View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 189 of 917 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199239289 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,725 of 22923

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

If not gastrodon then swampert, it is a good all rounder and can take a few hits.

it half time btw very uneventful game, no goals, striker is a bit rusty

Okay..u guys like my new banner...PARTY ANIMAL!!! Oh and a warning...Shade. Seriously, I'm your friend and all but stop. You're going to get banned again and this time it'll be a perma-ban. Please, for your own sake...deal with the 2 week ban and never use Hydro again. PLEEEASE...you'll get THT shut down...we'll survive your absense...
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

I've always loved Hoenn, and I just now discover that there's a clan for it!

Username: Treecko's Awesomeness
    PO name: T.A. (I use the PO server)
    Wi-Fi Code: Pokemon White: 0862-7149-3476 (I don't battle here yet; I haven't finished my team.)
    Desired Division: Land
    Favourite Pokemon: Treecko
    Referrer: Nobody.
    My fan-fic(Credit to Gelatino95 at Crazy Dragon Graphics for the userbar) Author's profile
    And here's an awesome RPG. It has dinosaurs!And a sprite comic, because I can't draw!

Please click my dragon(s)!

Quote Originally Posted by Treecko's Awesomeness View Post
    I've always loved Hoenn, and I just now discover that there's a clan for it!

Username: Treecko's Awesomeness
    PO name: T.A. (I use the PO server)
    Wi-Fi Code: Pokemon White: 0862-7149-3476 (I don't battle here yet; I haven't finished my team.)
    Desired Division: Land
    Favourite Pokemon: Treecko
    Referrer: Nobody.
    ACCEPTED!

How's it going, Treecko?
    Ardent user of anything Rock, Steel, Ground, or Fire
    3DS FC: 4296-3229-5439
    Credit to Mochi10 for the userbar/Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner

Goes it well, Falcario! I just finished up my PO team, and I figured every clan needs a crappy member to help its other members' self esteem!
    My fan-fic(Credit to Gelatino95 at Crazy Dragon Graphics for the userbar) Author's profile
    And here's an awesome RPG. It has dinosaurs!And a sprite comic, because I can't draw!

Yep, and I'm probably that crappy member. Welcome to the clan!
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

nah me, i think i will take hudsonn's advice, adios guys, email me, the adress is Shade2000serebii@mail.com post it on the war thread on how to contact me, im still doing the war btw. or you can pm me as Hydro!
    Last edited by Hydrovolt The 1st; 20th June 2012 at 8:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Treecko's Awesomeness View Post
    Goes it well, Falcario! I just finished up my PO team, and I figured every clan needs a crappy member to help its other members' self esteem!
    Don't worry. I haven't participated in 1 tourney, war, or even PO battle here. And to add on to that, I've been here for about 7 months. I'm a piece of crap, but I do help others rate teams. I've been hanging around the 5th Gen IGRMT lately.

Welcome Treeko! I'm the second newest clan member now! XD And don't worry, we'll do our best to help you improve (If you need it!).

3DS FC: 3695-0250-4138
    Pokemon Y
    -Bug Safari

Trust me, I need it. I believe my win to loss ratio on PO is 1:6.

Whats your PO team? O3o
    Pokemon Y
    -Bug Safari

Anyone up for Po battle? And is the war thread up yet?
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

great to see the war thread is up guys, i posted shades email on it so her opponent can contact her for their battles, shes building her team now, so far excadrill is gone and steelix is in its place shes found better uses and movesets for arcanine and samurott and is still worki8ng on the rest. anyone here know a good electric/flying type?

My team consists of a Sceptile, an Aggron, a Flygon, a Gallade, a Chandelure and a Walrein.

thats quite good, that would have beaten my old team!

Shade has finished her team, she decided to keep the old emolga and make it do what shade does best, hang in there for ages an annoy everyone!
    do you think it would be safe to post the team on the thread because my opponent could read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrovolt The 1st View Post
    thats quite good, that would have beaten my old team!

Shade has finished her team, she decided to keep the old emolga and make it do what shade does best, hang in there for ages an annoy everyone!
    do you think it would be safe to post the team on the thread because my opponent could read it.
    If our opponents can read our posts, then apparently, it isn't safe. Post teams in PM's, then send it to any clan member you'd like them to critque.

Safety 1st

Sadface, I got removed from the war team. XP

Yeah, Treeko, I assume you use Sceptile due to the fact you like Treeko, so I can voice how Sceptile is in RU, and is outshined by better grass types, but I don't think that'll change anything. XD

AS for the rest of your team, Flygon and Chandelure are both soild choices, though they can be replaced with better pokemon. D: Chadelure is a great UU, but it has two major weaknesses, Dark and Water, both of which are very common in OU. Flygon is a decent choice dragon wise, great speed and attack power, STAB Earthquake and Dragon Claw, and levitate keeps it in the air. He's usually just outshined by other dragons (especially since the rise of Multiscale Dragonite) and the new generation brought so many new threats, it's no longer an OU pokemon. Aggron is... well... not so great. It has 4x Weakness to Fighting AND Ground attacks, two of the most common types in the format currently, and they shred through his monster defense in one hit almost every time. XP Gallade, well, Gallade is one of the pokemon from the fighting generation that didn't get anything good in this generation. It missed out on quite a few key Fighting typs attacks, and can't really keep up with all of the better Fighting types anymore, which made it drop from OU to RU almost instantly. Sadface. Now Walrein has issues with having weakness to Stealth Rock and Fighting types, and with it's slow speed, it can be outrun by almost all of it's competitors, making it an easy target, and essentially a free kill.

Sorry to be so harsh on your team, but thats the reason why your ratio is 1:6. DX You have a team of misfits, probably more suited to fight in UU or RU, and your probably challenging people who are have teams set for higher tiers.
    Pokemon Y
    -Bug Safari

Hey Clan, sorry to interupt the conversation here. I just wanted to let everyone know I'm still alive and in this clan. I just hit a road block in my persoanlly life is all and decided to make like a and disappear. But I'm back and pretty much almost done for the tournament prizes (Like any one cares... or just ignores it when I mention it... :P)But will notify as soon as I finish it, attempt to post it, and when it is actually up.

Red Out-
    Proud to be Apart of the Hoenn League Land Sector

Credit goes to sworn metalhead of dćdric design

[Check the Clan out Today] - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Hoenn-Triangle

Pokemon Black II FC / RedAce 2280 4499 3152
    Pokemon Black Y FC / RedAce 2595 1158 0379

I care. My rain team is being made!

Wait...why is Kurisu off the war team...he's our best strategist. Oh and welcome to the clan Treeko. I'm Hudsonn98 (obviously) and I'm one of the 2 leaders of this clan...Welcome back to full activity Ace & Falcario. And ONE more thing...thanks for understanding "Hydro"...
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

I'll live, but you guys better win!!!

Snivy whats your rain team? O3o I'm curious to how you built it.
    Pokemon Y
    -Bug Safari

I was alive for the past 4 or so pages.

I was alive for the past 4 or so pages. And Sceptile is an awesome pokemon. Just felt like saying so since I do own one. It's efficient in both Speed and Sp. Att, allowing to at least 2HKO some poke's. Great for Sun teams. You'd know why.

Actually, Sceptile is not really the best choice for Sun Teams. DX Jumpluff is even better on a Sun Team, if you're going to use a grass type on a sun team, it really does need Chlorophyll, the speed boost makes them nearly unstoppable when it comes to a speedy Sleep Powder and a full force Solar Beam to the face. Sceptile is one of the best for the RU tier, outside of it, Flying Dragons, Ice Shard Users, Fire Types, and Speedy Bugs tear the poor gecko to pieces. DX It's not nearly bulky enough to last more than 1 turn. DX

I will give that Sceptile has SOME usability in OU, it's base speed is one of the highest naturally, and can be a great user of a SubSeed combo (Even though Whismicott can do this more efficiently, Sceptile has the power to do some damage). The issue is really his frial defenses, he can hit, but he can't take a hit. :P
    Last edited by Kurisu1701; 21st June 2012 at 12:15 AM.
    Pokemon Y
    -Bug Safari

I personally love Sceptile tho I wouldn't use it in an OU team...I would get MASSACRED by a Mamoswine and such...
    EDIT: PO, treehouse Kurisu???

Page 189 of 917 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199239289 ... LastLast