View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 612 of 888 FirstFirst ... 512562602608609610611612613614615616622662712 ... LastLast
Results 15,276 to 15,300 of 22195

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

Haha just checked out the official Pokemon website and that electric dude is probably my fave. Changing my ava now!
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

all these new avatars make me think meople are triple posting, i am more fustrated than a pokemon using fustration. anyway, ive been trying to achieve my goal of creating a pokedex and so im making a new evolution chain every night. i have a 2 stage grass/ground elephant, and dark/fighting silverback gorilla, and a ghost/flying thing. its not based off an animals but more like a winged creature with giratina like wings. im trying to muse the pokemon less used.

I'm one of the meople who makes it look like we're triple posting. I'm going to start calling clan members meople and mersons now.

Making a pokedex sounds like an awesome idea. Good luck with it :3

Yay,whatshisname Hudsonn is back!

Does anyone else think that Helioptile looks like a pre-evo of Mawile? I don't know it's typing though, so maybe it isn't
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047

Hudsonn's back! Nice entrance, not as dramatic as mine was lol.

Anyway, posted on the BW2 Recent Happenings (will keep a link in my Signature) so you can ALL READ IT.

And I like Fletchling. If it learns Flame Charge, and with it's colouring, does this prove it's a Fire/Flying type? If we know what the first gym is, this could be a useful runthrough Pokémon. I wonder what it's evolution will be. However, in competitive it might just be another Charizard- quite powerful in some situations, but not enough to be really used.

Damn yvetal got bamned he was my matchup for the tourney.

Username: Lord Gamma
    PO name: Unknown
    Friend Code: 2967-9276-4442
    Desired Division: Sky Division
    Favourite Pokemon: Gengar
    Referrer: None

Oh, by the way, "Grovyle" :]

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Eevee View Post
    all these new avatars make me think meople are triple posting, i am more fustrated than a pokemon using fustration. anyway, ive been trying to achieve my goal of creating a pokedex and so im making a new evolution chain every night. i have a 2 stage grass/ground elephant, and dark/fighting silverback gorilla, and a ghost/flying thing. its not based off an animals but more like a winged creature with giratina like wings. im trying to muse the pokemon less used.
    That's the only good part about "meople" hating Fletchling. I'm the only one with that avatar...I love this little bird so freaking much!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gamma View Post
    Username: Lord Gamma
    PO name: Unknown
    Friend Code: 2967-9276-4442
    Desired Division: Sky Division
    Favourite Pokemon: Gengar
    Referrer: None

Oh, by the way, "Grovyle" :]
    You are ACCEPTED! Welcome to the clan...my name is Hudsonn and I'm one of the leaders here. I hope you enjoy your time here!
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Welcome Lord Gamma! I'm glad another addition to the Sky Army Division has joined! Also...
    Ghost Pokemon Bro!
    Would you mind being called Gamma?

I'm a Drifblim fan and I love Ghost types as well!
    Looking for:
    - 5-6 IV Beldum Family Member (Non-English)
    - HA Fletchling Family Member
    - Drifloon Family Member (Non-English)

Welcome Lord Gamma! And yeah, Sky Sector is the best (: And yeah hello thingy looks like mawile
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Why does everyone say that Helioptile looks like Mawile. It really doesn't. ��
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

how? it has the exact same color and those ear things. But yeah, its just an opinion.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

colour wise yes, appearence wise no, and use wise, probably yes

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'm happy to see that I've found an agreeable group of folks here. I actually prefer being addressed as Gamma. Unfortunately, the username was already taken when I registered with the forums. Lord Gamma is the name I make my assistants in the Avenue use when addressing me

As for a little background info on me, I've been playing pokemon since the original Blue version that came to the states. It all started with the first season of the television series and the TCG. I'm 26 now and though I've left all of the other stuff behind, I still play the games. I recently decided to start building a serioud team for competitive play. I'm still pretty shabby at it, but I think what I have is coming along nicely. I'm glad I got into this guild because I wasn't getting any love on the competitive RMT forum. Nevertheless, I look forward to my time spent here and thanks again for the welcoming atmosphere.

-Gamma

Oh that's cool Gamma.

And yeah...Helioptile =/= Mawile

Nope...still don't see it.

Welcome Gamma! Hope you'll enjoy it here! I'm Ponymon, but call me Norns (it was my username before Ponymon, and I prefer members of the clan to call me Norns)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gamma View Post
    Lord Gamma is the name I make my assistants in the Avenue use when addressing me
    I make my assistants call me Mistress :3

Yeah, Helioptile looks like a Mawile pre-evo.

Thanks Norns. I suspect I will enjoy my time here.

Question: is this an appropriate place to requisition for test battles? I'll be looking to try out my new team soon and would prefer to play against clan members as opposed to strangers who are less likely to provide feedback.

You can ask for battles. As many as you want.

At my Join Avenue they called me "Emporer"

I can't battle much, but I'm sure most of our clan meople members would be happy to battle you. Just ask, and there'll probably be someone online who can battle you. Most of us ask each other to test our new teams, right guys?

Apart from me. nobody likes battling me I never get around to making teams, and when I do, I can't get online to ask for someone to battle me.

Thanks again. I should have this team ready for EV training in the next day or two. I just have to find a pokemon brave enough to breed with my finicky Sigilyph. I've probably bred over 50 pokemon in the past three days just working on specific natures, abilities, and egg moves for this team.

wow all this breeding for nature and stuff. just hatch an egg thats the pokemon you want, stick the right moves on it and kazzzzam (wow i've never said that before) you have a team! my best pokemon is braviary
    Yeah welcome Gamma. I'm also a leader here and i'll battle whenever you want. after i figure out how to unlock my battle box >.< yeah, i'm mostly PS based.
    Oh and btw did you draw that helioptile and mawile.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    Nope...still don't see it.
    Are you blind?

And hello Gamma. Nice to meet you. Glad we have a few new members arriving.

I just beat Roxie on W2. Didn't take any damage.

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    Are you blind?
    Yes.

Hi Gamma! I'm the guy who always scares people off

Nice to meet you and enjoy your stay ;D
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

Icarus, don't scare the guy. He has more gaming experience than you'd ever have lol I think.

Anyway, turns out I've got a ton of stuff to do before I can catch up to Drummerdude on W2. I've got to beat Burgh.

Page 612 of 888 FirstFirst ... 512562602608609610611612613614615616622662712 ... LastLast