View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 391 of 916 FirstFirst ... 291341381387388389390391392393394395401441491 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,775 of 22885

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

also, as a better tank. Carracosta or Torterra?

Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude is offline 物語は既に神と悪魔の手を離れて独り歩き

Wow... I so want an egg off that Rampardos if it a male. And personally I'd use the Rampardos. If you give it some Speed, its natural Attack strength can be used to a great advantage

^ Thanks to Shade2000 ^
    New Attempt at a Team: ;715; ;666;

Ninjask with Sub, Protect, Swords Dance & Baton pass, has amazing synergy with rampados. rampados, can absolutely DESTORY when given a +6 boost to speed AND attack

That's the Ninjask I use for setting Lucario up
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Eevee View Post
    Ninjask with Sub, Protect, Swords Dance & Baton pass, has amazing synergy with rampados. rampados, can absolutely DESTORY when given a +6 boost to speed AND attack
    I like that set, except for the taunt factor. That's the only thing I'd be wary about, unless you already encored someone on a non-attack move

Ps: what's TSS?

Sig under construction

if i think something carries taunt, i baton pass to one of my sweepers, who now has some extra speed

Beast TSS stands for Team Sea Soul, which closed around a month ago and was one of the biggest and oldest clans on serebii

was anyone here around during the time of Creamery Command, and Battling Academy

Quote Originally Posted by Norns View Post
    Beast TSS stands for Team Sea Soul, which closed around a month ago and was one of the biggest and oldest clans on serebii
    Ah. THT beats all though.

was anyone here around during the time of Creamery Command, and Battling Academy
    No, but I've heard of it.

Sig under construction

I was around near the end of Battling Academy but not Creamery Command

Both. Though I'm pretty sure I joined near the beggining of them.

shade, was it you that said you were gong to make the clan banners?

okay okay so heres what im thinking
    ninetails uses drought and thats basically what its there for.
    if im going against another weather team i send in my dugtrio to kill it using reversal since itll have a focus sash
    starmie to get rid of water types with thunderbolt
    scizor is to lure out fire attacks so i can send out chandelure
    maybe a spinner like donphan? for stealth rock? i dont know >.<

3DS FC: 0173 2372 4701
    Black FC: 1722 0078 8716
    White 2 FC: 3654 8488 7686

Wow! A lot of activity going on here.

Ninja, use an Adamant nature on Rampardos, it really helps But be careful as that combo is not as flawless as it looks. Ninjask is too frail as well as Taunt bait, so you may find it hard to Baton Pass more than one SD. The same can be said about Rampardos. Right, it has +6 Speed and +6 Attack, but it's weak to three priority moves in Aqua Jet, Mach Punch and Bullet Punch, which will often OHKO you coming from Azumarill, Scizor, Metagross or Conkeldurr. Not saying to not use Rampardos, just to be careful as your strategy is quickly disrupted.

Quote Originally Posted by MTeriyaki View Post
    if im going against another weather team i send in my dugtrio to kill it using reversal since itll have a focus sash
    What about Sawsbuck? You need another attacker and Sawsbuck is helpful against Rain and Sand teams as well.

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8099-9870 - Nuno

Super Secret Base | Double Battles | QR Code

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Battle Spot Season 7 - Special: W10 L6 - Rating 1577
    Battle Spot Season 7 - Doubles: W3 L1

Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W61 L27

I'd advise you to put Ninetails in a more offensive role; its special attack isn't great but it combos well with its ability and STAB wich means it can prove to be surprisingly powerful. I'd also advise you to use your Starmie in a more offensive role as well. Played welll, it can sweep pretty easily in late game or disrupt an enemy team in early game. Starmie's main advantage is the sheer veriaty of moves it can learn since it can carry ice, fire, electric or water. If you give it recover and life orb, it can also be a pretty brutal enemy to take on. With its recover, it can survive longer than most Life Orb Pokemon or if you want it more in a support roll, it can also serve as a spinner.

shade, was it you that said you were gong to make the clan banners?
    Yes it was, starting tomorrow morning, early.

what moveset should i use for sawsbuck?
    And what should i train starmie in?
    so for my team im going to use scizor, ninetails, sawsbuck, starmie, chandelure, & dugtrio o:

I'm using my iPod but I want to earn BP... Can do art but don't feel like it... I'll find some way of getting BP.

Quote Originally Posted by Norns View Post
    I'm using my iPod but I want to earn BP... Can do art but don't feel like it... I'll find some way of getting BP.
    lol i havent done anything xD
    im a feebas o.o

what moveset should i use for sawsbuck?
    And what should i train starmie in?
    so for my team im going to use scizor, ninetails, sawsbuck, starmie, chandelure, & dugtrio o:
    The Starmie I use for my rain team has max speed and special attack. With its maxed out speed, Starmie can outrun most opponents who aren't gengar. Its water/psychic type means that it resists bullet punch, mach punch, Ice Shard and the water one which I can nevedr remember. Starmie's special attack is decent but not brilliant so it really needs a Life Orb or Choice Specs to make it work at its best -- it can do well without them but for maximum punch, I'd recoment a boost of some kind. Life Orb is best since it let's Staymie switch moves and half the use of a Starmie is in its adaptability.

My Starmie runs Thunder/Hydro Pump/Ice Beam/Recover but you'll probably want something different. The presence of the sun will make Hydro Pump much less effective and its accuracy is only 70 so I'd drop that for Psychic. Psycic gets STAB and is unaffected by the sun. Likewise, Thunder loses accuracy in the sun I believe so thunderbolt is a better choice. You may want to keep Ice Beam as that will let you counter dragons and basically wreak anything that is draon/flying like Dragonite or Salamance. If you went with Life Orb, have recover too. it allows Starmie to keep fighting when Life Orb recoil should have knocked it out and gives you the ability to survive longer matches. However, if you decide for choice specs, I'd recomend giving it up for another attacking move.

Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude is offline 物語は既に神と悪魔の手を離れて独り歩き

Speaking of BP, that reminds me: in order to get BP for hatching an egg, would I need to do it while breeding a Pokemon for a clan member, or just hatching in general? Cuz since I've joined this clan, I've hatched 4 Zangoose, 2 Chimchar, a Swinub, and a Ducklett.

^ Thanks to Shade2000 ^
    New Attempt at a Team: ;715; ;666;

lol i havent done anything xD
    im a feebas o.o
    Don't worry, just become beautiful and you won't be useless

Sig under construction

Quote Originally Posted by Talos View Post
    The Starmie I use for my rain team has max speed and special attack. With its maxed out speed, Starmie can outrun most opponents who aren't gengar. Its water/psychic type means that it resists bullet punch, mach punch, Ice Shard and the water one which I can nevedr remember. Starmie's special attack is decent but not brilliant so it really needs a Life Orb or Choice Specs to make it work at its best -- it can do well without them but for maximum punch, I'd recoment a boost of some kind. Life Orb is best since it let's Staymie switch moves and half the use of a Starmie is in its adaptability.

My Starmie runs Thunder/Hydro Pump/Ice Beam/Recover but you'll probably want something different. The presence of the sun will make Hydro Pump much less effective and its accuracy is only 70 so I'd drop that for Psychic. Psycic gets STAB and is unaffected by the sun. Likewise, Thunder loses accuracy in the sun I believe so thunderbolt is a better choice. You may want to keep Ice Beam as that will let you counter dragons and basically wreak anything that is draon/flying like Dragonite or Salamance. If you went with Life Orb, have recover too. it allows Starmie to keep fighting when Life Orb recoil should have knocked it out and gives you the ability to survive longer matches. However, if you decide for choice specs, I'd recomend giving it up for another attacking move.
    so surf, thunderbolt, ice beam, and recover?
    ill be back im gonna try to get dream drop for 20 bucks xD
    lets hope i dont get trampled

Wow, nice that people have missed me...

I'm exausted. School work, Skyrim, my mates, more school and I'm currently in a lot of pain (mile run, which was easy and fun, except when someone a year younger than you of the opposite gender sends your *** flying). I'm currently level 24 in my Skyrim gameplay. Khajiit (cat) assassin. Might switch it up now. Conjurer Necromancer thing. Or a light armour wearing SpellSword (mage/warrior).

scorch, its BP for hatching a pokemon for a clan member that requests it

Page 391 of 916 FirstFirst ... 291341381387388389390391392393394395401441491 ... LastLast