View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 364 of 842 FirstFirst ... 264314354360361362363364365366367368374414464 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,100 of 21032

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

A dictatorship is the ONLY way forward if u want to prevail. It is such a simple method of diplomacy, one person makes all of the decisions and there's no one to complain (as long as the right person is in charge). Democracy is like someone playing chess with like a million people telling you to make a different move, in short if you are for democracy no one will agree on anything and the government will end up having to make decisions in secret.
    THE HOENN TRIANGLE

^ this guy knows where it's at ^ Im promoting you to Ambassador of Oikuazabakugistan
    Leader of The Hoenn Triangle's

I'm pretending I understood a word of that.

And I'm a bit young to be having drugs. Unless you're tricking me into saying this becuse you're tricking little kids into your house to have 'fun' with you. Sorry young children who're reading this.

Back onto subject. Yes I'm making an OU team.

cool, i cant handle OU, too many counters and checks for my liking, i prefer NU & UU.

Sorry Snivy, i was caught up reading hudson's messages as opppose to your own, so are you planning on arranging a tournament or something - or r u just telling us
    THE HOENN TRIANGLE

NU tourney, you might remember it. we have alot of members so far:

Ninja Eevee
    Snivy
    Shadow
    Hudsonn
    Pokemon Beast
    Norns
    Talos?

sorry if i forgot anyone

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    I'm pretending I understood a word of that.

And I'm a bit young to be having drugs. Unless you're tricking me into saying this becuse you're tricking little kids into your house to have 'fun' with you. Sorry young children who're reading this.
    Congratulations Whilihem...you are THT's official Clan Rapist!

And OMFG! Forry (my sector's coleader aka my sidekick) is actually posting!
    Signature edited due to exceeding font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Yes, the original tourney I assume we never did? And I'm making an OU team one because it's one of the most commonly used tiers and two I want to be on the war team again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    Congratulations Whilihem...you are THT's official Clan Rapist!

And OMFG! Forry (my sector's coleader aka my sidekick) is actually posting!
    Klaus Wilhelm Wienerschnitzel II > Jimmy Savile

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98
    the Land sector is too drugged up to care about politics!
    Hey! Because I have to listen to BBC Radio 4 every day, I understand more about politics than the average 11 year old. And technically I'm the Land Sector leader until Shade gets back from Ireland tomorrow.

Hi Forry.
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

Don't worry Hudson, i always overlook the forums so if anything goes down i will intervene but other than that i rely on 'Wilihelm' to get my info for me cos i speak to him almost every day ( god i HATE that name).

P.S:
    I will call u Ninja if u like it or not and u WILL respond DO U HEAR ME MISTER!?
    THE HOENN TRIANGLE

Umm...*slowly backs away from Klaus*
    Signature edited due to exceeding font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

I'm with Forry here. To me, you will always be Ninja Eevee.

@Norns, we're both the Land Sector leaders.

Also Hudson, sorry to be annoying but I would like u to have some sort of banner that exclaims that u are the leader of the sea sector. Just some of my knit - picking. I'll get a co- leader one soon
    THE HOENN TRIANGLE

I'm confused about what people are calling themselves and stuff. Explain.

Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

Yeah, I agree with snivy & forry, I will always call you a douchebag Ninja Eevee!

We're like a rebellion now. Woot!

Anyway (before we're all told off by the creators about spamming) I'm switching subject.

And sure, I'll put one in my sig tommorrow.

@Norns...Ninja has made the Sky sector a Communist nation and made himself dictator and everyone has to call him "Klaus Wilheim Weinerschnitzel II" Then the Sea sector declared war on communism-namely the Sky sector-and the war rages while the Land Sector druggies smoke weed, eat cheese puffs that are spiked with crack, and watch Futurama

@Norns...Ninja has made the Sky sector a Communist nation and made himself dictator and everyone has to call him "Klaus Wilheim Weinerschnitzel II" Then the Sea sector declared war on communism-namely the Sky sector-and the war rages while the Land Sector druggies smoke weed, eat cheese puffs that are spiked with crack, and watch Futurama
    You'll be pleased to know ive been planning this all along

Guys even though I'm getting a name change just call me Norns. I'll probably switch every 6 months.

I bet he's been playing too much COD
    THE HOENN TRIANGLE

Okay, I'm leaving to play B2

The sea sector people are hippies. I could give their work to AIDS research (but it'd be no work, as they don't do any). Why I'm resorting to these **** arguments I do not know. I've stooped too low.

Wait. You guys are having a war without us? I declare a triple war! Maybe this is how the THT Pokčmon started their war

What, Groudon smoking weed, Kyogre being a hippie and Rayquaza is being an ***hole.

Page 364 of 842 FirstFirst ... 264314354360361362363364365366367368374414464 ... LastLast