View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 373 of 842 FirstFirst ... 273323363369370371372373374375376377383423473 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,325 of 21037

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

im getting B2 Tommorow FOR DEFINITE. yay, i might start on sunday though cos i always play along side my sis after HG. i rushed ahead, couldnt battle fairly with her and then lowers our experience alittle
    Leader of The Hoenn Triangle's

PHEW HUDSONN YOU'RE OK! I KEPT ON THINKING YOU DIED IN THE HURRICANE.

Aaanyway, sorry for not being too active guys.

THT's bday on Sunday! I won't be around tomorrow cuz it's my bday party and I won't be around most of Sunday cuz my cousin is sleeping over from my bday party.

Serperior - Trainer
    Scolipede - Shade
    Magmortar - Hudsonn
    Crawdaunt - Klink
    Espeon - Ninja
    Flygon - Norns?

Can i have Hudsonn, Klink, Shade, Norns and Snivy claiming their favourite of this list

if there is a quest mark, theres still a chance you can get it

just reply with your favourite one, if someone has the same, try to negotiate. i am going to put snivy with serperior straight away for obvious reason.
    Last edited by Ninja Eevee; 11th November 2012 at 1:54 AM.

What's the status of the NU tourney? When will it start?

Currently playing SoulSilver and trying to get shards in White 2. I ended up training a Togekiss to test on my team.

Anyone has news of VEVOZ? We need to get the league started even if the gyms are not all full yet. Maybe make it only 5 or 6 before the E4 so we can get challengers and reputation.

Spoiler:- Friend Code and Safari Info:

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W47 L20

*Credit to Astral Shadow from The Under for the userbar*

Thats a difficult one, either Crawdaunt, magmortar or Scolipede, but if I had to choose one, then it would be scolipede

Credit goes to Shade2000 for this amazing banner!!

Friend Codes:

White: 3783 6019 7192
    3DS: 1719 4033 7064

(I give a normal type friend zone with Kecleon, Dunsparce and Chansey, pm me your friend code so that I can add you too!)

Quote Originally Posted by Shade2000 View Post
    PHEW HUDSONN YOU'RE OK! I KEPT ON THINKING YOU DIED IN THE HURRICANE.

Aaanyway, sorry for not being too active guys.

THT's bday on Sunday! I won't be around tomorrow cuz it's my bday party and I won't be around most of Sunday cuz my cousin is sleeping over from my bday party.
    Happy Birthday! I know I'll forget so Im saying it today.

Quote Originally Posted by N_Shadow19 View Post
    What's the status of the NU tourney? When will it start?

Currently playing SoulSilver and trying to get shards in White 2. I ended up training a Togekiss to test on my team.

Anyone has news of VEVOZ? We need to get the league started even if the gyms are not all full yet. Maybe make it only 5 or 6 before the E4 so we can get challengers and reputation.
    I have not. If anyone wants ghost e4 while I still don't have PO/ Gen V then take it just so it can be active until I get it

Sig under construction

Talking Application For Clan

Username: will5iam
    PO name: N/A
    Friend Code: 1205 8499 7888
    Desired Division: sea
    Favourite Pokemon: Glaceon
    Referrer: none

This is my first time having an account on Serebii. I read all of the rules (Groyvle) I really hope i am accepted into this clan! Thanks!!!

Damn Klink you took my favourite.
    I like scolioede too. If two people are allowed to like one pokemon.
    But I don't really like any of the free ones at all.

Hey Will5iam I can't accept you, unless the rules changed again, but wait for Hudsonn or whoever to accept you.

Quote Originally Posted by Will5iam View Post
    Username: will5iam
    PO name: N/A
    Friend Code: 1205 8499 7888
    Desired Division: sea
    Favourite Pokemon: Glaceon
    Referrer: none

This is my first time having an account on Serebii. I read all of the rules (Groyvle) I really hope i am accepted into this clan! Thanks!!!
    ACCEPTED, welcome will. your sector leader is hudsonn, hes also clan leader along side me. have a great time, dont be afraid to get right into the action.

Norns
    Ninja eevee
    snivy
    hudsonn
    shadow
    pokemon beast
    klink
    ---

if everyone here tells me when they have a complete NU team, i will start the draw
    Last edited by Ninja Eevee; 11th November 2012 at 1:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Eevee View Post
    Serperior - Snivy Trainer
    Scolipede - Shade/Klink
    Magmortar - Klink?
    Crawdaunt - klink?
    Espeon - Ninja Eevee
    Flygon

Can i have Hudsonn, Klink, Shade, Norns and Snivy claiming their favourite of this list

if there is a quest mark, theres still a chance you can get it

just reply with your favourite one, if someone has the same, try to negotiate. i am going to put snivy with serperior straight away for obvious reason.
    I don't know why I'm doing this but definetly MAGMORTAR!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Eevee View Post
    ACCEPTED, welcome will. your sector leader is hudsonn, hes also clan leader along side me. have a great time, dont be afraid to get right into the action.

Norns
    Ninja eevee
    snivy
    hudsonn
    shadow
    pokemon beast
    klink
    shade

if everyone here tells me when they have a complete NU team, i will start the draw
    I feel stupid but remind me again...is it wifi or PO bcos I just restarted B2...for the last time. And I can't do wifi then...

Hi, Will5iam...I'm Hudsonn, the owner/leader of this whole clan and also of the sea sector! I hope you enjoy your time here....Ha to Shade and Ninja/Klaus...the Sea sector has had tons of new recruits lately!

My planned B2 team so far:

Samurott
    Ampharos
    Magmortar
    Roserade
    Excadrill
    *FLYER*
    Signature edited due to exceeding font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

What's with the Serperior thing? My team is done, as Eevee has seen (I whooped your *** last battle, and you whooped mine the one before that).

I have my NU team completed, and it all is NU now hahaha

Credit goes to Shade2000 for this amazing banner!!

Friend Codes:

White: 3783 6019 7192
    3DS: 1719 4033 7064

(I give a normal type friend zone with Kecleon, Dunsparce and Chansey, pm me your friend code so that I can add you too!)

Hey Klink. i'm going to remake my BW2 OU Sand team. i think i made a mistake at some point, and so i'll make a new one.

Oh, and i've made a team switch on my NU team: Skuntank for Absol. Absol is much stronger, and can sweep easier, so that's always good.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 10th November 2012 at 12:45 PM.

Completed my NU team. Yesterday. I used Smogon to help me and it kept saying the pokemon that I picked were good in NU.

I got the idea of getting BP when you post from another clan, so blame them. Whatever. I guess it's partly my fault for mentioning it.

SEASON THREE OF MY LITTLE PONY STARTS IN A FEW HOURS!!!!!! WAIT NO AN HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYYAYAYAYAYAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

You were gone quick.

I'm now unsure about a Sand team. I don't know why. Maybe weather isn't for me ATM...

I'll look for something else to make a team around. Maybe Landorus or Thundurus- T.

Hmm. NU?
    Know what I'll be using.
    Is it Wifi or PO?
    I can't do PO.

its PO and wifi, but i think everyone else is doing PO? should i swap your position for someone else???

This fills up fast.

Hello people...
    Pokemon White rotational teams pokes in trainingWhite Fc: 4556 7172 3697 BP: 15

credit goes to luxraymaster for the awesome team pose

Your signature contained too many images and was too tall. Please read the signature rules before you update it again.

So, I am hatching some egs in Black 2. as you guys probably know that involves a lot of moving about. Since I was passing a Secret Grotto, I decided to pop in and maybe pick up some free items -- I honestly wasn't expectiing too much. I was, however, confronted by a Dragonite. So yeah... I have a multiscale dragonite now. What do you guys recomend for move-set/EV spread?

Unfortunatly, it is male so I can't breed for the ability but at least it'll help my fill the national dex.

Quote Originally Posted by Talos View Post
    So, I am hatching some egs in Black 2. as you guys probably know that involves a lot of moving about. Since I was passing a Secret Grotto, I decided to pop in and maybe pick up some free items -- I honestly wasn't expectiing too much. I was, however, confronted by a Dragonite. So yeah... I have a multiscale dragonite now. What do you guys recomend for move-set/EV spread?

Unfortunatly, it is male so I can't breed for the ability but at least it'll help my fill the national dex.
    I hope that it has a sp. att or att. increasing nature if so:

att oriented:- sp:att or orientated
    252 att 252 spe- 252 sp: att 252 spe
    dragon dance- roost
    dragonclaw/outrage- flamethrower/fire blast
    fire punch- hurricane/focus blast
    earthquake- draco meteor/dragon pulse

hope it helps! by the way i would recommend extreme speed but seeing as how it wasn't bred you wouldn't be able to get it.

Your signature contained too many images and was too tall. Please read the signature rules before you update it again.

Quote Originally Posted by lidaboy View Post
    I hope that it has a sp. att or att. increasing nature if so:

att oriented:/ sp:att or orientated
    252 att 252 spe/ 252 sp: att 252 spe
    dragon dance/ roost
    dragonclaw/outrage/ flamethrower/fire blast
    fire punch/ hurricane/focus blast
    earthquake draco meteor/dragon pulse

hope it helps! by the way i would recommend extreme speed but seeing as how it wasn't bred you wouldn't be able to get it.
    Yeah, unfortunatly it can't get ExtreemSpeed and since it is male, I can't breed a new one that has it and Multiscale. I'll just have to make do with what I have. I hacven't actually caught it yet, I wanted to see possible move-sets and such so I can still use syncronise to get a good nature. Not really sure whether I should go special attack or attack.

Quote Originally Posted by lidaboy View Post
    Hello people...
    I thought you were dead!

Quote Originally Posted by Talos View Post

Grr..I've been looking for that Dragonite for ages...never mind, I restarted B2...yay!
    Signature edited due to exceeding font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    I thought you were dead!

Grr..I've been looking for that Dragonite for ages...never mind, I restarted B2...yay!
    Its even more ironic when you consider that I just spent four days looking for a Nidoran in a different grotto which has the exact same appearance rate. If only I'd got the Nidoran that easy ><

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    I thought you were dead!

i cant decide if i should take it as a compliment or i should be offended. but i should go with compliment soyeah the reason ive not been so active is because right now ive been busy with football training school and studying and whatnot. not to mention my mum took away my ds in school terms. i have to wait for the holidays. So how have you guys been. could you maybe update me since lets say october?

Page 373 of 842 FirstFirst ... 273323363369370371372373374375376377383423473 ... LastLast