View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 294 of 890 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295296297298304344394 ... LastLast
Results 7,326 to 7,350 of 22227

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

New art by me. You like? The Rarity one is the best and when I can I'll resize them to be the same size.
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047

I think pinkie is the best, The images are a bit...... hard to see, if you know what i mean.

I can't make new saves in Skyrim I like the one I have now and it takes SO LONG to get them good

Sig under construction

Okay, I'm PMing JesusFreak to change ownership....lets give THT a new start!
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

I agree with shade, Pinkie is the best one :3

Oh and my W2 team's in my sig, already bred and everything. Jolteon, Roserade, Zangoose, Jellinent, Lunatone, and Lucario. I'll probably switch Lunatone out for a flyer if he sucks and I need one.

I just VM'd JesusFreak...Clan ownership will change very soon hopefully! Yay. Anyway...for Skyler, my concert description. The opening act was a group from London (shout out to Shade and Norns) called The Maccabees. They were your run of the mill boy band but I really enjoyed them so I am going to buy some of their songs. They were on for about an hour. Then they had a thirty minute set change. A huge electronic wall was put up behind the stage. It was used throughout the show as a mural, stained glass, and a video screen. Florence came out at about nine. Her entrance was cool. Her shillouette was shown behind the screen. She started singing "Only If For a Night" and then stepped out from behind the screen. Complete and utter pandemonium occured. Everyone screamed and cheered. She looked absoulutely stunning. She was wearing a long red and black dress that was ruffly and flowy. She followed with a few more songs and then she told everyone to climb upon each other's shoulders as she sang "Raise it Up" Her energy was amazing. She was either jumping or running back and forth on the stage for the whole show. Next she said how English people were known for our grand displays of public affection and told us to hug or kiss the person next to us. She explained french kissing to the crowd and a couple in front did it. She called it "a gift to her". She said now that us "lovely people" as she called us, were all aquainted we should not be afraid to express ourselves. She sang "Spectrum" and said we should all dance as freely as possible. She had everyone sing along with "Heartlines" she then sang "Shake it Out" and left...,but then she came back and sang "What the Water Gave Me" and taught us a dance step which was just to jump when she said 1,2,3! It was funny because some guy with a neon jacket wasn't jumping and she said "I see you, in the orange jacket...yes, you. You're not jumping! Don't come to a show wearing such a luminous jacket if you are not going to participate!" I was laughing at that. She finished with "Dog Days are Over" and we left at about ten-thirty...that's my explanation of the concert...hope you enjoyed Skyler cos my fingers are sore. I'll try to post videos tomorrow...
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Sorry for the double post but only some ownership changes can be made ATM. Shade will hopefully be in charge of the Land sector post soon and I will soon be in charge of the first post and the Sea Sector. I can't change the league and war team right now but trust me, I'll edit them soon!

Wow that's cool will u put up the userbar links?

Sig under construction

^I'm working on it^ I need to fix part of the first post tomorrow when I'm not on my 3DS. I finished the member list and made a clan announcement section and a clan tourney section but I need to recolor the latter...

That's awesome Hudsonn. I never knew she had a sense of humor XD Well I guess I did...
    Holy crap have you seen her hair in the Spectrum music video???

Good to see activity coming back to the first posts I'll probably sign in as a Trainer/Breeder as I'm EV-training Pokémon since 3rd Gen and that's something I can easily do.

Spoiler:- Friend Code and Safari Info:

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W48 L20

ok im totally cool about Hudsonn taking over since Eevee is never online.....
    I just came back from an overnight trip; it was pretty cool, we went on a 11 meter high rope course!
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    ok im totally cool about Hudsonn taking over since Eevee is never online.....
    I just came back from an overnight trip; it was pretty cool, we went on a 11 meter high rope course!
    Awesome. I could only change ownership of two posts so I took over the Original Post and Shade gets Land Sector post...

It was a mistake for me to join. i realize i'm not fit to be in any clan. So i'mma leave this clan. i'm sure i won't effect anything by leaving.
    join t-flare

http://t-flare.com/

hudsonn not to be a di*k but im not on the member list xO

W2: 5072-1789-3761 | W: 1807-9100-3523 | IGN: Draco | My Clan: The Hoenn Triangle

Spoiler:- THT:

Shame we can't have the tourney post... But you had the right idea giving shade the land sector post something something somethinf to do with the other sector post holders being inactive.

^ yes I did that anyway...

I can PO battle soon but not immediately.

Maybe we should make a new clan thread... Last time I was against the idea, since all of our lovely spammy posts and snivy's teams would be deleted, but now I think it would be a good idea. Also Hudsonn are you gonna put everything in the first post now?

Bye pichu good luck around serebii

oooh long post

hey Hudsonn, i have an really important question,
    now since the clan has a new leader, can you make me leader of sky division?

( i know its againt the rules to change division, but still i would want it so bad + Eevee is never online now days, and i think i could manage it very well )

and then, i was thinking of (when you can) make the league in the league thread.
    i think thats better than have it on the clan site

W2: 5072-1789-3761 | W: 1807-9100-3523 | IGN: Draco | My Clan: The Hoenn Triangle

Spoiler:- THT:

I'm completelty changing my league team though... Is anyone still doing Cool Beans?

Hey guiys i' only on for this post but i'm just saying that i edited the land sector post, and i made some clan banners a while back and i'll post them later, Hi and bye!

Hibye shade. I'm gonna do some art now that'll hopefully be good.

What program do u use btw, just asking, if its an app tell me.

Hey guys, been busy again, but I'll be on at the weekend.

@Norns, I don't think i'll join. I'm busy enough as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokémon beast View Post
    Fire teams are fun. They were my favorite before I caught a bagon in emerald at age 8. Now I like Dragons, however cliche that is.
    I love Dragons mostly, and Steel and Ground are my second favorites. Also who cares if likeing dragons is cliche to some, thouse are folks who don't have a good pokemon team to counter them

Quote Originally Posted by Pokémon beast View Post
    I'd make metagross black and gold. The X is gold, the blue parts are black.
    I so wish that was the shiny version of Metagross O_O That would be freakin AWESOME!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    Sorry for the double post but only some ownership changes can be made ATM. Shade will hopefully be in charge of the Land sector post soon and I will soon be in charge of the first post and the Sea Sector. I can't change the league and war team right now but trust me, I'll edit them soon!
    Now we can get normal updates, of course no offense to Eevee. He probably has his reasons, but we really need someone updating at least every week or every other week.

Quote Originally Posted by Norns View Post
    Maybe we should make a new clan thread...
    I think we should too, it wouldn't hurt my feelings, not to be rude everyone else's post now ^^;

----

Also no one yell at me, but is that Eevee Tournament done or is it still on?
    Proud to be Apart of the Hoenn League Land Sector

Credit goes to sworn metalhead of dćdric design

[Check the Clan out Today] - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Hoenn-Triangle

Pokemon Black II FC / RedAce 2280 4499 3152
    Pokemon Black Y FC / RedAce 2595 1158 0379

I agree with the new thread since it would be nice to see the threads updated and cleaned up. I also think it would be easier for Hudsonn to organize everything with a new clean thread.

Spoiler:- Friend Code and Safari Info:

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W48 L20

Nd maybe I could be sky sector leader *wink wink* I know VEVOZ (or someone) already said this but I'm in Sky sector so... But if it came down to a battle I would probably lose lol

Sig under construction

Page 294 of 890 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295296297298304344394 ... LastLast