View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 372 of 912 FirstFirst ... 272322362368369370371372373374375376382422472 ... LastLast
Results 9,276 to 9,300 of 22791

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

I hardly know anything about Facebook because I'm too young to get it and I'm not gonna bother pretending I'm thirteen because then if I have a birthday or something people will post on my page saying "Happy 14th birthday!". But if you guys wanna go ahead and make a THT Facebook page you can.
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    If you do then I would love to battle you some time.
    Okay, sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokémon beast View Post
    And I can finally give you your Pokémon that have been taking up box space! Woohoo!
    You still have them? Yay!!! I'm going to use them! ...when I get the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    Guys do you think it would be a good idea to make a THT facebook page?
    No...just no
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by N_Shadow19 View Post
    Be careful as those tournaments are only for Doubles and you'll probably need a Doubles team, or at least some very good synergy to beat them. I don't agree with the tiers though. Thank god that the VGC and the WiFi tournaments don't rely on tiers. I just hate the tier system. Everybody should use what they like and find out new combos and new strategies.

Chili what do you guys learn about Portugal? Hope it's not politics otherwise you're screwed :P

I really wish they would do some singles or triples for a change :/ I do well in those. I have always had a problem with doubles. Also I agree with the tier thing, I mean I just review what smogan and serebii have to say (I like serebii a little more, not quite as bias as smogan is, but smogan is a little more detailed) I do like useing pokemon I like period, though alot of them will have me being called a noob or dude your stupid. I love dragons, what can I say? And I love sand teams, they work for me, plus tyranitar is another top fav to me as well. So people are just to judgemental or just suck so bad they think your a noob because they are crappy players XD Also who else things the word noob is used far too often and has really lost a lot, if not all of it's meaning... I mean really :/
    Proud to be Apart of the Hoenn League Land Sector

Credit goes to sworn metalhead of dćdric design

[Check the Clan out Today] - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Hoenn-Triangle

Pokemon Black II FC / RedAce 2280 4499 3152
    Pokemon Black Y FC / RedAce 2595 1158 0379

Quote Originally Posted by RedAce♠ View Post
    I really wish they would do some singles or triples for a change :/ I do well in those. I have always had a problem with doubles. Also I agree with the tier thing, I mean I just review what smogan and serebii have to say (I like serebii a little more, not quite as bias as smogan is, but smogan is a little more detailed) I do like useing pokemon I like period, though alot of them will have me being called a noob or dude your stupid. I love dragons, what can I say? And I love sand teams, they work for me, plus tyranitar is another top fav to me as well. So people are just to judgemental or just suck so bad they think your a noob because they are crappy players XD Also who else things the word noob is used far too often and has really lost a lot, if not all of it's meaning... I mean really :/
    *raises hand* me! It originally was short for newbie, I think.

Sig under construction

My ipod is so cool. I've got 13 songs on it already.

I'm pretty much up to date on my homework, I'm now going to continue making my BW2 Sand team. I think I'll use Terrakion, as it benefits from Sand, gets a +1 attack boost from dark types wh fail to beat it and is just so cool. I also have a untrained Jolly one on White.

Terrakion@ Choice Band
    Jolly Nature (+Spe/-SpA)
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    Trait: Justified
    - Close Combat
    - Stone Edge
    - X Scizzor
    - Sacred Sword

Tyranitar@ Leftovers
    Careful Nature (+SpD/-SpA)
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
    Trait: Sand Stream
    - Stealth Rock
    - Crunch
    - Pursuit
    - Superpower

I'll also be switching Ttar to a specially bulky set, to tank hits.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 8th November 2012 at 6:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    Only 13? My MP3 player has over 200 at last count. Mostly because I am terrable song-hoarder and can't just take them off. They pile up and up until I have far too many to ever really listen to. I think my record was 1600 songs.

I usually run Hippodawn for Sandstorm chaos. Good bulk and reasonable attack, plus access to Ice Fang since a lot of dragon types will switch in expecting an easy KO. Tyranitar gets the same move, but you're unlikely to have a dragon switching in. Everyone knows that Tyrantar sometimes carries ice moves. Not many expect a Hippodawn to.

Hey ya'll can't stay long...crapload of homework! So yeah, wazzup?
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    Hey ya'll can't stay long...crapload of homework! So yeah, wazzup?
    Eh, playing throuh Black Tower for the first time. Never really bothered up until now. Only in area 1 but it seems fairly easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Talos View Post
    Eh, playing throuh Black Tower for the first time. Never really bothered up until now. Only in area 1 but it seems fairly easy.
    The levels increase as you progress. Areas 9 and 10 have Lv.75 to Lv.80 Pokémon, so better be prepared since you can't use items. I went through White Treehollow and it was quite challenging for my ingame team.

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8099-9870 - Nuno

Super Secret Base | Double Battles | QR Code

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W48 L20

Quote Originally Posted by N_Shadow19 View Post
    The levels increase as you progress. Areas 9 and 10 have Lv.75 to Lv.80 Pokémon, so better be prepared since you can't use items. I went through White Treehollow and it was quite challenging for my ingame team.
    Most of my team is levelled in the 70s and I have my favourite Volcerona who is at 100. I'm pretty confident she can pull it off with the support of the others, Sabre the Scizor for revenge-killing type stuff, Alakazam and Gengar for messing with teams thanks to their high speed plus Gyarados and Darlrai for just plain brute force.

Speaking of such.

Guys, I am going to try and get the Shiny Ribbon/Medal which ups the chance of shiny Pokemon appearing by about three times. But to get that, I need to complete the Pokedex, capturing every non-event Pokemon in the game. Naturally, this is a bit of a pain but it does have a good side. I have already completed the Unova dex and made progess in the national. Since I have all the other veriions all the way back to fire red I am confident of filling the dex soon. It;d be sooner though, if I had some help. That's why I am offering trades. If anyone wants a particular Pokemon give me a heads up. Since I'll need the data of all Pokemon to complete the dex, odds are I'll have it somewhere in my box or have plans to get it soon and so long as you can send me something I haven't seen yet, I'll be happy to trade it.

Currently, I need pretty much every pokemon from the third, second and first gen. I have made in-roads in fourth gen and have some from the others but that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Talos View Post
    Most of my team is levelled in the 70s and I have my favourite Volcerona who is at 100. I'm pretty confident she can pull it off with the support of the others, Sabre the Scizor for revenge-killing type stuff, Alakazam and Gengar for messing with teams thanks to their high speed plus Gyarados and Darlrai for just plain brute force.

Speaking of such.

Guys, I am going to try and get the Shiny Ribbon/Medal which ups the chance of shiny Pokemon appearing by about three times. But to get that, I need to complete the Pokedex, capturing every non-event Pokemon in the game. Naturally, this is a bit of a pain but it does have a good side. I have already completed the Unova dex and made progess in the national. Since I have all the other veriions all the way back to fire red I am confident of filling the dex soon. It;d be sooner though, if I had some help. That's why I am offering trades. If anyone wants a particular Pokemon give me a heads up. Since I'll need the data of all Pokemon to complete the dex, odds are I'll have it somewhere in my box or have plans to get it soon and so long as you can send me something I haven't seen yet, I'll be happy to trade it.

Currently, I need pretty much every pokemon from the third, second and first gen. I have made in-roads in fourth gen and have some from the others but that's about it.
    I can send stuff to gen 4 for u.

Sig under construction

I can send stuff to gen 4 for u.
    I could use a Spiritomb or Infernape if you could possibly spare them. I have platnum but getting Spiritomb is something of a pain and I started with Torterra and my brother with the Emploeon.

I have an extra chimchar I can give you (I use my infernape for breeding) and I have all the starters first forms. Sadly, no spiritomb

Sig under construction

I have an extra chimchar I can give you (I use my infernape for breeding) and I have all the starters first forms. Sadly, no spiritomb
    Eh, Spiritomb was something of a long-shot anyway. I'd quite like the Chimchar though (I won't be able to trade until tomorrow though) anythinb in particular you'd want for it?

@Talos...High five for both being area 1 for Black Tower. And I can help you with your Nat. Dex quest!

Not really I still need 200 for my Nat dex so just name anything and I might not have it

Sig under construction

Getting w2 on tuesday! Yessss!!!!
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer
    OMG snivy when I first got my iPod I got 13 songs on it too!

Going to see Skyfall with Shade and some of her friends tomorrow!

EDIT: On THT's birthday (the 11th), can we give the five of us who kept THT alive when Ninja was inactive and everyone else quit a certain large amount of BP (funny, it's also Remembrance Day then). The five of us are: me, Shade, Hudsonn, Snivy and Klink. If it wasn't for us, THT wouldn't be having its birthday now.
    Last edited by Ponymon; 9th November 2012 at 7:25 PM.

true, but i would of worded it better, makes you sound arrogant. i could say the same thing really. im going to give alot of the original members or loyal members some BP too

Yeah. But please can we get extra BP.

I have an idea of a way to get BP: posting on the thread. 5 BP for posting 5 times in a day (but not one BP for posting once etc) and 10 BP for posting 10 times a day. What do you think? It'll help us stay active.

but then people could so easily abuse that

If I may interject -- even with my somewhat little time as a member here -- I think that would be a bad idea. Because then you'll just get people posting for the sake of BP rather than for the thread or because they like the people here. We don't need the thread to be constantly active, but if I thought that a lot of the people were just posting for the BP, I myself would probably post a lot less. If at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Eevee View Post
    but then people could so easily abuse that
    Yeah... But we do need to find new ways of getting BP. Like being part of a winning war team.

i agree with talos. since i first posted today, this is going to be post 4 or 5, imagine on weekends i could get myself about 25-50BP if i was active all day

Yeah, sorry Norns, but that's a bad idea! May start B2...again! lol Probably not...

Page 372 of 912 FirstFirst ... 272322362368369370371372373374375376382422472 ... LastLast