View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 464 of 885 FirstFirst ... 364414454460461462463464465466467468474514564 ... LastLast
Results 11,576 to 11,600 of 22107

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

Sure, I dont make calls either lawlz
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Hey guys. I see its gen 6. It's been less than a year since the last gen v game. The good news is I think there might a R/S remakes because you can't get them from game boy to 3DS. (Just my own speculations and hope talking)

Sig under construction

Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude is offline 物語は既に神と悪魔の手を離れて独り歩き

I think Fenniken might be that Fire/Psychic

^ Thanks to Shade2000 ^
    New Attempt at a Team: ;715; ;666;

guys guys guys

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Froakie looks dumb :/. Fennekin is cute though. And I absolutely love the stag legendary.

I want the vulture thing

^ Thanks to Shade2000 ^

HAHAHA YoU GUYS

Sorry if you can't unsee it now

EDIT: Got another
    Last edited by poix_the_yak; 8th January 2013 at 4:07 PM.

Great... another 100+ I need to captuer and I just almost finished my 5th gen dex Also I love the two new legends, but love the vulture more and I also think the grass starter is just... hhmmm... I can't really say the word, since I need a pretty awful word to sum up how much I think it is just ugly >:[ The other two are liveable. I can't beleive it took them this long to finally give us 3-D battles and walking around finally. But now I need to buy a 3Ds, I guess I should save up money now. But I prmose if I can't transfer 5th gen pokes over to the 6th gen I am done with this whole saga. On another note, they better have a better villian in this game, not like team plasma :/
    Last edited by RedAce♠; 12th January 2013 at 5:27 AM.
    Proud to be Apart of the Hoenn League Land Sector

Credit goes to sworn metalhead of dćdric design

[Check the Clan out Today] - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Hoenn-Triangle

Pokemon Black II FC / RedAce 2280 4499 3152
    Pokemon Black Y FC / RedAce 2595 1158 0379

I must get a 3DS :O I hope they don't run out of Pikachu ones before I get one!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

*stores run out*
    NOOOOOOOOO, CURSE YOU INCONSIDERATE PRODUCERS AND CONSUMERS FUELED BY MEDIA!
    *sets a store on fire admist chants of "Anarchy!"*

^ Thanks to Shade2000 ^

im not going to do what i normally do with new pokemon games. i read every page on serebii about it and know everything before its released. i probably knew more about HGSS than some of the producers. this time, i wond look at the gyms, or new cities, or new mechanics. but i will end up looking at some of the new pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Eevee View Post
    im not going to do what i normally do with new pokemon games. i read every page on serebii about it and know everything before its released. i probably knew more about HGSS than some of the producers. this time, i wond look at the gyms, or new cities, or new mechanics. but i will end up looking at some of the new pokemon
    I won't go looking for information (if I can help it), but I'll check Serebii infrequently (I don't very often - maybe once a week?) and if I see a new Pokemon as an avatar... whatever. I've never played a Pokemon game completely blind, bar Red and Blue, and probably Gold and Silver, I don't remember.
    It should be a whole lot easier to get more surprises this time around, though, if you've got it on pre-order, since everybody's getting it at the same time.
    Last edited by Roseheart95; 8th January 2013 at 6:39 PM.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

ive always liked the water starter the most. i think the fire types are usually the best attackers, but the grass types have a cool design. this includes the entire evolution line. here are my favourite from each gen

Favourites: Bulbasaur, Totodile, Mudkip, Turtwig, Oshawott
    2nd: Charmander, Chikorita, Torchic, Piplup, Snivy
    3rd: Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Treeko, Chimchar, Tepig

From what i rememebr from the Gen 6 starters. Frokkie?, looked interesting, probably my choice. Frekkin?, reminded me of a baby small ninetails, pretty cool. and i liked Chesspik? he looked pretty happy, doubt ill choose him though :S

I love Froakie. This opinion will probably change. I like all 3. Chesspik (Fire starter) I don't really like much. Again, opinion will change.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude View Post
    I think Fenniken might be that Fire/Psychic
    It will be since it used a Psychic type move against a Kirlia in the trailer. I will be picking Fennekin for sure. Chespin is "meh" it looks like a cool Pokemon but not a starter. Froakie on the other hand...yuck. I f*cking hate the design of that thing. The Y legendary was cool and I think it'll be Flying-Dark but the X Stag. F'in love it. It's definetly Pokemon X version for me! And those graphics seem like it would take some getting used to. It looks cool but not Pokemon. Ah well. I'll live.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

I woke up at 6 this morning to watch the trailer and I was extremely mad when I saw that it was indeed a new generation. I decided to watch it anyway, because Pikachu made me. Then I saw it was 3DS exclusive. Made me even more mad. I saw the graphics and the battling then I lightened up, because I must admit, they look amazing for a Pokemon game. When I saw those starters I wanted to explode with happiness! They didn't mess up! These are probably the best Pokemon looks-wise we have seen in years. I love this idea, I just love it. I'm investing in a 3DS, I'm pre-ordering both games and I won't stop playing untill R/S remakes come out :3 in Oktowbuh 2013, I will be pretty freakin happy with life :3

Spoiler:- FC:

30 BP ( I need more..)

Quote Originally Posted by Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude View Post
    @Fire Hero: meh, I'll admit Emboar is slow. But it just takes alot to train it. And besides, a Fire/Steel starter would just be suckish. Heaven forbid you encounter a Ground-type, not to mention you'd have to hope that your Pokemon is good with Sp. Attack, where as Blaziken, Infernape, and Emboar all have a naturally high attack strength. And especially in Infernape's case, it makes it powerful due to its speed.
    I'm not saying they're not powerful. I just can't like Infernape or Emboar. They never caught my eye as I never liked Fighting-types barring a few.

Fire/Dark would also be awesome ^^ And the Fire/Steel is not that bad as Heatran has it and it is still heavily overused. But I wasn't thinking competitively, it was just for originality as Fire/Fight is now too common and there are only one Fire/Psychic and one Fire/Steel and both legends.

Spoiler:- Friend Code and Safari Info:

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W48 L20

Quote Originally Posted by meismadatyou View Post
    I woke up at 6 this morning to watch the trailer and I was extremely mad when I saw that it was indeed a new generation. I decided to watch it anyway, because Pikachu made me. Then I saw it was 3DS exclusive. Made me even more mad. I saw the graphics and the battling then I lightened up, because I must admit, they look amazing for a Pokemon game. When I saw those starters I wanted to explode with happiness! They didn't mess up! These are probably the best Pokemon looks-wise we have seen in years. I love this idea, I just love it. I'm investing in a 3DS, I'm pre-ordering both games and I won't stop playing untill R/S remakes come out :3 in Oktowbuh 2013, I will be pretty freakin happy with life :3
    You stole my avatar, butt face! Just kidding...
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Hey thanks. I joined over a year ago. I'm just starting to get back into serebii. The last time I was on we didn't have banners. Who do I need to talk to in order to get a land banner?
    Sig edited to exceeding image limit. Read the signature rules!

Credit to Shade 2000

PO:corvette57
    3DS FC: 4983-5054-3841
    Pokemon Black FC: 3654-5203-3594
    BP:

Quote Originally Posted by Roseheart95 View Post
    I must get a 3DS :O I hope they don't run out of Pikachu ones before I get one!
    I got a Pikachu 3DS for Christmas :3

Hudsonn is the Pokčmon in your avi a new poke? The announcement was today, wasn't it...
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047

@Norns...it was today check. www.serebii.net everything we know.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    You stole my avatar, butt face! Just kidding...
    I thought that was you both times.

Sig under construction

Just watched the English trailer while you posted that...

I know I said before I'd be disappointed if it was 6th gen but I take that back. I felt SOOOOO EXITED watching the clip. All of the starters are E P I C. Especially Fennekin :3 so cute, it's a fire type, a fox, already my favourite fire starter, cuz I'm not that mad about Chimchar lately. CAN'T WAIT FOR OCTOBER!!!

Am i the only one that thinks Chespin looks like a happy tree friends character?
    Sig edited to exceeding image limit. Read the signature rules!

Credit to Shade 2000

PO:corvette57
    3DS FC: 4983-5054-3841
    Pokemon Black FC: 3654-5203-3594
    BP:

*Hi-fives corvette* I thought that too when I first looked at it! But it's still cute. Must not watch Happy Tree Friends while playing 6th Gen or...

Page 464 of 885 FirstFirst ... 364414454460461462463464465466467468474514564 ... LastLast