View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 330 of 842 FirstFirst ... 230280320326327328329330331332333334340380430 ... LastLast
Results 8,226 to 8,250 of 21041

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

I might open up a shop if anyone is interested in partnering with me, i either want to do art, which i have little experience, or do breeding, which i have some experience with, i breed a TON in heartgold, and i will breed in White too, but i have just started so 5th gens wont be easy.
    Leader of The Hoenn Triangle's

Shade was thinking of opening a shop and I was going to nag her until she let me work there (art shop) so sorry but the breeding idea sounds good.
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

Hmm, maybe.

Hi snivy .

Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

Hey. Nice B2 team. Mine so far (in Nimbasa too actually)- Servine, Elekid, Eevee and Trapinch.

Actually, I've just left Nimbasa but haven't been bothered to change it.

@NinjaEevee, I'll join you! I'll help!! XD

Credit goes to Shade2000 for this amazing banner!!

Friend Codes:

White: 3783 6019 7192
    3DS: 1719 4033 7064

(I give a normal type friend zone with Kecleon, Dunsparce and Chansey, pm me your friend code so that I can add you too!)

what shop. brreding or art

breeding, I can't do art

Friend Codes:

(I give a normal type friend zone with Kecleon, Dunsparce and Chansey, pm me your friend code so that I can add you too!)

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    I'm playing W2. I'm doing well (I found Eevee after hours of searching for its location). I enjoyed my bday and yeah, hi everyone.
    Happy birthday Snivy!

And I breed, so if you want me to help I can
    Last edited by Da_bomb.com; 15th October 2012 at 9:00 PM.

Sig under construction

okay sure, Wanna carry this stuff over to PM?

ninja eevee, if you guys are going to make a breeding shop. can you make it for the clan?
    so instead of having it in the clan thread we have a seperate thread?

just a idea...

and you can use the three golem shop thingy that i never undertood xD

W2: 5072-1789-3761 | W: 1807-9100-3523 | IGN: Draco | My Clan: The Hoenn Triangle

Spoiler:- THT:

Oh yeah sorry happy birthday snivy!

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    I'm playing W2. I'm doing well (I found Eevee after hours of searching for its location). I enjoyed my bday and yeah, hi everyone.
    Happy Birthday! And didn't you think that not just the Eevee but all Pokemon have a lower encounter rate in that park. Like every time I went through grass, it wouldn't bring me a wild. I took forever since it was like one wild per 50 grass patches.,

Quote Originally Posted by Klinklang_1024 View Post
    So does anyone at all have a ditto from outside the UK?
    Nope, sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shade2000 View Post
    Apparently there's a war on the 19th.
    Anyone seen Hudsonn lately?
    There is a war on the 19th, and against popular belief (this may shock some of you) I have a life and am not on Serebii 24/7. I was at school when you posted this...

I beat the E4 and champ last night. Iris was by far the easiest champ in any of the games...just warning you all. The only damage was that my Samurott took 51 damage and everyone else was untouched...awesome, huh? Now I'm exploring Nuvema Town. The mom from the last game thought I was her kid....maybe she has dementia...
    Signature edited due to exceeding font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Hudsonn, is it possible that you could help me get an Aron please? It's the only pokemon I need help with getting for my rock gym leader team

Friend Codes:

I don't think so. I'll try though, Klink. I just caught Kyurem in B2 so now I have Thorn the Black-Kyurem! Also I caught Storm the Zekrom and Eragon the Latios.
    Signature edited due to exceeding font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    I don't think so. I'll try though, Klink. I just caught Kyurem in B2 so now I have Thorn the Black-Kyurem! Also I caught Storm the Zekrom and Eragon the Latios.
    Latios and Latias are roamers again? Yes!

Sig under construction

Thankyou Hudsonn!!

Friend Codes:

@Klink...you're welcome...I need to get one for the Nat. Dex so I'll let you have it afterwards...

@Beast...they aren't roamers, they are stationary in the Dreamyard...Latias is W2 and Latios in B2.

I'm hunting for Hidden Hollow Pokes. Checking Route 18 cos you can get Multiscale Dragonite...then I'm gonna get me a Pickpocket Sneasel, Poison Touch Muk, and Moxie Heracross.

Happy B-Day Snivy!!!!!!!!! Guys i just placed my order for W2!!Any good pokemon that I can use my team for???
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

HAPPY BORTHDAY SNOBY!

Soo yeah, I got an avatar change. Might change it again soon. I like the ones that nobody ever uses, especially the third gen sprites.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade2000 View Post
    I dunno the code for the banner cuz i can't log onto my imgur account from my computer. i can re upload it if you'd like.
    Yes please do.

Also beat Black II in only 3-4 days new record for me and no I didn't cheat, I only traded over pokemon that could be caught in-game before the E-4 is beaten and they were within level of my current team and only traded over 2 pokemon. Also the medal thing is sorta cool, but some of the things you have to do is pretty stupid, like pass-by 1,000 people... really? I don't live in a city for crying out loud and I hate the pokemon musical. The movie thing is sorta cool, it's better than the musical at least ^^; Also I felt this game had a better story than the first ones and team plasma was actually evil!!! So this was worth the 30$ to me at least. Though wish some of the older legends were capturable like the weather trio and such, and I know HG/SS had them, but I can't own too many Groudon and Rayquaza now Also the tounrament thing looks like it will be good and I like it how I can now gain BP in two places now and be able to buy stones finally. So overall a big plus, though the one of the biggest problems is the fact they make you restart on dream world and all your @$#@ing points!!! That took me forever to get where I am... I mean now you can befriend you game pals which is the way it should have been the first time, but the fact you lose everything and can't do like a merge or something makes doing all that stuff again on DW pointless.

But now something I did love in the top spot is challange mode Everything is tougher and smarter, I just wish I could have accessed it in the very start :/ I like dealing with a hard in-game in pokemon, just like in the old days. Also on a side not, has anyone else been having trouble with the GTS, it's like no one is on BWII... I keep offereing starters for almost nothing and I get nothing... is it no one wants them or is it still too soon for everyon playing? Because I had the same problem in earl launch over HG and W
    Proud to be Apart of the Hoenn League Land Sector

[Credit to Mew_ for the Banner Above]

[Check the Clan out Today] - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Hoenn-Triangle

Red Ace is my name, and Ace is my Game!

Pokemon Black II FC / RedAce 2280 4499 3152
    Pokemon Black Y FC / RedAce 2595 1158 0379

Pokedex Y is Completed as 02/23/14

Wish List

Snivy / Contrary
    Vivillon / In it's Marine Pattern, Savanna Pattern, and Jungle Patterns with a Modest Nature and it's hidden ability

My Friend Safari spawns - Munna, Xatu, and Espurr

Happy Birthday Snivy I didn't know it was your birthday

[Check the Clan out Today] - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Hoenn-Triangle

Wish List

Snivy / Contrary
    Vivillon / In it's Marine Pattern, Savanna Pattern, and Jungle Patterns with a Modest Nature and it's hidden ability

Quote Originally Posted by RedAce♠ View Post
    Yes please do.

Also beat Black II in only 3-4 days new record for me and no I didn't cheat, I only traded over pokemon that could be caught in-game before the E-4 is beaten and they were within level of my current team and only traded over 2 pokemon. Also the medal thing is sorta cool, but some of the things you have to do is pretty stupid, like pass-by 1,000 people... really? I don't live in a city for crying out loud and I hate the pokemon musical. The movie thing is sorta cool, it's better than the musical at least ^^; Also I felt this game had a better story than the first ones and team plasma was actually evil!!! So this was worth the 30$ to me at least. Though wish some of the older legends were capturable like the weather trio and such, and I know HG/SS had them, but I can't own too many Groudon and Rayquaza now Also the tounrament thing looks like it will be good and I like it how I can now gain BP in two places now and be able to buy stones finally. So overall a big plus, though the one of the biggest problems is the fact they make you restart on dream world and all your @$#@ing points!!! That took me forever to get where I am... I mean now you can befriend you game pals which is the way it should have been the first time, but the fact you lose everything and can't do like a merge or something makes doing all that stuff again on DW pointless.

But now something I did love in the top spot is challange mode Everything is tougher and smarter, I just wish I could have accessed it in the very start :/ I like dealing with a hard in-game in pokemon, just like in the old days. Also on a side not, has anyone else been having trouble with the GTS, it's like no one is on BWII... I keep offereing starters for almost nothing and I get nothing... is it no one wants them or is it still too soon for everyon playing? Because I had the same problem in earl launch over HG and W

To sum it up, this game is totally worth it, DW could be better, and no one is on GTS. Ergh I... Must... Go... To... Target/...other... Store... That... Carries... It...

Sig under construction

Quote Originally Posted by Pokémon beast View Post
    To sum it up, this game is totally worth it, DW could be better, and no one is on GTS. Ergh I... Must... Go... To... Target/...other... Store... That... Carries... It...
    Hell yeah it is!! And yeah DW could have been better and there was no frekain need to make us all restart for the BW II saga... Dang :/ I guess I will have to wait a bit I guess... that would explain why what few trades I acutally got to go through on Black II where from Japan mostly.

Wish List

Snivy / Contrary

Page 330 of 842 FirstFirst ... 230280320326327328329330331332333334340380430 ... LastLast