: Play Minecraft, but don't get too into it like how most of us have. I currently need to put up the Stadium pics from Minecraft PE. Also, if you get bored with Minecraft, you can always download a mod, visit Skydoesminecraft's server, or play this game called Pokémon.

Hey Geno, we have the same avatar Cx oops. Panchum is so awesome though. My list of how much I like all of the new pokes is...

1. Panchum
    2. Fennekin
    3. (can't remember it's name, that new, quite simple yellowish thingy)
    4. Gogoat (that's what it's called,right?)
    5. Sylveon
    6. Chespin
    7. Froakie
    8. Mewtwo's new form
    9. Yvetal
    10. Xerneas
    11. That weird new bird thingy. I mean, wtf Gamefreak?

The pokes for Gen 6 look really different from our current Pokedex. Like, the design is way more simple and most of them are based on animals. Well, all of them apart from the new Mewtwo. What do you guys think? The designs have been getting progressively simpler since Gen 1, but the designs for Gen 6 are really different.

Sorry, only just noticed... You might want to stay more on topic Geno, since Miror is watching us.

Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponymon View Post
    That weird new bird thingy. I mean, wtf Gamefreak?
    Dude, Fletchling is the best bird Pokémon after seeing the picture of Crobat and Fletchling cosplaying Batman and Robin!

For my competitive speculation of these Pokémon:

Fletchling looks like it'll evolve into a good UU flying type. If it gains Tailwind, and since many bird Pokémon learn Roost at som point, I think it could be a great pair with UU Dark and Psychic supports or attackers to rid of Bug types. Plus Fletchling can learn Flame Charge, so taking out possible SubSeeders while gaining speed may be its use!

Panchum has more of an attacking look to it. However, I fear GameFreak will turn it into a bulky fighter and it'll become another UU fighting type. If so, it could cover a paired Heat Wave Honchkrow from threats in Doubles such as Rhyperior and Stone Edge Cobalion. Then maybe Panchum Evo could use Parting Remark to lower opponents statts to release another attacker who can finish off opponents.

I'm going to use Panchum in OU even if it sucks.

The panda theme is enough for me ^^

My friend is obsessed with pandas. It was her birthday on Monday and pretty much everyone bought her something to do with pandas. So maybe Panchum reminded me of her? Nah, it just has awesome design. I think it'll turn out to be a Dark/Ground type. Or possibly Grass. Fletchling is too much like a bird really, I don't get why you guys like it.

You may all breath. The exalted hero has returned!

Yes, I hope my introduction was dramatic enough for all of you.

First thing, the new Pokémon? I really like them. Pancham is cute, Helioptile is slightly weird but still interesting, Gogoat is nice but Fletchling? If you couldn't tell by my new avi or my hashtag "#fletchlingnation" I freaking LOVE IT! Everyone says it's too generic. Yes, it's more generic than the other starting birds (except for maybe Pidgey) but it looks great to me. I think that the fact that it learns Flame Charge is very interesting. Fire-Flying evolution foreshadowing??? So yes. I am a lover of Fletchling.

And an update for those of you who were interested in my progress in my first Hoenn region game...pfft, who am I kidding. Does anyone besides Skyler care? Anyway...I have six badges and just got to the part where Team Aqua jacked the Submarine from Slateport and I'm in their base just off of Lilycove (??). Team is:

Sceptile
    Swellow
    Camerupt
    Tentacruel
    Magneton
    Heracross

Oh, and one last thing. I've read every single one of your posts since I left so there's no need to get me up to speed. Whew, long post OVER almost.

Someone better cry since they missed me so much or so help me God...
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Who is that? Oh its just Hudsonn
    Welcome back!
    You better not get banned again.. >.>

>Fletching.
    The thing I don't like about it is that it looks like the birds I used to draw when I was 7. And those bird sucked. So to me, ew no.

>Hoenn
    no one caresSounds interesting! Are you on the part where its all water yet?

I'm ALMOST at the all water part I think...not looking forward to it.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    You may all breath. The exalted hero has returned!

Yes, I hope my introduction was dramatic enough for all of you.
    Um… sorry head honcho, not enough.
    Let me fix it for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    You may all breathe;
    THE EXALTED HERO HAS RETURNED!!!!!
    Also if Fletchling does become Fire/Flying, we may all just take it as a joke and not even have to think about implementing SR into our teams. SR is just too overused and Flying is only good in competition if it's Steel/Flying or Ground/Flying typing.
    Flame Charge may also be a bad sign, signifying that Fletchling's evo may not have good enough speed. All of the new pokemon seem to look like they will lack good speed except for Helioptile and maybe, just maybe, Gogoat.

You may now insult Panchum if you feel offended

Anyway, welcome back Hudson! Glad you'r back and try to not get banned again. We've missed you.

Welcome back Hudsonn!!

I love Gogoat and Fletchling and I really dislike Pandabear and Flappylizard

I take it our gym league isn't active anymore?

Lol when did we have a League? I'v been discussing making a league by the end of 2013 and we already had one that's gone out?!
    Wow, I've missed alot before I got here.

Anyway, our current priorities are designing our War Team. I've noticed that we haven't had a war with anyone else. To add insult to injury, everyone else has battle each other.
    Come on, we can do this! Let's get THT's Warriors and start battling!
    Sidequestion: do all of the other guilds have war teams that use PS?

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    Let me fix it for ya.

Also if Fletchling does become Fire/Flying, we may all just take it as a joke and not even have to think about implementing SR into our teams. SR is just too overused and Flying is only good in competition if it's Steel/Flying or Ground/Flying typing.
    Flame Charge may also be a bad sign, signifying that Fletchling's evo may not have good enough speed. All of the new pokemon seem to look like they will lack good speed except for Helioptile and maybe, just maybe, Gogoat.

Anyway, welcome back Hudson! Glad you'r back and try to not get banned again. We've missed you.
    i really wouldn't care about him being fire/flying. i would actually prefer it to stay normal/flying
    fire/flying is such a poor typing
    helioptile is my favorite, it's a frill lizard

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    Let me fix it for ya.

You make a good point. SR would cripple it but I guarantee it will not be used that often in competitive. And that's about that only place where SR is used. And think about this. Flame Charge doesn't neccesarily make it slow. Zebstrika learns Flame Charge and its in the top 25 fastest Pokemon.

lol man those new pokemon actually look kinda original! And dont you think 6th gen has sort of a "nature" feel to it? I mean, a bird and a deer legendary?
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Yeah, I suppose. I really want to find out the starter's typing now.

Page 611 of 860 FirstFirst ... 511561601607608609610611612613614615621661711 ... LastLast