View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 304 of 917 FirstFirst ... 204254294300301302303304305306307308314354404 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,600 of 22923

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

and please ppl, can we use the XAT, to chatt instead? the thread is getting over weld by spam,,,

W2: 5072-1789-3761 | W: 1807-9100-3523 | IGN: Draco | My Clan: The Hoenn Triangle

Spoiler:- THT:

Not old enough to use the xats and it doesnt work on iPods so if you want us to use the xat you're gonna have to get rid of Norns and I.

on internet you can be anything you want, and i think the most of the ppl acctually uses a computer, and did you know you can be a * Visitor * on XAT,,,

that means you just can get to the XAT chatt there, and when your done, just take away the window....

and as i said before, the most of us i strongly believe uses a computer.

W2: 5072-1789-3761 | W: 1807-9100-3523 | IGN: Draco | My Clan: The Hoenn Triangle

I do occasionally, but chatting on the XAT would drive me CrAzY.
    Plus if you use an iPod you can sit on the sofa and chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade2000 View Post
    I do occasionally, but chatting on the XAT would drive me CrAzY.
    Plus if you use an iPod you can sit on the sofa and chat.
    and if you use a laptop, you can sit on the soffa as well ^^;

lol?

My parents won't let me use their laptop cuz they don't like serebii.

Well, tell them to go screw them selves,,, you'r a kid got damit, dont you have any rights in your family?
    gosh your 11 (i believe) and isn't pokemon from 3+ ? -___-

sry to say it, but thats just horrible, and your parents are not good parents if they don't let you sit on a computer to
    play with other people, that plays a game thats from 3+ .....

no offence

and guys, i just want hudsonn to fix the OP on our league,
    i fixed the gyms, you can go and check.

and from now on, no one is accepted,
    everything about the gym leader spots is going trough me and Hudsonn, if you have been accepted before, please re post your
    Leader application please

Anyway, VEVOZ, please post a warning when the league is up and running. I only applied because the first post already had gym leaders there so I though it was open for applications.

About the rules, I think it was not clear the double battles thing. Is Tate&Liza's Gym the only Double one or can I implement a Double 4v4 Rule on the Fire one? (Just so I know what team to prepare)

EDIT: Just saw your last post, sorry. Shall I apply again here, or in the league thread?

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8099-9870 - Nuno

Super Secret Base | Double Battles | QR Code

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W65 L33

Quote Originally Posted by N_Shadow19 View Post
    Is Tate&Liza's Gym the only Double one or can I implement a Double 4v4 Rule on the Fire one?
    You can have what ever rules you may want to have on your gym, but Tate & Liza's gym have two trainers and i wanted to put it as original i just can,
    exept its gonna be Gen 5, so i did not mind puting in some other gen pokemon beside the Leaders.

But please everyone who is able to use XAT, use it to chatt, and don't spam here.

There is no way I'll ever be able to use an xat at the moment unless I have a direct link and be a visitor since my parents have blocked serebii from our only computer.
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

well, you have an direct link, in my sig.

And hudsonn, i got a moderator to change your OP, in the league, i can take the comand there, so you have less to think about.
    since i think i may have more time to do so, and then i want to control something in the clan xD

but anyway, every one go check it out, its done,
    the only thing nopw is that we need leaders, if you are able to battle on B/W, tell me,
    or if you are waiting for B2/W2,

but you can now request in the league, for spots,

My parents think serebii "destroys" their computers, and remember, they don't like the idea of me talking to people i've never met, but honestly i don't get it. What do they think is going to happen to me. I think they think that i spend all my time on here but i don't, if i did, i would have been on for two hours earlier this afternoon. But yeah, i agree with you VEVOZ. Although i don't get what the age rating of the game has anything to do with it. HG/SS should have been 8+ tho, people fall down a well. And finally what division are you in VEVOZ?

@Norns......SHAME!
    But who did they do that, and make sure they don't tell my mum or i'm doomed. Even though last time they blocked serebii they only blocked the index page so as long as i went straight to the clan page i was fine, but i got my dad to unlock the preferences so i could change all the stuff on my computer i wanted.

XAT is a bad idea, no argument

Quote Originally Posted by Norns View Post
    my parents have blocked serebii from our only computer.
    no offence, but i would kill my self if my parents tryes to take controll over my internet life,
    or well not kill, but you know i would be very veru fvcking angry...

@Shade, XAT is not bad, but your parents are for blocking all fun things in your life/internet -___-
    and do they really think, internet is a avery bad thing?

i bet your parents are 50+ and they are sayin to you all the time when you want something, " When we were in your age "
    ..... Sry but i could just not recist to say that :/

EDIT: Sea Division
    Last edited by Draco.; 24th September 2012 at 7:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VEVOZ View Post
    no offence, but i would kill my self if my parents tryes to take controll over my internet life,
    or well not kill, but you know i would be very veru fvcking angry...

@Shade, XAT is not bad, but your parents are for blocking all fun things in your life/internet -___-
    and do they really think, internet is a avery bad thing?

i bet your parents are 50+ and they are sayin to you all the time when you want something, " When we were in your age "
    ..... Sry but i could just not recist to say that :/

EDIT: Sea Division
    I am very fvcking angry. But i've learnt to deal with it. Plus if matters get drastic, i've got the internet channel on my wii.
    Yes my parents are quite bad sometimes, it's just that you're like 15 (is that right), so you're older than me and get more freedom, and they probably do things differently in sweden. My dad is in sweden btw.

my parents don't think internet is bad, my parents think strangers are bad, which is well, strange because living in a megacity, you walk past strangers every day and they have more chance of murdering you or whatever my parents think you guys would do to me.

My dad was 50 last year, and of course they say that to me. When i was your age we didn't have dses for long journeys like this. And i'm like well you both had two siblings to do stuff with, but i'm an only child.

Quote Originally Posted by VEVOZ View Post
    well, you have an direct link, in my sig.
    Umm... Did I tell you I can't use my computer for serebii? Not even the non forum part of the site. Which is really annoying because I use that often too.

My mum isn't that bothered, but my dad... God.

It feels like I've got 2 lives: one that involves school and my friends, and another on serebii. It's really depressing that my dad hates serebii. He should just realise that there's such thing as a social life.

Quote Originally Posted by Norns View Post

It feels like I've got 2 lives: one that involves school and my friends, and another on serebii. It's really depressing that my dad hates serebii. He should just realise that there's such thing as a social life.
    Agreed.
    Cept with my mum.

Hey, everyone in the clan.

When you read this, go to the League thread, and use my Application form to say what gym leader you want to be.

when one spot is taken, you are not able to take it. (but if the person goes AFK for a long time, the leader is kicked from his spot )

But i have a small list of people who acctually gets to choice what ever gym they want,
    ( since i have a deal with them. )

- Hudsonn98
    - Skyler 99
    - Kling_Klang

You three, just use an Leader application form from the league.
    and remmember this is Wi-Fi so your team needs to be on Wi-Fi.

but other than that, everyone use the leader application form, and im gonna accept you. ( remmember to PM me your team, and this League will start when B2/W2 comes out,

And i can take request to E4 also, just use the Application form.
    Last edited by Draco.; 25th September 2012 at 4:01 PM.

I can only join if I actually start playing Pokemon again (I don't think I've played since school started) and I can trade for a Nicada and Shroomish.

Woooooow VEVOZ. Ive always bern the dragon person. That is a good idea though... whoever gets there first gets it! if you take I will end up being Ghost
    Also, Why do you get Champion AND you still want Dragon E4?

And another thing, if you beat the champ are you the champ or are you just in Hall of Fame?
    Last edited by Da_bomb.com; 25th September 2012 at 1:22 AM.

Sig under construction

Okay I am super horrible at art on computers so I am a Apprentice.

"Every night I used to pray that I'd find my people -
    And finally I did - on the open road."

Okay VEVOZ...you need to calm down. Unless you weren't a clan member back then, I expressly stated that I was in charge of the league. I appreciate that you did lots of work on the OP but you are in no position to kick gym leaders. I already accepted Klink as my Electric Gym, Skyler as my Water gym and myself as Flying. You have no power to kick us. I tested both and both said I was good. We know what we are doing. Also, each gym leader gets their own rules. This is not a wifi only league. My team is PO and, damnitt, I'll run my gym as PO. That's what makes it challenging, lots of situations. Also none of us could decide on Champion so there won't be one right away. The first challenger who conquers the league will be Champion and any other challengers can take them on at the end. VEVOZ, I know you created lots of the league but you can't assign yourself champ. Shade and Norns both wanted it and, honestly, they had a better chance than most members. VEVOZ, you get the honor of E4 without fighting the gyms. I want each gym leader to have power over their post as well so be prepared to switch some post ownerships.

*phew* RANT OVER!
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

*applause* I was going to say something but I was afraid u guys already talked about it. Didn't want to sound ignorant

Sig under construction

I agree with hudsonn. Although I still wish to be wifi water leader :3

Page 304 of 917 FirstFirst ... 204254294300301302303304305306307308314354404 ... LastLast