View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 617 of 915 FirstFirst ... 517567607613614615616617618619620621627667717 ... LastLast
Results 15,401 to 15,425 of 22856

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

That's true. The only other fast Electric type like Manectric is Galvantula. Which is also pretty powerful.

I'm debating which tier to make a team in. Nu is fun, but team building there is hard. RU is the same. UU I've just done, LC I've just done, and OU is pretty common (although I wouldn't mind making another team). Are we done with the Normal tourney? If we are, what's next?

Everyone stole my eelektross idea
    Im making a troll team. I gave my eelektross volt switch u turn dragon tail and drain punch.
    Im also considering running pelipper, but it has terrible stats so I might not. Plus fly is physical, but pelipper is not built for psysical so i might replace it with a more physical attacker. That can also learn fly and whirlwind, and use a move to counyer eelektrosses weakness to rock. But then flying types are also weak to rock and electric. So a ground type. I would like to use excadrill but its a uber and its weak to ground which could backfire because of its dig role. So i think ill use something different. I was origionallu thinking dugtrio but id prefer somethinh dual typed. Maybe garchomp. If it had acess to bith earthquake and dig. I assume it learns dragon tail as well. Ice weakness! I'll use a fighting type, probably ucess to quick attack and sucker punch. Im might use hitmontop because it can also use rapid spin as well. And then luxray to counter hitmontops weakneses. Howl+thunder fang & crunch with roar as a troll move.then samurott. Aqua jet and dive and swords dance and mega horn.
    So yeah trolly.

Now i know how people make long competitive posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade2000 View Post
    Im making a troll team. I gave my eelektross volt switch u turn dragon tail and drain punch.
    Im also considering running pelipper, but it has terrible stats so I might not. Plus fly is physical, but pelipper is not built for psysical so i might replace it with a more physical attacker. That can also learn fly and whirlwind, and use a move to counyer eelektrosses weakness to rock. But then flying types are also weak to rock and electric. So a ground type. I would like to use excadrill but its a uber and its weak to ground which could backfire because of its dig role. So i think ill use something different. I was origionallu thinking dugtrio but id prefer somethinh dual typed. Maybe garchomp. If it had acess to bith earthquake and dig. I assume it learns dragon tail as well. Ice weakness! I'll use a fighting type, probably ucess to quick attack and sucker punch. Im might use hitmontop because it can also use rapid spin as well. And then luxray to counter hitmontops weakneses. Howl+thunder fang & crunch with roar as a troll move.then samurott. Aqua jet and dive and swords dance and mega horn.
    So yeah trolly.

Now i know how people make long competitive posts.
    Pelipper is crap...Pelipper is pure crap in competitive. It's only use is as an HM Slave. Please for the love of all things holy never use a Pelipper.

@Snivy...duly noted that you're offline for a week im gonna miss you so much I'm literally dying inside
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    That's true. The only other fast Electric type like Manectric is Galvantula. Which is also pretty powerful.

I'm debating which tier to make a team in. Nu is fun, but team building there is hard. RU is the same. UU I've just done, LC I've just done, and OU is pretty common (although I wouldn't mind making another team). Are we done with the Normal tourney? If we are, what's next?
    Make an Middle Cup/NFE team. Nobody's done that!
    Galvantula still has weaknesses like Rock and Fire, so Manetric is a better option even though Ground is always going to be common.
    Galvantula and Sceptile have a good chance at being a good pair. Sceptile covers Galvantula's Rock weakness (Giga Drain) and Fire weakness (HP Rock). Galvantula covers Sceptile's Flying weakness (Thunder/Thunderbolt) and Fire weakness (HP ground). And both can become good opponents as well

@Shade: we don't steal each other's sets. If they're innovative and creative, everyone will follow. I may not use Eelektross though since I've already thought of many counters for it.

Edit:

Carracosta and Rotom-F are NU Pokemon, but I really like their RU sets.

Carracosta @ Leftovers
    Adamant w/ 252HP/252Atk/4Def
    Stealth Rock
    Waterfall
    Aqua Jet
    Stone Edge

Rotom-F @Expert Belt
    Timid w/ 4Def/252SpA/252Spe
    Volt Switch
    Blizzard
    HP Fire
    Thunderbolt

I've decided Carracosta for this RU team. Kabutops will defintely be in my UU team since I like horseshoe crabs (cutest crustacean in the world). Rotom-F can cover Carracosta's Grass and Ground weaknesses, but Volt Switch is for when I have to bring out guns for Fighting counters. With Levitate, I don't see any Ground threats besides Mold Breaker Rampardos, which Carracosta can handle. Carracosta will also be able to provide a quick STAB Aqua Jet to any Fire type in RU, all except Moltres having horrible Defense.

Medicham (non Choice) is an option, but I cannot choose between Psycho Cut and Zen Headbutt, both physical Psychic moves, but PC has higher crit whereas ZH has higher power (yes another one of these discussion).
    Also, should I use a Bulk Up set for Medicham instead of the Physical Attacker? Bulk Up raises its already doubled Attack stat higher and also provides some Defense.
    Gallade would be another physical Psychic type, but it lacks Thunderpunch to counter Flying weaknesses. Thunderbolt really doesn't work well with physical Pokemon.

Also, if Medicham got Parabolic Charge this gen, I can see it being ranked up to UU !
    Last edited by Blackjack the Titan; 22nd May 2013 at 12:05 AM.

Is no one but Snivy going to rate my team?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gamma View Post
    With all of the team building going on I decided I would post my work in progress.

This is my residual damage stall team for use in singles matches. I’m running traps, hail, and recovering walls in order to burn out my opposition. The only unsure thing about the team in my opinion is Lucario, but he seems to fit the bill despite that. The only problem I see really threatening this team is opposition with a lot of dark type contribution in it. I am completely open to suggestions and I'm not afraid of being wrong. This is my first team build for competitive play and I suspect there will be kinks to work out.

FORRETRESS @ leftovers
    Ability: sturdy
    EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/4 Atk
    Nature: relaxed
    -Rapid Spin
    -Spikes
    -Stealth Rock
    -Gyro Ball

*Forretress is my opener and trap setter. Rapid spin is for fending off opposing traps obviously.

ABOMASNOW @ leftovers
    Ability: snow warning
    EVs: 252 HP/150 Def/106 SpAt
    Nature: calm
    -Ice Shard
    -Giga Drain
    -Substitute
    -Blizzard

*I expect to follow up with Hail after setting traps. Ice shard and blizzard are to give him some stopping power, and Giga Drain is my preference over Leech Seed. Depending on the opposition, I will either wall with Abomasnow or switch in Gengar.

GENGAR @ black sludge
    Ability: levitate
    EVs: 252 HP/150 SpAtk/106 Spd
    Nature: impish
    - Disable
    -Shadow Ball
    -Substitute
    -Focus Blast

*I’ll be using Gengar as another wall and switch instigator. With disable I can hopefully force threats with a standby dark move to switch after their attack slams into the substitute and gets disabled.

CLEFABLE @ life orb
    Ability: magic guard
    EVs: 252 Def/252 HP/4 SpAtk
    Nature: quiet
    -Wish
    -Substitute
    -Cosmic Power
    -Stored Power

*I initially had Sigilyph in this slot, but I feel that a wish passer could easily field the cosmic/stored combo just as effectively.

JELLICENT @ leftovers
    Ability: cursed body
    EVs: 248 HP/216 Def/44 Spd
    Nature: calm
    -Scald
    -Toxic
    -Will O' Wisp
    -Recover

*The gastly mustache is my utility mixed attacker with the ability to burn and poison. Leftovers and recover will keep him in the fight so long as nothing super effective comes knocking.

RIOLU @ eviolite
    Ability: Prankster
    EVs: 56 Def/180 HP/56 SDef/216 Spd
    Nature: Jolly
    -Copycat
    -Roar
    -Substitute
    -Toxic

*Lucario has been replaced by Riolu for forced switching and poison distribution. The increased speed will ensure that substitute gets off first most of the time and the roar copycat combo will keep the enemy in constant rotation through hazards and hail.
    Your stall team is very smart and creative, utilizing tricks such as Disable, Toxic, and Will O' Wisp. My only problem is that Taunt may be your killer here. Poor Riolu and Clefable may fall to a fast Gliscor with Taunt and U-Turn, which would also kill your Abomasnow. DragonDance/Bulky Scrafty is another problem for everyone else. ThunderPunch or Crunch Scrafty looks deadly to Jellicent, but only should Gliscor Taunt it first. Fire users in OU and UU (Moltres has an OU set) like Heatran may pose a threat to Forretress as well as Abomasnow.

Enough with the criticism; I need to list out the positive attributes, balancing abilities, and possible options for moves and members.
    -Abomasnow needs to be issued right after Forretress sets up should Gliscor enter the field, because its Ice Shard poses a very real threat to Gliscor. Looking at its Calm nature a 2HKO woukd be necessary for Abomasnow to take care of Gliscor because the first hit of Ice Shard may be used after Gliscor uses Taunt, -meaning Gliscor wasted a turn. U-turn is a real risk, though.
    -Clefable is a really good Eviolite user especially when you're giving it Cosmic Power WITH Stored Power. Add Wish and you have an ideal Stall user, so kudos to this creativity! Clefable poses a threat to all with such a set (excluding Rock and Steel types)!
    -Jellicent poses a stat-reducing threat to both Scrafty's with WillO'Wisp. Although I would reccomend Hydro Pump or Water Spout instead of Scald if Wo'W is given to it. Also, because of Breloom, replace Toxic with Shadow Ball for lowering SpDef, because Poison Heal is abused and Guts is on some OU's and UU's. Shadow Ball will definitely do some good damage to Gutsy Pokemon (Sawk, Throh, Conkeldurr).
    -Gengar is perfect and can switched out should a Mold Breaker Haxorus enter the field.
    -I'm not a fan of NFE's in stall teams, mainly because I see Pokemon like Reuniclus showing up. Even if Copycat succeeds, Riolu may receive a move that may be detrimental to it or provide little help to it (Riolu is a physical Pokemon, if Reuniclus didn't kill it with Psychic, Riolu's Copycat becomes Psychic and that's not very good for it). Substitute has no priority to it so I'd like to offer something else.

Believe it or not, Infernape actually can do some good stalling, whilst giving up its STABs
    Look here
    Infernape @Chesto Berry
    Timid w/ (ready?) 252HP/80Def/80SpDef/96Spe
    Rest (lolwhut, Geno!)
    Gunk Shot (lol no)
    Bulldoze (hmm…)
    Sleep Talk (ahh I get it!)

Inspired by a Quagsire I met on the Battle Haxway Subway, Infernape has both its Rest and Sleep Talk moves. Quagsire used Bulldoze as a way of lowering my Speed. Infernape is given Gunk Shot as a means of possibly Poisoning the opponent

So you can see Infernape's battle sequence as:
    Infernape uses Bulldoze (lowering Speed)
    >Infernape gets injured<
    Infernape uses [Chesto] Rest
    >opponent may strike last because if Bulldoze, but Infernape still gets injured<
    Infernape uses Rest again (now you're really annoying your opponent)
    >injury<
    Infernape uses Sleep Talk (okay now your opponent is raging) Bulldoze and Gunk Shot may either lower their speed again or poison them respectively

Make sense?
    However, there are more SleepTalk Bulldozers out there (230 of them to be exact) that can provide different offense whilst also becoming a speed hazard for your opponent. I recommend having one for any team as it may be the weakest or strongest yet still be an effective player.

So I am starting to create a new NU team based around Zangoose. *Will be editing this*

Item: Toxic Orb
    Ability: Toxic Boost
    EVs: 4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe
    Moves:
    Quick Attack
    Facade
    Night slash
    Close Combat

Info: With Zangoose's power and good speed, he will be able to sweep the competitors team mid - late game

Item: Heat Rock
    Ability: Chlorophyll
    Nature: Timid
    EVs: 4 HP/ 252 SpA/ 252 Spe
    Moves:
    Solar Beam
    Psychic
    HP Fire
    Sunny Day

Info: Great Sun Sweeper with amazing Special Attack and helps counter Alomomola

Nature: Modest
    EVs: 28 HP/ 252 SpA/ 228 Spe
    Moves:
    Sunny Day
    Sleep Powder
    Giga Drain
    HP Rock

Info: Looked into it because Skylar said I should give it a look. She has Sunny day in case Exeggutor gets knocked out an dis a beast in the sun!

Item: Leftovers
    Ability: Sturdy
    Nature: Impish
    EVs: 252 HP/ 4 Def/ 252 SpD
    Moves:
    Stealth Rock
    Roar
    Toxic
    Stone Edge

Info: Is a great wall and super hard to take down.

Item: Choice Specs
    Ability: Solar Power
    EVs: 4 Def/ 252 SpA/ 252 Spe
    Moves:
    Fire Blast
    Air Slash
    Focus Blast
    HP Grass

Info: Has a mammoth special attack espically when he spams STAB Fire Blast in the sun with Solar Power. The power house of my team.

Ability: White Smoke
    Nature: Bold
    EVs: 248 HP/ 252 Def/ 8 SpA
    Moves:
    Rapid Spin
    Lava Plume
    Yawn
    Toxic

Info: Spinner and Bastiodon's back up. Forces switch out with yawn so enemies take damage from SR
    Latest Shiny!

Found: Route 12
    Method: Chain Fishing
    Date of Catch: 2/14/14
    Currently Hunting: Eevee, Ekans, Skourpi
    Total Shinies: 10

3DS FC: 5429-6844-5288
    Ice FS: Bergmite, Spheal and Lapras

Quote Originally Posted by Will5iam View Post
    So I am starting to create a new NU team based around Zangoose. *Will be editing this*

Item: Toxic Orb
    Ability: Toxic Boost
    EVs: 4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe
    Moves:
    Quick Attack
    Facade
    Night slash
    Close Combat

Info: With Zangoose's power and good speed, he will be able to sweep the competitors team mid - late game

EVs: 4 HP/ 252 SpA/ 252 Spe
    Moves:
    Solar Beam
    Psychic
    HP Fire
    Sunny Day

Info: Great Sun Sweeper with amazing Special Attack and helps counter Alomomola

Nature: Modest
    EVs: 28 HP/ 252 SpA/ 228 Spe
    Moves:
    Sunny Day
    Sleep Powder
    Giga Drain
    HP Rock

Info: Looked into it because Skylar said I should give it a look. She has Sunny day in case Exeggutor gets knocked out an dis a beast in the sun!

Ability: Sturdy
    Nature: Impish
    EVs: 252 HP/ 4 Def/ 252 SpD
    Moves:
    Stealth Rock
    Roar
    Toxic
    Stone Edge

Info: Is a great wall and super hard to take down.

Item: Choice Specs
    Ability: Solar Power
    EVs: 4 Def/ 252 SpA/ 252 Spe
    Moves:
    Fire Blast
    Air Slash
    Focus Blast
    HP Grass

Info: Has a mammoth special attack espically when he spams STAB Fire Blast in the sun with Solar Power. The power house of my team.

Ability: White Smoke
    Nature: Bold
    EVs: 248 HP/ 252 Def/ 8 SpA
    Moves:
    Rapid Spin
    Lava Plume
    Yawn
    Toxic

Info: Spinner and Bastiodon's back up. Forces switch out with yawn so enemies take damage from SR
    For Bastiodon, Exeggutor, and Torkoal, you'd have to watch out for iron Fist Choice Band Golurk with Earthquake (STAB), Ice Punch, Drain Punch, and Shadow Punch (STAB).
    Fortuneately, HP Grass Charizard and Night Slash Zangoose seem to do well with your counters.
    Dragon Dance Dragonair can have Waterfall and even though Rock'd Sunny Day may last, Dragonair can still Dance until Waterfall becomes strong enough.
    Bellossom provides Giga Drain and Sleep Powder and looks like a decent counter to Rampardos that can threaten Charizard.

I like your team! I don't think there can be much to change about it since it's revolving around Zangoose.

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    Volt Switch offers STAB and still makes Eelektross a decent scoutm but not as good as Maneric. But Manetric does not have Dragon Tail, which gives us the opportunity to check the team whilst also damaging the opponent. Oddly Drapion can do the same thing but not inflict damage with its Specially Defensive set that involves Whirlwind.
    Manetric is just a faster Electric type in that tier.
    I still don't understand why you're putting both U-Turn and Volt Switch on Eelektross...

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    Pelipper is crap...Pelipper is pure crap in competitive. It's only use is as an HM Slave. Please for the love of all things holy never use a Pelipper.
    I've seen someone use a utility Pelliper in a mixed tier match. I believe it was on a rain team and it had Hurricane, Thunder Wave, Whirlwind, and something else.

-I'm not a fan of NFE's in stall teams, mainly because I see Pokemon like Reuniclus showing up. Even if Copycat succeeds, Riolu may receive a move that may be detrimental to it or provide little help to it (Riolu is a physical Pokemon, if Reuniclus didn't kill it with Psychic, Riolu's Copycat becomes Psychic and that's not very good for it). Substitute has no priority to it so I'd like to offer something else.
    How is Reuniclus a threat? All Riolu has to do is land a Roar without dying and then the only thing to worry about is priority and residual damage. There's no way Reuniclus is outspeeding it.

Quote Originally Posted by Will5iam View Post
    Oh my goodness you're actually using Bellossom! It was actually a joke but I hope it works! Overall I really really like this team a lot and don't really have any criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    How is Reuniclus a threat? All Riolu has to do is land a Roar without dying and then the only thing to worry about is priority and residual damage. There's no way Reuniclus is outspeeding it.

Because Eviolite Riolu is definitely going to survive STAB Psychic from Reuniclus. You're putting a base Pokemon against a fully evolved Pokemon that has the base Pokemon's weakness. It does have Eviolite, but I don't understand why you insist STAB Psychic (50%) will not OHKO Riolu still.

Also, Roar has -6 priority.

For Bastiodon, Exeggutor, and Torkoal, you'd have to watch out for iron Fist Choice Band Golurk with Earthquake (STAB), Ice Punch, Drain Punch, and Shadow Punch (STAB).
    Fortuneately, HP Grass Charizard and Night Slash Zangoose seem to do well with your counters.
    Dragon Dance Dragonair can have Waterfall and even though Rock'd Sunny Day may last, Dragonair can still Dance until Waterfall becomes strong enough.
    Bellossom provides Giga Drain and Sleep Powder and looks like a decent counter to Rampardos that can threaten Charizard.

I like your team! I don't think there can be much to change about it since it's revolving around Zangoose.
    Thanks! This is the first team I am running by THT I think it has potential and thanks for the positive feedback by everyone!! I still appreciate more feedback if you wanna comment on it!
    Latest Shiny!

Found: Route 12
    Method: Chain Fishing
    Date of Catch: 2/14/14
    Currently Hunting: Eevee, Ekans, Skourpi
    Total Shinies: 10

3DS FC: 5429-6844-5288
    Ice FS: Bergmite, Spheal and Lapras

@ skyler im making a troll team consisting mainly of pokemon who use damaga switching moves, volt swith u turn ect opponent switching moves like dragon tail roar and whirlwind. And then stuff like that. God i need mean look!

Wow, when did you get so Snivy-like (competitive boffin), Shade? I guess you have more time to do this kind of stuff. I have loads of revising to do because I have exams in pretty much every subject in two weeks, and everyone has to do loads of revision for them so we don't have time to do anything else. And then after the exam week I'll be on a residential trip for a few days. I'll be around more after that, but for three weeks I'm kinda gonna be on a semi-hiatus status.

I'm probably going to get infracted for that.

Anyway, I've been playing PMD Gates tp Infinity. It took a while to find a shop that sold it, but luckily I found one.
        Spoiler:- I think someone mentioned to put stuff from this in a spoiler because Skyler hasn't got it yet:
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

@ skyler im making a troll team consisting mainly of pokemon who use damaga switching moves, volt swith u turn ect opponent switching moves like dragon tail roar and whirlwind. And then stuff like that. God i need mean look!
    If you're trying to combone Mean Look and another troll move, the only combo is Mean Look and U-Turn. Crobat and Mandibuzz are the only Pokemon that have such a combo.
    For U-Turn and Whirlwind (lol why would this combo exist?): Yanmega, Staraptor, Crobat, Braviary, Mansibuzz, Butterfree, Beautifly, Volcorona.
    U-Turn and Dragon Tail: Flygon, Archeops, Eelektross and Hydreigon
    Roar and U-turn: Darmanitan, Archeops, Zoroark (actually a nice troll), Infernape, Legendary Birds, Eelektros, Hydreigon.
    Volt Switch and Yawn: Jolteon
    U-Turn and Yawn: Uxie (troll), Liepard, Darmanitan, Accelgor (coolest slug)
    Note: these are optimal fighters and users of these moves. Smeargle can obviously learn all of these combos, but I wouldn't recommend it. There are alot more that can take these combos.
    Personally, I suggest Yawn and Bulldoze or Yawn and Torment for one of your trolls

@> GenesectArceus

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gamma View Post
    Prankster Riolu with eviolite was suggested to me for forcing switches and I wanted a more offensive alternative to Chansey/Blissey which I think I found in Clefable. However, I do like your suggestion to use Milotic. I just snatched one out of the wild a few minutes ago:

Milotic @ leftovers
    Ability: Marvel Scale
    Nature: Lonely
    EVs: 248 HP/252 Def/8 Spd
    -Ice Beam
    -Recover
    -Scald
    -Dragon Tail
    After some deliberation (and suggestion from Snivy), I've come to the conclusion that Milotic will be better suited for the team than Jellicent. Icebeam and scald will provide coverage while recover keeps Milotic in the fight. Dragon tail will make her a better force switcher than Riolu too. While I can appreciate your proposed Infernape, I feel like the team needs more means of forcing the opposing team to switch. Do you think Gengar and Milotic will be enough?
    Last edited by Lord Gamma; 22nd May 2013 at 3:27 PM.

Because Eviolite Riolu is definitely going to survive STAB Psychic from Reuniclus. You're putting a base Pokemon against a fully evolved Pokemon that has the base Pokemon's weakness. It does have Eviolite, but I don't understand why you insist STAB Psychic (50%) will not OHKO Riolu still.
    That's why you don't give it Eviolite, you give it a Focus Sash. Just make sure all hazards are set and the ones on your side are gone, then switch Riolu after something of yours faints. You only need one turn to set up Roar which Riolu will survive with a sash unless you're facing a Cloyster or something. Then after that you just gotta hope there aren't any priority users on their team, which shouldn't be hard if you just wait until they are all dealt with to switch in Riolu. Reuniclus isn't a threat at all. But don't forget that Riolu isn't a threat to Reuniclus because Reuniclus's ability blocks secondary damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponymon View Post
        Spoiler:- I think someone mentioned to put stuff from this in a spoiler because Skyler hasn't got it yet:
    Don't worry, not getting it. No interest in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponymon View Post
    Wow, when did you get so Snivy-like (competitive boffin), Shade?
    :/ In snivy's sake, I will be deeply insulted by this. Carrying on...

I've been testing my team, and my track record is 1-1. I was destroyed in my second game. Tell me what I'm doing wrong? D:
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

Do you have a replay? Nobody can tell you what you did wrong if they can't see your team in action

Sure, I'll go play a match and then report back.

EDIT: Okay this one went pretty well >.>

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/lc-19743070

Maybe I should play another?

EDIT 2: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/lc-19743895

Played another. Lost this one.
    Last edited by Icarus©; 23rd May 2013 at 3:14 AM.
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

I forgot Surskit was LC!!! Maybe I'll make a team just so I can use Surskit

What is LC anyway? is it like super weak standalone pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    That's why you don't give it Eviolite, you give it a Focus Sash. Just make sure all hazards are set and the ones on your side are gone, then switch Riolu after something of yours faints. You only need one turn to set up Roar which Riolu will survive with a sash unless you're facing a Cloyster or something. Then after that you just gotta hope there aren't any priority users on their team, which shouldn't be hard if you just wait until they are all dealt with to switch in Riolu. Reuniclus isn't a threat at all. But don't forget that Riolu isn't a threat to Reuniclus because Reuniclus's ability blocks secondary damage.
    Yeah, I'd go for this then. Roar would work much better with Riolu when it holds this.

@Shade: um… LC is little cup. All base Pokemon that can evolve are in this tier. And it's not weak standalone Pokemon.

What is LC anyway? is it like super weak standalone pokemon?
    LC is little cup. All Pokemon that can evolve but are only in their base form. It's a really fun tier to play. I may put together a team.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

I'm back! miss anything big?
    LC is an interesting tier. I haven't tried it out, but i know if i did i would use larvesta

I think I might just have to make a little cup team. I suppose that would mean I'd have to use Pichu instead of Pikachu though, right?

Page 617 of 915 FirstFirst ... 517567607613614615616617618619620621627667717 ... LastLast