View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 438 of 859 FirstFirst ... 338388428434435436437438439440441442448488538 ... LastLast
Results 10,926 to 10,950 of 21474

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

i remember, last christmas eve evening, i was deleting the auto fill for serebii, because i was getting a new one that next day, oh how much the year has changed

I remember getting my first home console for christmas or I should say second

Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude is offline 物語は既に神と悪魔の手を離れて独り歩き

First, I'll take a major position. Second, quick reminder that I mostly do wifi, but I'll do PO if absolutely necessary. Third, am I sub or soldier?

^ Thanks to Shade2000 ^
    New Attempt at a Team: ;715; ;666;

Merry christmas eve!! and merry christmas to those with different time zone

Quote Originally Posted by Shade2000 View Post
    I preferred the dark ages.
    *gasp* I did too....
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

ummm, darkrai, im not liking your attitude, your the one saying that you need to be good and smart, but you arent playing smart with me right now, youve been asking me to be war captain, that goes to the best and most devoted. i am not the best battler, and i am far from that, but , no offence THT, but we have few outstanding battlers here. you were aksing for a graet position before you had been here for a month, then you proceed to repetitively ask for major, then i said id consider it. now your saying how you bested someone. you realise some wars are PO and PS, rarely with wi-fi, so if i was you, id be that smart person your talking about and be quiet about war major. i am not going to get angry anymore, because i like your devotion to the clan, you are a good breeder and have great activity, just dont go round with a puffed chest boasting.
    Last edited by Ninja Eevee; 24th December 2012 at 5:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Eevee View Post
    ummm, darkrai, im not liking your attitude, your the one saying that you need to be good and smart, but you arent playing smart with me right now, youve been asking me to be war captain, that goes to the best and most devoted. i am not the best battler, but , no offence THT, but we have few outstanding battlers here. you were aksing for a graet position before you had been here for a month, then you proceed to repetitively ask for major, then i said id consider it. now your saying how you bested someone. you realise some wars are PO and PS, rarely with wi-fi, so if i was you, id be that smart person your talking about and be quiet
    Yep. Sounding a bit hubristic if you ask me.

sorry if im sounding harsh, something happened early that ticked me off and im settling down now, sorry darkrai, dont take it personally though, im feeling alittle bad now, just lower your attitude alittle
    Last edited by Ninja Eevee; 24th December 2012 at 5:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Darkrai 101 View Post
    oh yeah what about the time I bested you twice on double battles and you said you were good. you have to be good and smart to be major. more like the 2nd best player of the war team.
    btw tournament registry ends in 3 days so anybody who wants to register, register soon.
    You have a sh*t attitude. Just so you know.

ummm, darkrai, im not liking your attitude, your the one saying that you need to be good and smart, but you arent playing smart with me right now, youve been asking me to be war captain, that goes to the best and most devoted. i am not the best battler, and i am far from that, but , no offence THT, but we have few outstanding battlers here. you were aksing for a graet position before you had been here for a month, then you proceed to repetitively ask for major, then i said id consider it. now your saying how you bested someone. you realise some wars are PO and PS, rarely with wi-fi, so if i was you, id be that smart person your talking about and be quiet about war major. i am not going to get angry anymore, because i like your devotion to the clan, you are a good breeder and have great activity, just dont go round with a puffed chest boasting.
    Truedat bro. I was gonna say the same thing.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Ok I'm sorry if offended you or anybody in anyway I'll show more respect and gratefulness from now on. I'll just cool off for now. I never knew I was giving a bad attitude I'll give myself a perspective check.
    EDIT: anyhow since tomorrow is really christmas how about we just relax and have some fun right?
    Last edited by Shadow Darkrai 101; 24th December 2012 at 6:00 PM.

Yeah, we're cool Darkrai. Just be nice to everyone. Okay, I probably won't be on until the day after Christmas...maybe later today but don't count on it. So if I don't talk to you guys until after Christmas...MERRY CHRISTMAS AND I HOPE YOU ALL GET WHAT YOU WANTED!

Hey Shadow Darkari I can get my Torkoal probably by the 27th

sorry but the 27th is when my tournament registry ends. so I gotta set it up. you mind if we can do it earlier or 2 days after the tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Darkrai 101 View Post
    sorry but the 27th is when my tournament registry ends. so I gotta set it up. you mind if we can do it earlier or 2 days after the tournament.
    Maybe the 26th?? If not after the tourney is fine

I suggest after Christmas we plan to make a new years eve tournament.

Merry Christmas everyone!

I got B2 for Christmas so I'll making a runthrough at the same time I'm doing the SS one xD I'm going for a team of "rarely-trained" Pokémon. Right now, my Snivy is a female and I called her Venus ^^

Spoiler:- Friend Code and Safari Info:

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Total Ranked Double Battle Record: W47 L20
    Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W56 L20

*Credit to Astral Shadow from The Under for the userbar*

MERRY CHRISTMAS THT! How are you all, I got the new iPod for Christmas. I'm working my way through the Pokemon annual. I got alot of clothes, and this really super awesome cute panda hoodie from David and Goliath.

anyone here play the TCG, my friend just got me into it, i went to GAME and bought a legendary EX: Rayquaza tin

Used to play TGC at junior school, but then the school banned playing cards cuz some boys had a fight over one. And then my year continued to play, but since I had hundreds of cards, the teachers noticed and confiscated them all.

I played the old gameboy color game however I do own some rare cards.

Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't been on recently, I was waiting until I got my new laptop. But, I'm back! And I've just got Far Cry 3 so I probably won't be playing Pokemon AS much as usual, but I'll still breed and trade as needed. Happy Holidays everyone!

Spoiler:- FC:

30 BP ( I need more..)

Hey peeps Merry christmas again ^^ i got 120$ and a few small things

Merry Christmas! I got all that I ever dreamed for!

anyone here play the TCG, my friend just got me into it, i went to GAME and bought a legendary EX: Rayquaza tin
    I don't play but I have some nice cards. Promo Tyranitar EX, a few first edition holos, promo Jirachi and Deoxys, Latios EX, promo Gengar EX, and others.

im getting back into TCG, in one set, i set deino, hydreigon, aron and aggron, but my friend got zweilous and lairon, o i traded with him to he get the aggron line and i get the hydreigon line, hydreigon is stronger, then i realised i didnt have any dark energy cards, the ones he needed on all his moves (facepalm)

Page 438 of 859 FirstFirst ... 338388428434435436437438439440441442448488538 ... LastLast