View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 460 of 859 FirstFirst ... 360410450456457458459460461462463464470510560 ... LastLast
Results 11,476 to 11,500 of 21451

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

I'm trying to ignore the announcement... it'll make it come faster

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    Everybody in the clan is required to watch this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9apsPS7lGi4
    That's crazy xD
    Last edited by Roseheart95; 6th January 2013 at 9:46 AM.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

I had Eden but I deleted it. You wanna know how much memory it takes up? 1 GB. How much memory an average app takes up? 50 MB. It was wasting my memory cuz I hardly ever play it, which is why I deleted it.

Major Pokemon announcement? *Crosses fingers for RS remakes* I agree with Skyler, I'm kinda hoping it's not 6th gen. It's so soon since BW2 were released.
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

watch 'How Pros Nickname Their Pokemon' By Haydunn on Youtube. its the same thing really with a different song

Alas, I must say that I too am hoping for a remake...

I doubt, though, that if they remake RS they'll remake anything beyond that.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

RS remakes... obviously this isn't solid, but still.

I've done my English Homework. So now I can chillax.

I agree with Norns and Skyler. It's too soon for a 6th gen. But since be never played RSE and I want to experience it, I hope it's remakes. I also hope they keep Steven as champ and have Wallace as the 8th gym since I hate the addition of Juan. I think I'm going to pick Treeko. What about you guys?
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

probably mudkip, maybe torchic. i think since blaziken hit uber, it got more fame and it will be the most popular one. Popularity Wise: Treecko < Mudkip >/= Torchic

Yeah I like Treeko bcos it has the best speed and a really good move set and is strong against lots of gyms. Blaziken on the other hand is weak to about half of the gyms. And no offense but Swampert is slow and slightly sucks.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

I LIEK MUDKIPZ! But seriously I like blaziken the best. He was my first ever pokemon and my first ever lvl 100. Sadly, he was a victim of a lost save file...

Sig under construction

i lost against bendy for the CC. 2 close games, but he was had the better team

on another note. i dont see why people think they wont make r/s remakes. they've remade game 10 years after initial release, and 2013 is 10 years since r/s was released. they've done it for R/B, and G/S, and also, hoenn is the only region not accessible on DS. i would probably buy rubys remake, as everyone seems to like the games i wont go for. i went for Diamond, Heart Gold, Ruby (original), Fire Red and Gold.

Hey guys. I'm booooooooored. I have to go to school tomorrow. I want to play Pokemon, but I have no interest in any of my games any more. I would like to play RS remakes but tbh, I probably wouldn't finish them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Eevee View Post

on another note. i dont see why people think they wont make r/s remakes. they've remade game 10 years after initial release, and 2013 is 10 years since r/s was released. they've done it for R/B, and G/S, and also, hoenn is the only region not accessible on DS. i would probably buy rubys remake, as everyone seems to like the games i wont go for. i went for Diamond, Heart Gold, Ruby (original), Fire Red and Gold.
    Yeah and if they made RS remakes, THT would get a huge popularity boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade2000 View Post
    Hey guys. I'm booooooooored. I have to go to school tomorrow. I want to play Pokemon, but I have no interest in any of my games any more. I would like to play RS remakes but tbh, I probably wouldn't finish them.
    Same here. I'm bored with my games too. I should be beating SS and getting ten wins on World Leaders for B2 so I can fight champions but I'm too lazy. But I would definetly finish a Sapphire remake unlike you.

Those are the exact same games I got lol except I got sapphire

Sig under construction

oh yh, if (i mean when) the RS remakes come, we could get an influx of new members!

Yay new members! So far, if a RS remake does happen my team so far will be:

SPHEAL!! You're awesome

Sig under construction

I wonder what it could be if it's not an RS remake...

Maybe it would be a Wii U game? I hope not :/
    Last edited by Roseheart95; 6th January 2013 at 3:37 PM.

My Animelist

im rady for some PO/PS battles, im THT Eevee. my team for the remake will be only hoenn pokemon. it will most likely have Breloom, Blaziken or Swampert, (if i pick blaziken - Milotic)

im rady for some PO/PS battles, im THT Eevee. my team for the remake will be only hoenn pokemon. it will most likely have Breloom, Blaziken or Swampert, (if i pick blaziken - Milotic)
    I've got a new team to try out on PS

My Animelist

beat rose in a pretty close battle, too bad i couldn't do that against bendy

I will most probably get Ruby and sapphire.Ruby was my first game that I took seriously and it holds my first and second lv 100 Blaziken ad Sceptile.I initially wanted to get Sapphire but they ran out of stock do I had to go with Ruby.For starters, I will mostly go with Mudkid since I never used it before.I used a Torchip for Ruby and Treecko for Emerald.

Aw well Eevee. Our first loss lol. Still, I'm against BestGamePearl...

Umm, what happens when Gen 6 turns out to be a R/S remake, and make completely new Pokemon like they did in Black and White? So then you can't use those Pokemon. And we wouldn't gain a popularity boost.

thats makes no sense snivy?

Which part? I'm against BestGamePearl, so I'll probably lose, so it doesn't matter who got said first loss. Psilo hasn't been on for 4 days...

And the second part explains itself.

a remake that only has an entirely new set of pokemon. its not a remake in that scenario

Page 460 of 859 FirstFirst ... 360410450456457458459460461462463464470510560 ... LastLast