View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 361 of 860 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361362363364365371411461 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,025 of 21480

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

Quote Originally Posted by RedAce♠ View Post
    Hey, has anyone tried that download match for PWT Jr. Division? I have been messing around with it and some of the teams are pretty good, though I don't know how it's Jr. division when they are using legends XD
    Yes I downloaded it and defeated it, but it's pretty hard. Those teams are the "standard" Doubles teams. All of them have Tyranitar and Hitmontop. These teams were incredibly overused in the Autumn Friendly but I guess that's just the way it is.

Too bad it only gives 2 BPs... I prefer messing around with the Champions tournament :P

About the NU tournament, I like the idea of the Singles/Doubles and I'll definitely change some movesets to adapt to that rule.

Spoiler:- Friend Code and Safari Info:

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Total Ranked Double Battle Record: W47 L20
    Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W56 L20

*Credit to Astral Shadow from The Under for the userbar*

I'm compiling a list of good music to listen to for all you guys who play PO in silence. I'll divide it up by bands with a description of each artist.

Spoiler:- Te litst:

I guess that's all I have for now. Might update later. Kind of surprised there's no dubstep on it 0.o

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    It's PO and wifi. Your pick. I'm PO.

Kyurem- W | Leftovers
    Timid Nature (+Spe/-Atk)
    EVs: 252 SpA / 4 HP / 252 Spe
    Trait: Turboblaze
    - Draco Meteor
    - Ice Beam
    - Focus Blast
    - Fusion Flare
    MY Kyurem-W. Changes in bold.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by RedAce♠ View Post
    Hey, has anyone tried that download match for PWT Jr. Division? I have been messing around with it and some of the teams are pretty good, though I don't know how it's Jr. division when they are using legends XD
    Yeah, I got it but I keep getting trashed by, hmm....I think his name is Kippei? He use a Zapdos...

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    I'm compiling a list of good music to listen to for all you guys who play PO in silence. I'll divide it up by bands with a description of each artist.

Spoiler:- Te litst:

I guess that's all I have for now. Might update later. Kind of surprised there's no dubstep on it 0.o
    I would expect this shameless advertising from no one else....and the usage of the word "eargasmic".

Anyway...I got the NU tourney rules and the BP list so I will be updating the OP when I get home from school. Which i am getting ready for right now...
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Just came back from a sleepover, had loads of fun.

I'm going to work on my NU team now.
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

I haven't seen the NU rules yet. I'll look at them now.

I'm going to be on PO tonight, so if anyone wants a NU battle I'll be on.

snivy, wanna battle NU teams? abit of testing

So, new member of the forum looking to maybe join up with the clan.

Username: Talos
    PO name: Talos (Always Talos XD)
    Friend Code: Unknown. I honestly never bothered to check so as you can probably guess, I don't really battle much on the DS. I use Pokemon Online for that.
    Desired Division: Sky I think.
    Favourite Pokemon: Eh, I don't really have a favourite so much as several favourites. And they tend to change often. Currently, I am feeling well disposed towards Charizard, Alakazam and Scyther.
    Referrer: None.

Also, just to show that I actually read the rules, ''Grovyle'' ( I cannot help but feel like I am whispering some code-word get into a secret spy base like some kind of old detective story. )

Quote Originally Posted by Talos View Post
    So, new member of the forum looking to maybe join up with the clan.

Username: Talos
    PO name: Talos (Always Talos XD)
    Friend Code: Unknown. I honestly never bothered to check so as you can probably guess, I don't really battle much on the DS. I use Pokemon Online for that.
    Desired Division: Sky I think.
    Favourite Pokemon: Eh, I don't really have a favourite so much as several favourites. And they tend to change often. Currently, I am feeling well disposed towards Charizard, Alakazam and Scyther.
    Referrer: None.

Also, just to show that I actually read the rules, ''Grovyle'' ( I cannot help but feel like I am whispering some code-word get into a secret spy base like some kind of old detective story. )
    ACCEPTED Welcome to THT and the skysector. always good to have new members. we soemtimes have a little bit of joking 'war' between thesectors. Ground is notorious for taking drugs. while Sky sector is slowly shaping into a Communist nation lead by myself, Klaus Wilhelm Wienerschnitzel II, Lord of the Sky. Hudsonn98 is our leader, and I am the founder

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Eevee View Post
    ACCEPTED Welcome to THT and the skysector. always good to have new members. we soemtimes have a little bit of joking 'war' between thesectors. Ground is notorious for taking drugs. while Sky sector is slowly shaping into a Communist nation lead by myself, Klaus Wilhelm Wienerschnitzel II, Lord of the Sky. Hudsonn98 is our leader, and I am the founder
    Eh, I'm cool with that. Sounds fairly amusing. I looked through several of the clans before deciding which one to join and the Hoenn Triangle looked pretty fun. Anything I need to do/Add to title and/or sig? I know some clans insist on a battle in PO first and I honestly wouldn't really mind that. Mostly because I'm sitting here bored with not much to do XD.

well you can battle on PO with anyone aslong as you an arrange it. and thanks for choosing us. you can battle me now if you want. we usually go on the Pokemon Online Server

well you can battle on PO with anyone aslong as you an arrange it. and thanks for choosing us. you can battle me now if you want. we usually go on the Pokemon Online Server
    Ok, sounds like a plan. What's your Pokemon Online username? Though I may be a bit slower than normal as I am using a mobile modem instead of a normal one and they aren't too good.

[THT] Klaus Wilhelm I

[THT] Klaus Wilhelm I
    Klaus is planing to take over the world! Don't join him or you'll be crushed by the justice forces :P

June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

In Communist Oikuazabakugistan, We rule all
    Last edited by Ninja Eevee; 3rd November 2012 at 7:44 PM.

Hey new member Talos! Why'd you pick Talos? Do you play Skyrim?

And I'm on now if anyone wants a PO match. NU, when I sort out my team.

Send me a message on PO when youve srted your team. ill use my PO team too

NU? OK, I'm halfway through.

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    Hey new member Talos! Why'd you pick Talos? Do you play Skyrim?

And I'm on now if anyone wants a PO match. NU, when I sort out my team.
    Believe it or not, I had this username before Skyrim came out. It was a reference to Greek myth. Talos was the man of bronze who guarded the island of Crete but no one ever gets it.

Also, I made an NU team for this tournament thing. I am not sure when it is on, I'd appreciate it if anyone wanted to battle and help me test it out. I have never played NU before so I'm not too sure how well it would work.

Ill battle you

Ill battle you
    Awesome. I'll look you up online now.

.... O just realized that I have forgotten your username....

Gorebyss. Modest 252 Sp Attack EV Gorebyss. STAB Scald Modest 252 Sp Attack EV Gorebyss. +3 Shell Smashes STAB Scald Modest 252 Sp Attack EV Gorebyss. Super Effective Critical Hit +3 Shell Smashes STAB Scald Modest 252 Sp Attack EV Gorebyss. This is AWESOME. and because snivy didnt believe me, i DID have my gorebyss with over 1000 Sp Attack AND i could still use shell smash:

So that explains why you won. Stupid baton passer.

Klaus Wilhelm Wienerschnitzel II, Lord of the Sky is 1 step closer to WORLD DOMINATION

How in the world can Gorebyss be NU? This is why I hate the tier system...

Gorebyss can sweep OU teams if played right, let alone NU xD Sawsbuck has the same "problem" by the way.

Page 361 of 860 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361362363364365371411461 ... LastLast