View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 312 of 917 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322362412 ... LastLast
Results 7,776 to 7,800 of 22921

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

Awesum!!!!!! That was epic. BOOOM! POOOW! FWIIISH!

Okay. I'm having a hard time choosing between Tornadus and Thundurus Therian. Tornadus is wicked fast, whilst Thundurus has STAB Thunder with a base 145 Special Attack to abuse it.

For a third team member, Thundurus does quite well. I'll use it, and try to put Tornadus on the team too.

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    Well done you. I'm doing my English homework :/ it's quite hard.

Anyway, I'm also looking forward to BW2. Am I the only person using Serperior? And what about Emboar?
    I'm using Serperior, Snivy's line is my favorite Starter line.

I'm using samurott if I get it. I'm gonna buy an Xbox game soon so I want to have some money left over.

Sig under construction

Sucks that I won't be able to buy both Black 2 and White 2. Classes and clubs really do annoy me with their prices. (-_-)

Heh, snivy, I dug up some of our old posts...you're so young (okay, only a year and about 2 1/2 monthes younger than me but still.)

Anyway, definitely go with Thundurus-T. That STAB Thunder plus Rain from DW Politoed will kill everything (hmm...DW Politoed and Thundurus-T would make a great doubles team, they synergize well. Politoed kills lots of Thundurus's rock weaknesses with Hydro Pump or Surf and Thundurus's flying moves kill Poli's grass weaknesses. Great combo of the top of my head. Hey Shadow, you should use that combo, I know you like double-battles.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Hudsonn, when do we battle? I just joined so I don't really know alot about this clan.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Music & Musicians Alliance Club

@shiny umbreon, why is your avi and banner normal umbreon if your name is shiny umbreon? Haha just noticed that

Sig under construction

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    Heh, snivy, I dug up some of our old posts...you're so young (okay, only a year and about 2 1/2 monthes younger than me but still.)
    Hey! I'm younger than snivy but I've been on SPPF longer that Hudsonn but not as long as snivy.
    I'm going to my mums work today, so you might not hear from me.
    Last edited by Shade2000; 2nd October 2012 at 8:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    Hudsonn, when do we battle? I just joined so I don't really know alot about this clan.
    Whenever you want. Just ask people if they wanna battle...
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

I have no idea what I'll start with. I'm gonna buy both versions, so I might get Snivy and Oshawott...
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

how do i use a custim avi? anyone who knows?

and then just wanted to say, Hudsonn im going to get W2 in 4 days, since i get it one day
    before the release, sended to my door x)

W2: 5072-1789-3761 | W: 1807-9100-3523 | IGN: Draco | My Clan: The Hoenn Triangle

Spoiler:- THT:

I think I'll play one of my games naming all of my Pokemon after ponies, and I'm not sure about the other.

Lucky Vevoz! Since we're all playing BW2 when they're out, why don't we do a rival thing where at various intervals you battle people who are doing it. But that might not work because some people get on more than others.

Quote Originally Posted by Norns View Post
    I think I'll play one of my games naming all of my Pokemon after ponies, and I'm not sure about the other.

Lucky Vevoz! Since we're all playing BW2 when they're out, why don't we do a rival thing where at various intervals you battle people who are doing it. But that might not work because some people get on more than others.
    well, that would be cool, and me like battle each other after the first 3 gyms, and then after 7, and then after E4 :3

W2: 5072-1789-3761 | W: 1807-9100-3523 | IGN: Draco | My Clan: The Hoenn Triangle

Vevoz did you find out how to get custom avi? If you did can you tell me please

Vevoz did you find out how to get custom avi? If you did can you tell me please
    nope i did not

Ah well doesn't matter. So guys who wants to do Cool Beans? Its not gonna be that competitive just a bit of fun, and I'll probably change the starters.

I might do it, if I get B2

Sig under construction

Yea, I'll probably beat the story in a day or two. Also, I get the game five days before the Brits in THT.

Quote Originally Posted by VEVOZ View Post
    how do i use a custim avi? anyone who knows?

and then just wanted to say, Hudsonn im going to get W2 in 4 days, since i get it one day
    before the release, sended to my door x)
    You suck. And only mods get custom avis...sorry!

I get it on oct 7 if I do decide to get it.

Sig under construction

I'm going for Snivy as my starter, I don't care for water types too much and I want to try out a speed poke this time around. Also does anyone think the alternate versions of Thundrus, Landorus, and Tornadus will be given away other than the stupid pokemon radar thingy? I mean I really don't want to have to buy a freak 3Ds... since I feel a better one will be around shortly and I only buy the hand helds to play pokemon :/
    Proud to be Apart of the Hoenn League Land Sector

Credit goes to sworn metalhead of dćdric design

[Check the Clan out Today] - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Hoenn-Triangle

Pokemon Black II FC / RedAce 2280 4499 3152
    Pokemon Black Y FC / RedAce 2595 1158 0379

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    Anyway, definitely go with Thundurus-T. That STAB Thunder plus Rain from DW Politoed will kill everything (hmm...DW Politoed and Thundurus-T would make a great doubles team, they synergize well. Politoed kills lots of Thundurus's rock weaknesses with Hydro Pump or Surf and Thundurus's flying moves kill Poli's grass weaknesses. Great combo of the top of my head. Hey Shadow, you should use that combo, I know you like double-battles.
    I've though of that :P But I'm more of a Sun guy. I love weather teams (barring SS since it's so common that is boring) and the Therian formes look amazing so that can be a possibility for a future double Rain team. Right now I'll try to capitalize on the sun.

Just downloaded PO to try to test some stuff. That thing is not even close to real Wi-Fi battling. No emotion, no fun at all. I miss seeing the moves hit the targets xD Anyway, I'm happy to see that Chlorophyll Sawsbuck + Helping Hand + Cherrim's Flower Gift = BEAST. Rapes everything! Terrakion, Gyarados (after Intimidate), the genies, Heatran *-* Loving by dear Saws...
    Last edited by Fire Hero; 3rd October 2012 at 1:01 PM.

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8099-9870 - Nuno

Super Secret Base | Double Battles | QR Code

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W65 L33

I'm home sick from school today so I'll be pretty active when I'm not sleeping. I'm picking Oshawott bcos he's my favorite BW starter and I already used Snivy in White. Only 4 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oshawott for the win!

Sig under construction

Page 312 of 917 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322362412 ... LastLast