View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 396 of 888 FirstFirst ... 296346386392393394395396397398399400406446496 ... LastLast
Results 9,876 to 9,900 of 22197

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    Nah, Cali and NY aren't 12 hrs apart. Only about 3-4.
    Talking about China.

Quote Originally Posted by RedAce♠ View Post
    Also what does everyone think of the new DW pokes? My eyes are on the Eevee, Heracross, Pinsir, Roselia (As Roserade's DW is Technician), Zangoose, Gurdurr and maybe Shroomish too.
    I have a DWF Heracross I can breed you if you like.

Anyone up for a battle right now?

Quote Originally Posted by RedAce♠ View Post
    Sounds like crappy players then ^^; I don't ever really look to see what is used the most and make a team out of it because of which (There is no fun in it), I normally like to use what I like to use, though I do take smogan and serebii reviews with some thought into my finally teams or use them to see what they have come up with or what I may not have thought off, instead of just using what ever they have listed with out a single thought. Though a lot of pokemon I do like to use are verry coomon, like tyranitar and scizor. Though always been a fan of tyranitar and scizor ever sence they were created. Plus my scizor has gotten me out of a lot of jams and kicks the hell out of dark types and other pokes who are weak against bug.

Also what does everyone think of the new DW pokes? My eyes are on the Eevee, Heracross, Pinsir, Roselia (As Roserade's DW is Technician), Zangoose, Gurdurr and maybe Shroomish too.
    I'm looking forward to DW Heracross (my favorite poke + my fav. ability Moxie!), Roserade w/ Technician, and Eevee so I can get Magic Bounce Espeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    Talking about China.

Oh, duh!
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    I'm looking forward to DW Heracross (my favorite poke + my fav. ability Moxie!), Roserade w/ Technician, and Eevee so I can get Magic Bounce Espeon.

Oh, duh!

What do Moxie and Magic Bounce do?

Sig under construction

Moxie is an ability that makes it so every time you knock out an opponent, your attack is raised one stage. Great for sweeping.

Magic bounce reflects all non-attacking moves to the opponent. So if your opponent uses thunder wave, stealth rocks, taunt, etc, and you switch in to an espeon with magic bounce, the opponent has just taunted themself.

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    Evil git. No offence.

Anyway, I'm... I don't know. I'm doing something. Probably History homework. I've got Wednesday off this week, so no P.E for me, or English. Or R.S.

I haven't started HG, Skyrim or anything yesterday. My mum made me read :O

Who in your opinion is the best starter from Kanto? Squirtle, Bulbasaur or Charmander? And why?
    I'd say charmander, because you instantly get a flyer there when it evovles into Charizard, and good fire types are usually hard to come by. Charizard also is the best attacker out of the three with its great speed and sp atk.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    Moxie is an ability that makes it so every time you knock out an opponent, your attack is raised one stage. Great for sweeping.

Magic bounce reflects all non-attacking moves to the opponent. So if your opponent uses thunder wave, stealth rocks, taunt, etc, and you switch in to an espeon with magic bounce, the opponent has just taunted themself.
    I feel like I would be cheating if I used Magic Bounce. It's just so good.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Since I already have the DW Eevee's, actually none of those new DW catch my attention. If only Roserade had Chlorophyll, then I'd think about it :P I'll try to get them so I can use them as trade material :P

As a curiosity, my current 6 in my team are 2 Fire, 2 Grass and 2 Flying-types xD

Spoiler:- Friend Code and Safari Info:

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W48 L20

Ah. Thanks. I need B2...

Sig under construction

i was on PO last night, testin out a basis for a sun team. it was my first win for a LOOOOOOONG time

I know how you feel. (Like your new team giving you your first win for a looooong time).

NEW SIG!
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047

anyone for a PO battle

Nope. Just sent my art shop post off to be looked at by mods...

i was giong to make a breeding shop, but my SS team is at a stand still, waiting for my sis to get hers to level 25. every other gym, starting at 3, we do a wi-i battle with out teams, at a nearby, suitable level, this time it was 25

Quote Originally Posted by N_Shadow19 View Post
    Since I already have the DW Eevee's, actually none of those new DW catch my attention. If only Roserade had Chlorophyll, then I'd think about it :P I'll try to get them so I can use them as trade material :P

As a curiosity, my current 6 in my team are 2 Fire, 2 Grass and 2 Flying-types xD
    I love your new sig? Who made it?

Quote Originally Posted by Norns View Post
    I know how you feel. (Like your new team giving you your first win for a looooong time).

NEW SIG!
    And I like your sig as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade2000 View Post
    Nope. Just sent my art shop post off to be looked at by mods...
    Did you use "Samurott's Shell Shop" like I suggested? And are you doing a priority rule for THT members?

My OU Sun team has a 7:2 win lose ratio. ive played 9 matches so far. pretty good me thinks, well, for my standards anyway, anyone wanna test it. PO [THT]Ninja Eevee
    Last edited by Ninja Eevee; 27th November 2012 at 10:42 PM.

If anyone can breed me a snorunt please message me and I will give you the details thanks!

I can't breed a Snorunt...sorry Will5iam....you guys like my new avatar? Did you steal Clair's pants?

Nice team Eevee! I do like your HG team. Very nice. Any Idea what else you'll use?

Im using an espeon, Dragonite (i know ill have 2 flying types, but dragonite CANNOT be passed up, too much sentimental value. last slot is available for something new and unique.

Anyone wanna test this team out? 7:2 W:L so far, i swapped out RS Torkoal or Scarf Moxie Salamence, with great coverage. nice revenge killer
    Last edited by Ninja Eevee; 27th November 2012 at 10:56 PM.

Sounds good. I'm planning my LG team, possible HG team ( I can do 2 runthroughs... hopefully) and my Skyrim character.

i would play my xbox, i havent played skyrim recently, but i have to go to bed soon, and theres no point setting it up: also, can i get advice from you guys

Sure. I'm still planning. It's actually really hard all this planning.

okay, prepare for a big read:

well, i was collect the books in a lesson, and this girl throws a pencil at me. im about a meter away, and it wasnt harmful, it seemed more like an act to get my attention. later that day in art, she left her group started talking to me, and offered to help me in my procastination. (our art teacher does care what we do, so i mess around), so she joined me. in drama, we are doing something to do with a mountain/mining company, and we have to use weelbarrows (pretend), and she left her group, and came up in front of me, smiled, and ran back to her group. it seems as if she wants me to notice her, or get her attention. i couldnt believe this, because shes a really beautiful girl, and ive already asked her out before, and got rejected. does this sound as if she likes me, or just all a massive coincidence

Either 1) Yes, she likes you 2) She's pranking you (I've had it a lot, believe me) or 3) I don't have a clue

I like 1 or 3, 2 is evil and one of the reasons I think some women are evil. That's just me.

I know I'll be a Juggernaut Necromancer, tanking spells and hits like they were nothing. But I still need 6 skills. And then I can pick the best race.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 27th November 2012 at 11:29 PM.

@Ninja...she probably does like you. If I was you, I'd wait and see if she does the same thing tomorrow and if she does, ask her out. Good luck. And a completely unrelated note, how tall are you? I'm going to feel like crap if you're taller than me because all my friends are having growth spurts and I'm still really short comparitivly.

Page 396 of 888 FirstFirst ... 296346386392393394395396397398399400406446496 ... LastLast