View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 507 of 888 FirstFirst ... 407457497503504505506507508509510511517557607 ... LastLast
Results 12,651 to 12,675 of 22198

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

Still don't get it.

Aw well. Dum de dum. Whatever. What would you think about a Mage character in Light Armor? Maybe. Anyway. That was Skyrim rubbish. But it still nags me...

I shall make a RU team! Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    Username:Yveltal96
    PO name:ScytherKid96
    Friend Code: Black 2 FC: 0906 0923 7207
    Desired Division:Sky Division
    Favourite Pokemon: Scizor
    Referrer: N/A

I'm not sure if i have to be a member first to apply but if i do here's my application:
    Oh an Grovyle

Username: Yveltal96
    Desired Job:Trainer
    Experience in this position: I've done competitive battling since Diamond and Pearl came out.
    Why you should get the job: I love competitive battling and using new strategies to bring my opponent down to their knees
    Availability: most weekdays after 5:00 PM and weekends
    THIS!!!!!! Snivy! Honestly are you blind?

Accepted BTW, but I don't think I can accept you're trainer request.
    I really don't know a lot about the running of this clan, even though I'm a leader and I've been in it over a year XD

OH!!!!

I see now. Thank you. lol

I'm looking into Skyrim builds. How boring. I'll make a RU team soon.

Heh. For a moment I thought you were like blanking him or something XD

Maybe.

I'm exausted.

Cool I should be doing my homework!!!

So while building a team for the Winter Friendly I realized where being a breeder is good and bad.
    Good: while going through my pokemon options I was able to breed my team quickly to the exact requirements I needed.

Bad: the overall strategy my team presents is basic at best. I decided to go with some of my favorites (Vaporeon and Smeargle ftw) and found a strategy that works for them. I'm probably going to lose but excited about doing some competitive battling.
    N3DS FC: 1220-6591-9030
    Fairy Safari: Togepi, Spritzee, Clefairy
    Dedicated Pokemon breeder with access to bank balls, egg moves, and move tutors! Often replay older titles so if you're hunting for Gen 1-5 legendaries I most likely have them!

So badisically if you're using vaporeon and smeargle (SMEARGLE? Wtf?) you're gonna need a grass + electric counter so what's strong against against one and neutral against another. Electric is only weak against ground but grass is supereffective on ground so use a fire type. So infernape is good here. So, flying ground water protection. use an electric type to cover water and flying, then vaporeon for ground. Then gengar or weavile is good for getting rid of psychic types, hope this helped!

Vaporeon
    Smeargle

Altogether, you have a weakness to Fighting, Electric and Grass. Smeargle has no offensive presence, and Vaporeon is more of a bulky tank. Maybe go for something that can set up and sweep. Salamence, Dragonite, Flygon (...?) and other dragon types not weak to those types are good choices. Dragonite has good bulk, decent offense, and resists Fighting and Grass. I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    Username:Yveltal96
    PO name:ScytherKid96
    Friend Code: Black 2 FC: 0906 0923 7207
    Desired Division:Sky Division
    Favourite Pokemon: Scizor
    Referrer: N/A

I'm not sure if i have to be a member first to apply but if i do here's my application:
    Oh an Grovyle

Username: Yveltal96
    Desired Job:Trainer
    Experience in this position: I've done competitive battling since Diamond and Pearl came out.
    Why you should get the job: I love competitive battling and using new strategies to bring my opponent down to their knees
    Availability: most weekdays after 5:00 PM and weekends
    You are ACCEPTED! Welcome to THT, I'm Hudsonn, leader and owner of this clan. I hope you enjoy your time here.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Scorch I'll play your Hunger Games. Playing on hunger games servers is pretty much the only thing I do on Minecraft XD

@Cronkr, Gliscor covers all of Vaporeon and Smeargle's weaknesses, and if you use a fire type to counter Pokemon with Ice type moves that could KO Gliscor, it would be a good team member, perhaps with X-Scissor because it seems like a practical move for a team like yours, and I'm guessing there's going to be a Phychic type in your team (kinda predicting lol) so it would be good to have Metagross since its offensive, backed by one of the dragons that Snivy mentioned.
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    You are ACCEPTED! Welcome to THT, I'm Hudsonn, leader and owner of this clan. I hope you enjoy your time here.
    Thank you

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Soooo bored...why are you up Norns? Shade just Skyped me that she went to bed.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

I dunno... Can't be bothered to go to sleep... Wanna stay up and post pony pics on Instagram... Can't get to sleep...

Do you have Kik? I don't have Skype, and I'm supposed to be asleep so I wouldn't be able to use it now, but if you want we can chat on Kik.

Again my wifi was being a complete @!@$R%!%$^ (place any profanity you wish here)
    so i couldn't be on.

How are you guys?
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

Jubirev- Site m?i tri?n v?ng
    Ng?i hĂłng site t?t, nhung mĂŁi v?n chua tìm du?c site nĂ*o ung Ă˝. Nh?ng site hi?n nay:
    - Adit: Dang g?p v?n d?, chua cĂł thĂ´ng tin rõ rĂ*ng
    - Carattii: LĂŁi hoi th?p, hi?n v?n dang phát tri?n t?t, tuy nhiĂŞn nĂł l?i lĂ* hĂ*ng TĂ*u
    - UPC: LĂŁi th?p, phĂą h?p v?i leader, khĂ´ng cĂł k? ho?ch c? th? nĂŞn ko th? chi?n lâu dĂ*i
    - Gofun: LĂŁi th?p, d?u tu hoi khĂł khan qua paytoo. Tuy nhiĂŞn, dây lĂ* 1 site cĂł th? chi?n lâu dĂ*i
    - 1 s? site invest plan + Hyip khác thì ch? có th? chi?n nhanh

D?n hĂ´m nay m?i tìm th?y 1 site cĂł v? tri?n v?ng, hi v?ng lĂ* 1 site t?t cho anh em choi lâu dĂ*i.
    Vì site chua ch?y chĂ*nh th?c nĂŞn chua cĂł thĂ´ng tin c? th?, vi?c bây gi? lĂ* dang kĂ˝,các b?n choi solo thì cĂł th? cĂł du?c v? trĂ* t?t, n?u cĂł kh? nang tuy?n ref thì cĂł th? b?t d?u xây d?ng d?i nhĂłm ngay t? bây gi?
    DANG KĂť T?I DĂ‚Y
    S? c?p nh?t RB t?t khi site ch?y chĂ*nh th?c

@Norns...what the heck is Kik and you should get Skype...

@Icarus...I'm good, you?

Quote Originally Posted by Cronkr View Post
    So while building a team for the Winter Friendly I realized where being a breeder is good and bad.
    Good: while going through my pokemon options I was able to breed my team quickly to the exact requirements I needed.

Bad: the overall strategy my team presents is basic at best. I decided to go with some of my favorites (Vaporeon and Smeargle ftw) and found a strategy that works for them. I'm probably going to lose but excited about doing some competitive battling.
    That's how it should be Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites. I'm going to the Winter Friendly with my Typhlosion. Don't care if that's filled with high-powerful legendaries, I'll always play with the ones I like.

My goal will always be to build a team and a strategy that works with my favorites. That's what true skill is about. Winning with the best Pokémon out there takes no skill.

PS: I'll use a lot of legendaries too, because I like them and because I never got the chance to actually use them for anything useful :P
    Last edited by Fire Hero; 4th February 2013 at 11:23 PM.

Spoiler:- Friend Code and Safari Info:

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W48 L20

Hudson it's a messaging app. I don't use it at all but I can use it.

Uh... Hi jubirevkemtien...

@hud
    im good as well
    whats happening?
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

Is someone up to a double flat battle? I've been searching for a battle to prove my new pokemon, please Fc in the sig is the Black 2 code

3DS FC:1547 5453 7012
    Please, keep a minute of silence RIP WIFI DS
    Searching for pokemon battles, please PM me! Also, I'm always keen to get friends in the 3DS, just pm me
    Friend safari: Poison (Garbodor, Cascoon, Muk) Thanks to Chilliwray

Quote Originally Posted by AlexBW View Post
    Is someone up to a double flat battle? I've been searching for a battle to prove my new pokemon, please Fc in the sig is the Black 2 code
    Nice to see you actually post for once...and no, since I'm on PO, I can't.

On the other hand, if anyone wants a battle, I'll be on the PO server...my name will be [THT]Hudsonn98.

Sorry if i no pist but i'm too busy, actually i'm in my periodical exams and before i didn't post because i do not know what to talk about but i would try to post more often.

3DS FC:1547 5453 7012
    Please, keep a minute of silence RIP WIFI DS
    Searching for pokemon battles, please PM me! Also, I'm always keen to get friends in the 3DS, just pm me
    Friend safari: Poison (Garbodor, Cascoon, Muk) Thanks to Chilliwray

I wanna play minecraft hunger games!

Anyone wanna battle on wi fi or PO?

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Page 507 of 888 FirstFirst ... 407457497503504505506507508509510511517557607 ... LastLast