View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

    6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

    4 40.00%
Page 394 of 912 FirstFirst ... 294344384390391392393394395396397398404444494 ... LastLast
Results 9,826 to 9,850 of 22776

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

  1. #9826
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In a van down by the river
    Posts
    100

    Default

    im almost done breeding everything for my sun team ah so happy it took me like an hour to get a deerling with nature and ability D:
    i want to train it before "Autumn" ends in my game cause thats my favorite sawsbuck form xD


    3DS FC: 0173 2372 4701
    Black FC: 1722 0078 8716
    White 2 FC: 3654 8488 7686

  2. #9827
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Aboard the Hoenn Hype Train
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MTeriyaki View Post
    im almost done breeding everything for my sun team ah so happy it took me like an hour to get a deerling with nature and ability D:
    i want to train it before "Autumn" ends in my game cause thats my favorite sawsbuck form xD
    You have at least a month, you can get it done definitely if you train it first


    Sig under construction


  3. #9828
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In a van down by the river
    Posts
    100

    Default

    no in like 5 days its going to be winter in the game xD


    3DS FC: 0173 2372 4701
    Black FC: 1722 0078 8716
    White 2 FC: 3654 8488 7686

  4. #9829
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Aboard the Hoenn Hype Train
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Wtf? That's still autumn! Isn't the solstice on the 21st of December?


    Sig under construction


  5. #9830
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
    Posts
    163

    Default

    not everyone's DS is configured to the actual date. mine is 14th Jan 2014, at 12:55 now

  6. #9831
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In a van down by the river
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Eevee View Post
    not everyone's DS is configured to the actual date. mine is 14th Jan 2014, at 12:55 now
    thats my birthday o.o

    and mine is the date xD
    i used to change it all the time with animal crossing
    @pokemon beast: season changes every month in bw


    3DS FC: 0173 2372 4701
    Black FC: 1722 0078 8716
    White 2 FC: 3654 8488 7686

  7. #9832
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Aboard the Hoenn Hype Train
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MTeriyaki View Post
    thats my birthday o.o

    and mine is the date xD
    i used to change it all the time with animal crossing
    @pokemon beast: season changes every month in bw
    Oh. I didn't know that, since I haven't played gen V yet


    Sig under construction


  8. #9833
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wherever I want to be.
    Posts
    514

    Default

    You haven't play gen V yet? WoW.

  9. #9834
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Aboard the Hoenn Hype Train
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    You haven't play gen V yet? WoW.
    Yeah, I know. I might get B2 soon, or for Christmas


    Sig under construction


  10. #9835
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    San Juan del Sur
    Posts
    369

    Default

    I'm getting SS for Christmas FOR SURE NOW!!! w00t! My team (bred by Beast) will be:

    Lemon the Meganium(F) (nickname stolen from snivy...lol)
    Xaphoon the Raichu(M) (named after half of one of my fav. bands-Chiddy Bang)
    Osiris the Alakazam(M) (named after the Egyptian god of death for random reasons...)
    Charlie the Charizard(M) (love the nicname Charlie for a Charizard)
    Draco the Kingdra(M) (Draco after dragon and Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter)

    Hey Beast, do me a favor...when you nickname them can you put the nicknames in all caps? Thanks!
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  11. #9836
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Aboard the Hoenn Hype Train
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    I'm getting SS for Christmas FOR SURE NOW!!! w00t! My team (bred by Beast) will be:

    Lemon the Meganium(F) (nickname stolen from snivy...lol)
    Xaphoon the Raichu(M) (named after half of one of my fav. bands-Chiddy Bang)
    Osiris the Alakazam(M) (named after the Egyptian god of death for random reasons...)
    Charlie the Charizard(M) (love the nicname Charlie for a Charizard)
    Draco the Kingdra(M) (Draco after dragon and Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter)

    Hey Beast, do me a favor...when you nickname them can you put the nicknames in all caps? Thanks!
    Ok. I nicknamed them when I hatched it, but I can redo it in caps


    Sig under construction


  12. #9837
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    306

    Default

    Whooo the art is looking good Shade! And my Uber team is back on track!
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

  13. #9838
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    In your closet
    Posts
    218

    Default

    I want a pokemon bred for me: Snorunt
    Egg Moves:
    Natures: Timid
    Abilities: Cursed Body
    Gender: Female
    IV's:

  14. #9839
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    306

    Default

    Guys, I'm really being torn about a choice i need to make in W2 xD
    I have a Pinsir to counter Caitlin and Grimsley, but with the 6th gym coming up, nobody on my team can really counter Skyla's pokemon. Should I replace Pinsir with Galvantula? The rest of my team is solid to me.
    My team so far:
    Azumarill
    Lucario
    Servine
    Darumaka
    Pinsir (read the above text)
    Crobat

    EDIT: I decided to stick with Pinsir in teh end :P
    Last edited by justinjiaxinghu; 25th November 2012 at 9:32 AM.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

  15. #9840
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    anywhere and everywhere
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Okay then Snivy I'll try play tomorrow.

    I just realised I have all the main games and PMD games for the DS apart from Platinum, which I can't be bothered to get.
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra


  16. #9841
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wherever I want to be.
    Posts
    514

    Default

    Sounds good Norns. I'll also begin my Skyrim Mage Necromancer with Pokemon Beast, since I've done my plans. I might not start today, as I'm playing on my assassin character.

  17. #9842
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    anywhere and everywhere
    Posts
    449

    Default

    I'll probably be able to play today actually. Have some time with stuff, anyone want me to breed a poke for them?
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra


  18. #9843
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Aboard the Hoenn Hype Train
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    Sounds good Norns. I'll also begin my Skyrim Mage Necromancer with Pokemon Beast, since I've done my plans. I might not start today, as I'm playing on my assassin character.
    Ok. I will probably start tonight.


    Sig under construction


  19. #9844
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    33

    Default

    I've got some 'splaining 2 do.

  20. #9845
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    San Juan del Sur
    Posts
    369

    Default

    @Beast...thanks..the OCD part of me would have hated it if the nicknames weren't caps. What are their natures? VM me the natures. Thanks.

    @GregoryZoroark...what 'splaining?
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  21. #9846
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    anywhere and everywhere
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MTeriyaki View Post
    timid starmie and jolly dugtrio please
    Okay if you still need them I'm breeding Staryu now
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra


  22. #9847
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    In your closet
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Norns View Post
    I'll probably be able to play today actually. Have some time with stuff, anyone want me to breed a poke for them?
    I want a pokemon bred for me: Snorunt
    Egg Moves:
    Natures: Timid
    Abilities: Cursed Body
    Gender: Female
    IV's:

  23. #9848
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    San Juan del Sur
    Posts
    369

    Default

    Hai Will5iam...hai Norns. How are all of your mornings going?
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  24. #9849
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Aboard the Hoenn Hype Train
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Herro THT. What's up today?


    Sig under construction


  25. #9850
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    In your closet
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Hi Hudsenn98 my morning is going good. How about you?

Page 394 of 912 FirstFirst ... 294344384390391392393394395396397398404444494 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •