View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 399 of 907 FirstFirst ... 299349389395396397398399400401402403409449499 ... LastLast
Results 9,951 to 9,975 of 22656

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

Quote Originally Posted by Klinklang_1024 View Post
    I'm gonna restart heart gold, and I've decided to be exceedingly boring, and name them all after the chemical elements!!
    Antimony or Yttrium! Source: I'm in AP Chem this year. Super fun.

Relevand xkcd

Wow! I have 0 BP

bleghhh we have swimming class in school now ;_;
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    I have a DWF Heracross I can breed you if you like.
    I would like one, but I want to have reason going on the DW ^^; But thank you for the offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    I'm looking forward to DW Heracross (my favorite poke + my fav. ability Moxie!), Roserade w/ Technician, and Eevee so I can get Magic Bounce Espeon.
    Magic Bounce Espeon for the win XD Also would Heracross be better with moxie or guts? Or does it really depend on how you use him in a team?

Also I know this is a little old in this chat. I'm 5'11-6'0 feet tall, 6'2 in my shoes age 23. Flare is 5'1 even and 24, she is so short compare to me XD It what is really bad is her youngest sister is almost 3 inches taller than her, she's only 13 by the way ^^; and her middle sister is almost 5 inches taller.
    Proud to be Apart of the Hoenn League Land Sector

Credit goes to sworn metalhead of dćdric design

[Check the Clan out Today] - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Hoenn-Triangle

Pokemon Black II FC / RedAce 2280 4499 3152
    Pokemon Black Y FC / RedAce 2595 1158 0379

Quote Originally Posted by Norns View Post
    Okay guys, had an awesome idea. I give you the ...

THE HOENN TRIANGLE ADVENT CALENDAR

So basically how this is gonna work is that every day of December until Christmas, a different member of THT is going to open the advent window, and inside that will be a number of BP, ranging from 0 to 110, and the gif of a bottom evo Pokčmon. Every day I will draw a name from a hat (RNG to be precise) and that name opens the day's advent thingy (I PM them what they get). With the Pokemon that we get, we will have a popularity competition afterwards and the person with the most popular Poke will win a further amount of BP. The popularity thing will be done by elimination, voting once every round for your LEAST favourite Pokemon. Whose Pokčmon they are won't be revealed, ad you can choose if you want between any Pokčmon in that pokes evolution chain.

Your thoughts?
    Sounds pretty cool to me, but please keep my name out and Flare's, since neither of us are into the BP stuff, not to be rude or anything, I just felt it would be unfair if either one of us got points, while the others who acutally want them didn't get it them.

[Check the Clan out Today] - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Hoenn-Triangle

Quote Originally Posted by RedAce♠ View Post
    Also I know this is a little old in this chat. I'm 5'11-6'0 feet tall, 6'2 in my shoes age 23. Flare is 5'1 even and 24, she is so short compare to me XD It what is really bad is her youngest sister is almost 3 inches taller than her, she's only 13 by the way ^^; and her middle sister is almost 5 inches taller.
    Totally just did a double take.

Wow, clan's been active lately ^^

I like the Advent Calendar Norns (and I think I understand the general idea lol).

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8099-9870 - Nuno

Super Secret Base | Double Battles | QR Code

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W48 L20

Hmmm...I'm bored! Wassup THT?
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    As confusing as it is...I LOVE IT!!!

this is true chizz

Haha...chemicals. I love it. Name one sometihing awesome like Cobalt or Radium.

OKAY...EXECUTIVE DECSION! THE ONLY CLAN LEADERS ARE EEVEE AND MYSELF! SHADE IS A SECTOR LEADER AS ME AND EEVEE ARE TOO BUT WE ARE OVERALL LEADERS. NORNS, POKEMON BEAST/HERACROSS TRAINER (EVEN THOUGH HE'S INACTIVE) AND FORRY ARE CO-LEADERS. JUST LEAVE IT AS IT IS. WE ALREADY NAMED MYSELF, NORNS, SHADE, SNIVY, AND KLINK AS THE ORIGINAL FIVE SO I THINK THAT IS HONOR ENOUGH. IF SNIVY AND KLINK REALLY WANTED TO BE IN CHARGE, THEY WOULD HAVE STAYED AS LEADER FOR LAND SECTOR. SORRY FOR ALL CAPS BUT I WANT TO MAKE SURE PEOPLE ACTUALLY READ THIS. LOL...
    lol thats a lotta quotes. And are you done with ur latias/latios thingy?
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Yeah, I do lots of quotes often and no I'm not done....yet. Soon though.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Antimony or Yttrium! Source: I'm in AP Chem this year. Super fun.

Relevand xkcd
    Haha that was funny!

Sig under construction

Hi, sorry I've been caught up in a lot of things, but hey, at 12:59 AM EST I turned 12!
    So yeah, hi.

Happy bday Gregory. My 12th bday was on the 12th November.

Gonna play W2 in car in the way to skiing today as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98
    OKAY...EXECUTIVE DECSION! THE ONLY CLAN LEADERS ARE EEVEE AND MYSELF! SHADE IS A SECTOR LEADER AS ME AND EEVEE ARE TOO BUT WE ARE OVERALL LEADERS. NORNS, POKEMON BEAST/HERACROSS TRAINER (EVEN THOUGH HE'S INACTIVE) AND FORRY ARE CO-LEADERS. JUST LEAVE IT AS IT IS. WE ALREADY NAMED MYSELF, NORNS, SHADE, SNIVY, AND KLINK AS THE ORIGINAL FIVE SO I THINK THAT IS HONOR ENOUGH. IF SNIVY AND KLINK REALLY WANTED TO BE IN CHARGE, THEY WOULD HAVE STAYED AS LEADER FOR LAND SECTOR. SORRY FOR ALL CAPS BUT I WANT TO MAKE SURE PEOPLE ACTUALLY READ THIS. LOL...
    Fine, but I think it's a bit unfair because you have more authority than the rest of the original five...
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

Quote Originally Posted by Norns View Post
    Fine, but I think it's a bit unfair because you have more authority than the rest of the original five...
    Eevee isn't an original 5. And plus Hudsonn, THT is not your clan, it's eevees you just lead it....
    But TBH I pretty ok with the leaderships how they are......
    I like both of you a lot (Eevee + Hudsonn) so I don't really want to take sides.

^ I agree. If only there was a way to split the ownership of a thread...

YAY, OMG nearly 500 pages and 10,000 posts. this is post 9969. getting first post on 500th page gets 50BP, getting 10k post gets 500BP. no double posts. just nice to see some friendly competition.

Calm down people. I think what people really don't realise was that at the time when Klink and I left, THT was doing sh*t. Lets face it. But that is not an excuse for me leaving and not getting leadership. Klink (probably) feels the same way. Anyway, this new co leader thing is just making people unhappy. Choose already. I reckon Norns should do it. Just because Shade is a sector head, Hudsonn runs the clan, and Klink and I aren't always on (I had a week off last week). So I reckon Norns should do it. That's my verdict, if it means anything.

Totally just did a double take.
    ?????

---

Also enough of this fighting, this is a clan. Does it really matter who's in charge and who isn't? I mean who ever found the clan first would have say over all, it's just how it works. I am NOT taking sides on either, but enough of this shouting! If this keeps up, this clan will be going bye-bye :/ And I hate to see that.

---
    [Side Note]

Does Anyone, have a Dream Radar Captured Therian Form Landorus? I really want to get the Reveal Glass to change my Kami trio's into their other forms, so if anyone has captured one, I would like to borrow it, I will trade it back the same day, I just need it long enough to get the stupid mirror. I'm not buying a 3Ds to just get a stupid key item....
    Last edited by RedAce♠; 29th November 2012 at 9:11 PM.

Snivy what do you mean I should do it?

Almost 500 pages, wow! Also can the Therian Form Landorus be traded to get the stupid Reveal Glass? Because there are about 1 to to two people saying no, yet there are over a 1,000 people asking for it, is it a lie or what? I really need to borrow a Therian Form Landorus to get the stupid mirror. This better not be a scam from nintindo to make everyone pay $149+ plus another 20$ to pay for one stupid app that costs 2$ (Which should be free) only 21 pokemon is a rip off and given how the game is basically barely a game, seems like Gamefreak is just out for blood money and nothing more.

Hi THT how is your day going?

More like night will5iam. Just got into bed.
    YOU KNOW WHAT! SCREW LEADERSHIP LETS ALL RUN THIS THING.

24 more posts guys, this is scary. remembering the day this all started, i remember the exact spot i was sitting in. to think weve come this far is just so satifying

Ok still leadership issues? I think it's fine the way it's been. There really is no need for change. Anyways, Redace I don't think Nintendo is THAT stupid that they make us pay over $150 for 21 Pokémon, then again I haven't played BW yet..

Sig under construction

Page 399 of 907 FirstFirst ... 299349389395396397398399400401402403409449499 ... LastLast