View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 476 of 889 FirstFirst ... 376426466472473474475476477478479480486526576 ... LastLast
Results 11,876 to 11,900 of 22219

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

Cool Hudsonn, is it yours or your family's? If its your personal one, then LUCKY!
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047

hey, it's not everyday you get a new computer, congratulations man!

Quote Originally Posted by Ponymon View Post
    We can't war Battle Rythm because they're warring Chaos Theory. I'll check other clans to see if we can war them

EDIT: I'm now thinking that it would be good to war against Skies of the Pheonix. What does the rest of the war team think?
    SOTP is shut down. I saw Skarmory7's post. Now I have to create a building that will resist an "earthquake" in school *sighhh* Oh well. Gonna test out my new OU team some more :3
    @Scorch O.O Wow. Why...? Why would she want to become a nun? And breaking up with you...? That seems a bit cold.
    Last edited by justinjiaxinghu; 17th January 2013 at 4:34 AM.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Announcement!!!

I have a leadership announcement. It has come to my attention that certain co-leaders are generally inactive so I'm changing a few things from now on. I have decided that each sector will have two co-leaders in addition to the leader. This thought came to me about two weeks ago and I've been observing all members clan activity in secret so people don't suck up when they know they're being judged. Some sectors have inactive co-leaders so they will remain as co-leaders for respect purposes. They will have an "R" next to their name to indicate this. THIS IS FINAL...NO ARGUEMENT!!! Without further ado...new leadership!

SKY SECTOR:
    Leader: Ninja Eevee
    Co-leaders: Heracross Trainer "R"
    Pokemon Beast

LAND SECTOR:
    Leader: Shade2000
    Co-leaders: Norns
    Snivy Trainer

SEA SECTOR:
    Leader: Hudsonn98
    Co-leaders: Steel Forretress "R"
    Skyler99
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

sounds good to me. i originally had 2 co leaders anyway, as one would have lugia rank and the other ho-oh rank. good to see nearly everyone on that list active

Yeah, I remember that Eevee. And I think we need to find out who's in what sector so we can have a sector list and a total list

Sig under construction

Yeah and Eevee and Shade, it would be fantabulous if you two could put your new co-leaders in your sector posts. What's up? Is everyone ready for the Monotype Run stsrting tomorrow? I'm home alone for the next five hours so yay!
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Updated the OP and Sea Sector Post. Hey Ninja, would you mind changing the Sky Heading from "Sky Division" to "Sky Sector" since Shade and I are Sectors?

EDIT: Black Ice Clan just closed....which means....The Hoenn Triangle is now the 3rd largest clan on Serebii (behind Enchanted Garden and Dracenea) Good job guys!
    Last edited by Hudsonn98; 18th January 2013 at 1:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    Updated the OP and Sea Sector Post. Hey Ninja, would you mind changing the Sky Heading from "Sky Division" to "Sky Sector" since Shade and I are Sectors?

EDIT: Black Ice Clan just closed....which means....The Hoenn Triangle is now the 3rd largest clan on Serebii (behind Enchanted Garden and Dracenea) Good job guys!
    Wooh! and now we are Guilds..

Anyway, today after school I got home and lost my lunch for no reason, then I went to sleep untill just a few minutes ago.

I'm pumped for the mono-run even though I can't start untill I move all my pokemon from White to White 2 so I can restart it :P

Spoiler:- FC:

30 BP ( I need more..)

YAY! 3rd largest clannnn!!!!!! And...guilds? I personally like "clan" better. And what type do you guys think the 6th gen eeveelution will be? Some people say dragon >.>
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

I made a user bar for fun and wanted to know what my guild thought before I posted it under fan art. Comments and suggestions welcome.
    Sig edited to exceeding image limit. Read the signature rules!

Credit to Shade 2000

PO:corvette57
    3DS FC: 4983-5054-3841
    Pokemon Black FC: 3654-5203-3594
    BP:

I personally like the term clan rather than guild, and I think the concept is nice for your user bar, but it should be asymmetrical since there's 3 pokemon and 3 balls, maybe split them up into either side? I dunno, just a suggestion :P

Oh god. I nearly had a heart attack when I saw Guild section instead of Clan section. Whew. This is weird but I'll get over it I'm still calling it a Clan

Wow, I had a great day!! Took my AP Chem final which was much easier than expected. Then I went to SF with some friends and bought Chow mein, then we went and got ramen, walked around Japantown, and came home. Now I'm having chow mein for dinner. And when I log on I've been promoted to co-leader of sea sector even though I have done almost nothing to contribute to the clan!

I don't like calling them guilds though :/

Quote Originally Posted by corvette57 View Post
    I made a user bar for fun and wanted to know what my guild thought before I posted it under fan art. Comments and suggestions welcome.
    I really love it! This is probably going to sound really mean and critical (and I don't like to be mean >.>), but what I think would be another way to do it is to put the table with the Pokeballs in the middle under the text and have Pikachu(maybe) next to Squirtle to have it symmetrical, like brother said. I'm sososo sorry if that sounds mean and critical. :c

Spoiler:- FC:

30 BP ( I need more..)

Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    YAY! 3rd largest clannnn!!!!!! And...guilds? I personally like "clan" better. And what type do you guys think the 6th gen eeveelution will be? Some people say dragon >.>
    Clan is a way better name, at least for pokemon. Also I'm hoping for a Dragon Eevee and a Steel type
    Proud to be Apart of the Hoenn League Land Sector

Credit goes to sworn metalhead of dćdric design

[Check the Clan out Today] - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Hoenn-Triangle

Pokemon Black II FC / RedAce 2280 4499 3152
    Pokemon Black Y FC / RedAce 2595 1158 0379

a dragon type would definitely be cool, but I'm hoping for poison or another dual type eeveelution.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Eeveelutions have so much possibilities that is insane. They can be any type and still be cool and strong *-*

Update on the mayhem run:
    Due to the extremely underlevelled wild Pokémon in SoulSilver I spent the entire day training near Blackthorn City and Mahogany Town to reach levels close to 40. Then I went to challenge Clair. I have to say that I didn't know the team had changed from the original Silver :O Anyway, that Kingdra is a beast... fast, strong, and with a never-miss Hydro Pump. Plus a Sitrus Berry and a Hyper Potion. It took out Saturn and Luna before Apollo finished him (but congrats to Luna that made a great job, leaving him with red HP). Now I'm in the Dragon's Den and I'll then heat to the league. I'm glad I did this whole training process now, so I can reach the league with nice levels.

The team hasn't changed apart from the levels (which are all exactly 40 now) so I'll post it again when I reach the E4.

Spoiler:- Friend Code and Safari Info:

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W48 L20

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    Yeah and Eevee and Shade, it would be fantabulous if you two could put your new co-leaders in your sector posts. What's up? Is everyone ready for the Monotype Run stsrting tomorrow? I'm home alone for the next five hours so yay!
    Snivy was already my second co leader

oh yh, monotype run tomorrow, i umm... er... forgot :S

anyway, school closed hour early today, missed maths, praise the snow gods for their generous temperment! *drops to hands and knees* PRAISE THE SNOW GODS

Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude is offline 物語は既に神と悪魔の手を離れて独り歩き

Can someone please hit me on the head before I do something stupid? Oh, and I have bad news. My parents refused to take me to Regionals. Closest its ever been, and they dont take me

^ Thanks to Shade2000 ^
    New Attempt at a Team: ;715; ;666;

That's so unfair. I don't think about going to Regionals - my IG teams are crap.
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047

Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude is offline 物語は既に神と悪魔の手を離れて独り歩き

I dont focus on just one type of Pokemon. In fact, it would appear that my team is usually a mix of mainly NUs, but i dont focus on those. I focus on power and speed. My VGC 2011, my Emboar wuz even prepared for water types. But ya, now it sucks. Only good thing that came of it is that I'm going paintballing. Oh, and to add to the suckishness, my gf has already gotten over this sitch, and is getting on my case for being "immature" bout it by crying.

^ Thanks to Shade2000 ^
    New Attempt at a Team: ;715; ;666;

Scorch, I live in Portugal so no regionals, no VGC, no nationals, no nothing :P Do as I do, enter the WiFi competitions It's already fun enough for those who don't get the chance to go to live events.

Right now I just signed up for the January International Challenge. Anybody going to enter?

Spoiler:- Friend Code and Safari Info:

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W48 L20

If I were better at competitive battling I might.

So I take it nobody on here can RNG then? :/ I really want a Hitmonchan...

Page 476 of 889 FirstFirst ... 376426466472473474475476477478479480486526576 ... LastLast