View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 340 of 859 FirstFirst ... 240290330336337338339340341342343344350390440 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,500 of 21457

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

Yay, first points for me (yeah, I haven't earned BP at all since I've been here).

really, you are quite an old member arent you?

I joined...page 8-11?

youve been more active than i have xD

Who hasn't? I'm going to make a BW2 UU team.

i meant page wise, i think in total, i havent been active for about 200-250 pages

I was training for ages and Beagle has evolved. I like using the Lillipup line when playing in game. Tiny Wings is next, then Diamond.
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

As annoying as the breeders that always want to fight you are, the one on route 11 gives about 6000 xp per battle and only has an emolga and an altaria. Just to let you guys know. It's more effective than audino training, if you're about to fight Drayden.

Everyone is so far behind! I've defeated Marlon, and am now on the Plasma frigate! team is lvl 47 - 49

Credit goes to Shade2000 for this amazing banner!!

Friend Codes:

White: 3783 6019 7192
    3DS: 1719 4033 7064

(I give a normal type friend zone with Kecleon, Dunsparce and Chansey, pm me your friend code so that I can add you too!)

Klink are you staying up playing too? *hi-fives Klink again* Training in the stadiums, Tiny Wings just evolved. I had yo get the sprite for my sig from a diffferent site because the one the others come from only has male Unfezant.

Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

Quote Originally Posted by Norns View Post
    Username: Norns
    PO name:
    Wi-Fi Code: dunno at the mo
    Desired Division: ground
    Favourite Pokemon: infernape/ chimchar
    Referrer: Shade2000
    Rooted around and found my sign up form (also my first ever post on serebii). I've changed a lot. Looking back at my posts before the 'dark age' I was a total noob. You can tell me if you though I was then, bacause I think I was one. No offense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Eevee View Post
    Updated the war post. and guys i want to propose something but i don't really think its very fair. as you know, i am still the founder of THT, Co-leader of THT and leader of the sky sector, but hudsonn is now the man in charge. he has been abit inactive recently, but has a totally valid reason. school. i understand how school, is, being in a grammar school, i get bombarded with homework and are expected to have very high standards. i however, cant and am not going to judge hudsonn for this because, well, i was inactive for several months. but every since ive been back, i think ive been on at least 1-3 hours daily. i am going to, if i can, give the sea sector post to hudsonn, or if im mistaken, whoever is sea sector leader. but i was thinking, maybe, possibly, i don't know, i could maybe have the first post back in my name. i know its a farfetch'd (unintentional pun) idea and hudsonn had rightfully earned his position, working form the bottom up. but i think now im back and full of activity, i could update it regularly now. i want your opinion guys. i dont think its very fair on hudsonn but i think i am able to fufill my duties as a clan founder now. hudsonn will still have a co-leader rank and be known for one of the best members we have, being able, with all of your hepl, to keep this clan alive while i was gone.
    Hmm...Well, i havent been in this clan for long, (about 2 months?) but by the look of it, you havent been on for serebii for a REALLY long time. Obviously, thats changed, but I think everyone here (Including me) has some doubts. But, I think you deserve another chance to see if you had really came from the dead this time and retain ur leader position.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

O and yes, darmanitan is monstrous. I use it in my PO OU team, and it practically outspeeds everything with scarf, and kills everything with a flare blitz
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Hello THT. What have I missed?

Sig under construction

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Eevee View Post
    Updated the war post. and guys i want to propose something but i don't really think its very fair. as you know, i am still the founder of THT, Co-leader of THT and leader of the sky sector, but hudsonn is now the man in charge. he has been abit inactive recently, but has a totally valid reason. school. i understand how school, is, being in a grammar school, i get bombarded with homework and are expected to have very high standards. i however, cant and am not going to judge hudsonn for this because, well, i was inactive for several months. but every since ive been back, i think ive been on at least 1-3 hours daily. i am going to, if i can, give the sea sector post to hudsonn, or if im mistaken, whoever is sea sector leader. but i was thinking, maybe, possibly, i don't know, i could maybe have the first post back in my name. i know its a farfetch'd (unintentional pun) idea and hudsonn had rightfully earned his position, working form the bottom up. but i think now im back and full of activity, i could update it regularly now. i want your opinion guys. i dont think its very fair on hudsonn but i think i am able to fufill my duties as a clan founder now. hudsonn will still have a co-leader rank and be known for one of the best members we have, being able, with all of your hepl, to keep this clan alive while i was gone.
    I guess that would be fair, but what if you go inactive again? I'm just asking, I don't mind which one is in charge, as long as they keep this group going Also on a side note, did anyone find the champion in B/W II easy once more? I mean Iris wasn't as easy as Alder, probably because she had some good pokemon, but I still kicked her butt like nothing, I still had a tiny problem with the fighting guy, but not nearly as bad this time around, not with stealth rock, take that sturdy!!!!!!!
    Proud to be Apart of the Hoenn League Land Sector

Credit goes to sworn metalhead of dćdric design

[Check the Clan out Today] - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Hoenn-Triangle

Pokemon Black II FC / RedAce 2280 4499 3152
    Pokemon Black Y FC / RedAce 2595 1158 0379

I'm not taking any sides. I'm active all the time and as long as i can put my say in when i want i'm cool with whoever. As long as they don't ban my land sector drugs
    And eevee about the war team post. I'm wifi. i barely do PO.
    Last edited by Shade2000; 20th October 2012 at 7:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade2000 View Post
    I'm not taking any sides. I'm active all the time and as long as i can put my say in when i want i'm cool with whoever. As long as they don't ban my land sector drugs
    And eevee about the war team post. I'm wifi. i barely do PO.
    I can agree behind that fully now.
    Proud to be Apart of the Hoenn League Land Sector

Credit goes to sworn metalhead of dćdric design

[Check the Clan out Today] - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Hoenn-Triangle

Pokemon Black II FC / RedAce 2280 4499 3152
    Pokemon Black Y FC / RedAce 2595 1158 0379

Quote Originally Posted by RedAce♠ View Post
    I guess that would be fair, but what if you go inactive again? I'm just asking, I don't mind which one is in charge, as long as they keep this group going Also on a side note, did anyone find the champion in B/W II easy once more? I mean Iris wasn't as easy as Alder, probably because she had some good pokemon, but I still kicked her butt like nothing, I still had a tiny problem with the fighting guy, but not nearly as bad this time around, not with stealth rock, take that sturdy!!!!!!!
    Comparing to the rest of the E4, Iris was super hard xD Because Archeops outspeeds and OHKOes my entire team barring Volcarona (Arcanine was KOed) and Haxorus had that stupid Focus Sash. But yeah, it was not that hard. I expected more from Hydreigon but Arcanine OHKOed with Outrage (like it should have happened with Haxorus and like what happened with Druddigon).

The only E4 who gave me a little trouble was Marshall because of, guess what, Sturdy. I tried to burn him to half his attack and negate Sturdy but I missed and he KOed me back. That's the only KO I had in the entire E4. I took damage with Cofagrigous Shadow Ball and Liepard's Fake Out. Nothing more... just too easy.

The only champion who gave me real trouble was Wallace when I made my Fire-team playthrough, you can guess why I had trouble xD
    Last edited by Fire Hero; 20th October 2012 at 8:20 AM.

Spoiler:- Friend Code and Safari Info:

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Total Ranked Double Battle Record: W47 L20
    Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W54 L20

*Credit to Astral Shadow from The Under for the userbar*

hi guys :3 I jsut did Po, and i may seem like a noob, but i still dont get what "gimmick" means exactly. Is it like tricking someone...?
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

I understand, i think, if i remember correctly, all my in-activeness was started because of something predictable. main one was the release of Skyrim, Borderlands 2 was a MASSIVE release but somehow stayed here, and maybe dishonoured, but i doubt it. Hudsonn will stay leader until something comes up. thanks guys.

Anyone up for some PO matches

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    It's Korean, so only Koreans and Korean speakers will know the lyrics.
    Wrong.

ENG:

Oppa is Gangnam style
    Gangnam style

A girl who is warm and humanle during the day
    A classy girl who know how to enjoy the freedom of a cup of coffee
    A girl whose heart gets hotter when night comes
    A girl with that kind of twist

I’m a guy
    A guy who is as warm as you during the day
    A guy who one-shots his coffee before it even cools down
    A guy whose heart bursts when night comes
    That kind of guy

Beautiful, loveable
    Yes you, hey, yes you, hey
    Beautiful, loveable
    Now let’s go until the end

Oppa is Gangnam style, Gangnam style
    Oppa is Gangnam style

Eh- Sexy Lady, Oppa is Gangnam style
    Eh- Sexy Lady oh oh oh oh

A girl who looks quiet but plays when she plays
    A girl who puts her hair down when the right time comes
    A girl who covers herself but is more sexy than a girl who bares it all
    A sensable girl like that

I’m a guy
    A guy who seems calm but plays when he plays
    A guy who goes completely crazy when the right time comes
    A guy who has bulging ideas rather than muscles
    That kind of guy

Beautiful, loveable
    Beautiful, loveable
    Now let’s go until the end

Oppa is Gangnam style

On top of the running man is the flying man, baby baby
    I’m a man who knows a thing or two
    On top of the running man is the flying man, baby baby
    I’m a man who knows a thing or two

You know what I’m saying
    Oppa is Gangnam style

[GANGNAM = swag]

W2: 5072-1789-3761 | W: 1807-9100-3523 | IGN: Draco | My Clan: The Hoenn Triangle

Spoiler:- THT:

Guys who were here before everyone else look at my last post.

I'm inthe dragon type city (no idea how you spell it) Diamond is lv 39, Beagle is lv 39, Aura is lv 38, Bronze is lv 40, Tiny Wings is lv 36 and Emerald is lv 38.

Quote Originally Posted by Norns View Post
    Guys who were here before everyone else look at my last post.

I'm inthe dragon type city (no idea how you spell it) Diamond is lv 39, Beagle is lv 39, Aura is lv 38, Bronze is lv 40, Tiny Wings is lv 36 and Emerald is lv 38.
    Do you need help to evolve your Bronze? You should do fine against the dragons if you have Ice-type moves on Diamond. If not they'll be more troublesome when Haxorus starts DDancing.

Just traded a Rotom (named Plasma) to replace Camerupt on my ingame team. Meanwhile, my doubles team is now on W2.
    Last edited by Fire Hero; 20th October 2012 at 11:21 AM.

Spoiler:- Friend Code and Safari Info:

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Total Ranked Double Battle Record: W47 L20
    Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W54 L20

*Credit to Astral Shadow from The Under for the userbar*

Can anyone here Migrate from DPPtHGSS to B/W? i need to transfer but i havent even left accumula town

Page 340 of 859 FirstFirst ... 240290330336337338339340341342343344350390440 ... LastLast