View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 468 of 917 FirstFirst ... 368418458464465466467468469470471472478518568 ... LastLast
Results 11,676 to 11,700 of 22904

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

I've got loads of homework :/ and its only the first week back
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

That sucks. I have a book report project to do with some friends tomorrow. It'll be fun, though. A girl asked me out today....she's really nice and pretty...but I said no. I felt bad but whatever. I know a few girls that like me but I don't like any of them back. I honestly am not sure who I like at this point. *sigh* I wish I did know who I like.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    Nothing much. I did too. My mom bought this awesome kind of chocolate.
    Skyler what was the thing you asked me if it was in China? you posted a youtube link, but since im in china, I cant access it. can you like describe it?
    I lost my first match ARGH. Oh well. Whats done is done
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    Skyler what was the thing you asked me if it was in China? you posted a youtube link, but since im in china, I cant access it. can you like describe it?
    I lost my first match ARGH. Oh well. Whats done is done
    It was a squatting toilet. It's like a normal toilet except there's no seat, you have to squat over it. And the video says they have them in China.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    That sucks. I have a book report project to do with some friends tomorrow. It'll be fun, though. A girl asked me out today....she's really nice and pretty...but I said no. I felt bad but whatever. I know a few girls that like me but I don't like any of them back. I honestly am not sure who I like at this point. *sigh* I wish I did know who I like.
    My Junior Prom is coming up and I'm not sure if I want to go. I don't usually go to the dances. Most of the girls I would ask to go are already friends with me and I'd hate to ruin a friendship :c

Last edited by poix_the_yak; 12th January 2013 at 3:28 AM.

There's this girl I like and I want to ask her out but we are really good friends and I don't want to f*** it up. Also there's the matter of my P.E class learning Ballroom Dancing the next few weeks and I don't really have any friends that are girls in my class so that's gonna end up being awkward...

Sig under construction

Quote Originally Posted by Da_bomb.com View Post
    There's this girl I like and I want to ask her out but we are really good friends and I don't want to f*** it up. Also there's the matter of my P.E class learning Ballroom Dancing the next few weeks and I don't really have any friends that are girls in my class so that's gonna end up being awkward...
    BALLROOM DANCING?? Lucky bastard :/ I would have loved that. I don't have PE anymore though.

Wadaya mean Chili? Snowed in?
    No. It didn't snow...

"Every night I used to pray that I'd find my people -
    And finally I did - on the open road."

Still trying to get back into pokemon, but can't :/ I don't know what's wrong with me. I mean maybe it's because some of the newer pokemon I've trained suck. I mean I thought blissey was suppose to be a good wall, but the stupid thing keeps dying so easly... while some of the older pokes I trained back in HG and platinum saga, are doing a lot better. It's so fusterating to train a pokemon for a task and they fail in it horribly...

I wonder if 6th gen will be good, I'm getting Y for sure, can't pass up a flyer and I hope they all have some new type combos and enough of the over use of stupid Pressure!!!!!!! Also can't believe it took this long for an animated battle background, now all we need it more varity in the backgrounds, basically matching up where you are to a T instead of this city or that city, like if you are next to a tree when you battle that very tree will be in there and destroyed battle fields and maybe control over the pokemon like in the anime, but for now I am very pleased with what they have FINALLY given us.
    Proud to be Apart of the Hoenn League Land Sector

Credit goes to sworn metalhead of dćdric design

[Check the Clan out Today] - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Hoenn-Triangle

Pokemon Black II FC / RedAce 2280 4499 3152
    Pokemon Black Y FC / RedAce 2595 1158 0379

It was a squatting toilet. It's like a normal toilet except there's no seat, you have to squat over it. And the video says they have them in China.
    Yes they do. All over the place lol
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Haha that's awesome.

Well, crap. I think I just lost my $100 graphing calculator less than a week before finals.

I hate the new starters they look like they should be moshi monsters.
    x and y are the worst names EVER INVENTED FOR ANYTHING IN THE WHOLE WORLD EVER.
    But still as i asked before, CAN SOME PERSON SEND ME A LINK TO THE TRAILER. A LINK, NOT JUST TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND IT.
    N NMBBN NB BN NBM *head keyboard* vvb cvb vb vbbv

Anyway, good morning THT

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    @Norns...it was today check. www.serebii.net everything we know.
    Here Shade dug back a bit this is the link. I'll probably get bored of them when the games come out, but I think the new starters are the best. I said that about the Gen V starters too... Basically I'm only saying they're the best because they're new. I totally agree on the names though. Are they gonna name all of the Pokemon games after letters now? That might be enough to make me stop playing. I'd still play spin-offs though.

EDIT: Checked the link and even though I found the trailer the first time I used it, some other stuff has popped up instead. I'll check my history to find the link.

EDIT: Wow that only took a few seconds. Here's the trailer: http://www.serebii.net/xy/
    Last edited by Ponymon; 12th January 2013 at 9:31 AM.

I already watched it. The starters are the worst. I think the kanto starters are the best, I don't like the graphic change, hope fully it will go back to normal. i think game freak have sacked alot of poeple.
    Fynx looks like a pokemon Chespin looks like a happy tree friend and Froxy look like a moshi monster.

Haha that's awesome.

Well, crap. I think I just lost my $100 graphing calculator less than a week before finals.
    You're screwed. I would be f*cked if I lost mine. And about the Junior Prom thing, just ask one of your girl friends to go with you as a friend and I'm sure it won't be too awkward.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

But make sure to TALK to each other, not just stand there and shuffle around xD
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Username:brother
    PO name:brother
    Friend Code: 3053 6636 5489
    Desired Division: Sky
    Favourite Pokemon: Salamence
    Referrer: Grovyle
    Last edited by brother; 12th January 2013 at 2:05 PM.

bomb, dont ask her out now. i did that in the same situation and it f**ked up everything. slowly and subtly drop hints, then if you honestly think she caches your drift, then ask

Quote Originally Posted by brother View Post
    Referrer: -
    You're not gonna be accepted, read the rules and try again

Right, easy mistake haha

Nowwww,you're ACCEPTED!! Welcome to THT. I'm the leader of our clan and I hope you have a good time here!

Hey, im also leader of the clan. Feel free to jump into some conversation and arrange some battles

thanks for the welcoming guys, I think I'll really enjoy it here.
    As for battling, I still need to organise a team, and finish the game, haha. I recently was looking to get Soul silver (because I have the original for gameboy colour and I loved it) from the local game shop for $42, but I checked on a local second hand sales website to see if anyone was selling any other games, so I picked up pokemon platinum + pearl and 3 other ds games for $42, which I think was a bargain.

two years ago i got a DSi and three pokemon games for Ł120
    $42? is that about Ł30? cuz otherwise that is expensive.

I think that would be around how much you said. And I know why - you wanna buy one of those handmade MLP plushes. Which one?

I agree with Shade about what the starters look like, apart from Froakie, which looks more like a... I dunno, but its not cute, and as far as I know all moshi monsters are cute and also they look less... Freakish. Froakie is freakish.

I'm not familliar with pounds and AUD conversion. But the pokemon games were both $7 each which isn't much at all.

Page 468 of 917 FirstFirst ... 368418458464465466467468469470471472478518568 ... LastLast