View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

    6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

    4 40.00%
Page 554 of 914 FirstFirst ... 454504544550551552553554555556557558564604654 ... LastLast
Results 13,826 to 13,850 of 22830

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

  1. #13826
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Fallen Far From the Sky
    Posts
    835

    Default

    Do a bug mono! Since you already did a nuzlocke
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

  2. #13827
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    alright lol
    i wish you could get volcarona earlier in white
    smh

  3. #13828
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Fallen Far From the Sky
    Posts
    835

    Default

    Wintendo nice play on words >.>

    Can't you get it right after you get surf? Well larvesta anyway
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

  4. #13829
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    In your closet
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    i am debating on whether i should do a nuzlocke or bug mono type in my white...
    hmmm decisions decisions
    I am doing a Bug monotype run in W2 it is also a badge quest the thing where you catch a shiny pokemon before each gym goons be hard but fun!!
    Latest Shiny!

    Found: Route 12
    Method: Chain Fishing
    Date of Catch: 2/14/14
    Currently Hunting: Eevee, Ekans, Skourpi
    Total Shinies: 10

    3DS FC: 5429-6844-5288
    Ice FS: Bergmite, Spheal and Lapras

  5. #13830
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will5iam View Post
    I am doing a Bug monotype run in W2 it is also a badge quest the thing where you catch a shiny pokemon before each gym goons be hard but fun!!
    :O
    i should do that!!!
    ermehgerd that's a fantastic idea

  6. #13831
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Gliese 581-G
    Posts
    1,528

    Default

    How the hell do people actually do that 0.0

  7. #13832
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    lots of patience
    lots

  8. #13833
    Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude's Avatar
    Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude is offline 物語は既に神と悪魔の手を離れて独り歩き
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Stark Mountain
    Posts
    5

    Default

    My gf ditched me for another guy. I wrote this poem of sorts that I'm posting after she left. It does have some hidden meanings and stuff, but I wont confirm or deny anything outside of Skype or a PM or email.

    I sat high on my perch, surveying the worlds that the others created on the land. A world of many different sufferings and fairytale dreams. My world was formed high above the clouds where no one could reach unless I took them with. As I did with the angel who I fell deeply in love with. My beautiful seashell was everything to me. It hurt if we were apart. Her health was harming her, and I tried to help her as best as being separated by miles and miles of land would allow. But with a screen between you, it is hard to really accomplish anything. She heard of a medicinal plant that a boy was handing out in secret. But like many a beautiful flower in a garden, she fell victim to the Weed. If the gardener isn't allowed to know the Weed is around, the Weed is a fugitive of the law, unless you are otherwise told by the master gardener. And not a fugitive like the caring Witch Salmholfer, whose children were taken from her by an agonized couple. A fugitive like the men of Pere Noel, a criminal in the night who shall rape and murder you when your back is turned. Why couldn't she see the fear that I spoke? Why did it blind her? I told her I didn't give a damn about the Weed taking refuge in my garden so long as I had my flower. But the flower decided that I didn't give a damn about the garden period, so she let her seeds drift into the sunset, with those immortal words: "Fine. I'm through. WE'RE through. FOREVER." Now my nicknames haunt me. Out of Lego, I have sculpted her. Red Rum stains my lips and being. My Goldeneye can no longer detect the beauty in life. I am Twitchier than ever, my body shaken with sobs and whatever emotion I have yet to hide, as to any man it would give myself away to the Invader that wants to free my heart from pain. Loyalty and happiness fade away, giving heed to the Ferality with in what remains of the empty shell. I have lived in my own Hell for years, and no one is coming to save me. And yet... yet I try to save everyone from theirs. A girl who believes she's bad at this past-time called writing. A girl who feels she has already lost the game called "life." A friend who thinks herself worthless, her only friend being the blade called Knife. One who has slept in too many beds to count. My sister, who lives in the same Hell I do. And my beautiful seashell, who asked the Weed to aid her in her time of need. But the effects of His magic shall not make things better. The cracks on her surface are less painful now, but one day those cracks will give way. Then she shall see what I meant. The one who would love me no matter what has left me, but I still cling to just the memory of her, as much as it may hurt, because all three of us know better than to let go of the one I love. I will never let go. One day... one day she might come back for me, and I shall never let that dream go. I don't care what haters say, I know what is wrong, and I know how to fix it. But they don’t listen. I am only allowed to wear my Guy Fawkes mask, not my actual face. Whatever is wrong in my head doesn't exist. Not to my family, not to my friends, and most likely not to you, dear reader. The lamest Valentine I have ever heard is "If I were a zombie, I'd totally eat your brains first." Well, I might not be rotting on the outside, but what is left of me inside is in a state of decay. My only friends are the Rum in my flask and the blade named Katana on my belt. I am a freak. A freak who might never return to his old self. And though I am not a voracious brain-eater, until I have the love of my life back, I am the walking dead. Void of feeling, void of emotion, ever-wandering in search of what I long for. And to that girl, I say I'm sorry, and I love you, no matter what. I don’t care how much you disowned me, or how much you might hate me, but I'll be here for you, no matter how much of Heartless is lost. If you were here now, I'd be hugging you tight and trying to make you feel better. But since we can only talk on emails and texts and phone calls, I have one thing to say: i <3 u, my seashell -+-+{@

    ^ Thanks to Shade2000 ^
    New Attempt at a Team: ;715; ;666;

  9. #13834
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude View Post
    My gf ditched me for another guy. I wrote this poem of sorts that I'm posting after she left. It does have some hidden meanings and stuff, but I wont confirm or deny anything outside of Skype or a PM or email.

    I sat high on my perch, surveying the worlds that the others created on the land. A world of many different sufferings and fairytale dreams. My world was formed high above the clouds where no one could reach unless I took them with. As I did with the angel who I fell deeply in love with. My beautiful seashell was everything to me. It hurt if we were apart. Her health was harming her, and I tried to help her as best as being separated by miles and miles of land would allow. But with a screen between you, it is hard to really accomplish anything. She heard of a medicinal plant that a boy was handing out in secret. But like many a beautiful flower in a garden, she fell victim to the Weed. If the gardener isn't allowed to know the Weed is around, the Weed is a fugitive of the law, unless you are otherwise told by the master gardener. And not a fugitive like the caring Witch Salmholfer, whose children were taken from her by an agonized couple. A fugitive like the men of Pere Noel, a criminal in the night who shall rape and murder you when your back is turned. Why couldn't she see the fear that I spoke? Why did it blind her? I told her I didn't give a damn about the Weed taking refuge in my garden so long as I had my flower. But the flower decided that I didn't give a damn about the garden period, so she let her seeds drift into the sunset, with those immortal words: "Fine. I'm through. WE'RE through. FOREVER." Now my nicknames haunt me. Out of Lego, I have sculpted her. Red Rum stains my lips and being. My Goldeneye can no longer detect the beauty in life. I am Twitchier than ever, my body shaken with sobs and whatever emotion I have yet to hide, as to any man it would give myself away to the Invader that wants to free my heart from pain. Loyalty and happiness fade away, giving heed to the Ferality with in what remains of the empty shell. I have lived in my own Hell for years, and no one is coming to save me. And yet... yet I try to save everyone from theirs. A girl who believes she's bad at this past-time called writing. A girl who feels she has already lost the game called "life." A friend who thinks herself worthless, her only friend being the blade called Knife. One who has slept in too many beds to count. My sister, who lives in the same Hell I do. And my beautiful seashell, who asked the Weed to aid her in her time of need. But the effects of His magic shall not make things better. The cracks on her surface are less painful now, but one day those cracks will give way. Then she shall see what I meant. The one who would love me no matter what has left me, but I still cling to just the memory of her, as much as it may hurt, because all three of us know better than to let go of the one I love. I will never let go. One day... one day she might come back for me, and I shall never let that dream go. I don't care what haters say, I know what is wrong, and I know how to fix it. But they don’t listen. I am only allowed to wear my Guy Fawkes mask, not my actual face. Whatever is wrong in my head doesn't exist. Not to my family, not to my friends, and most likely not to you, dear reader. The lamest Valentine I have ever heard is "If I were a zombie, I'd totally eat your brains first." Well, I might not be rotting on the outside, but what is left of me inside is in a state of decay. My only friends are the Rum in my flask and the blade named Katana on my belt. I am a freak. A freak who might never return to his old self. And though I am not a voracious brain-eater, until I have the love of my life back, I am the walking dead. Void of feeling, void of emotion, ever-wandering in search of what I long for. And to that girl, I say I'm sorry, and I love you, no matter what. I don’t care how much you disowned me, or how much you might hate me, but I'll be here for you, no matter how much of Heartless is lost. If you were here now, I'd be hugging you tight and trying to make you feel better. But since we can only talk on emails and texts and phone calls, I have one thing to say: i <3 u, my seashell -+-+{@
    YOUR BAK SCORCHHHH
    Aww thats such a sweet poem
    And are you ok? Even if you're gf left you? You can tell us what you're feeling...trust me. We'll try to helpppp

    And I got a few infractions too...I hope I'll be able to avoid them in the future ._.
    Last edited by justinjiaxinghu; 8th March 2013 at 5:09 AM.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

  10. #13835
    Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude's Avatar
    Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude is offline 物語は既に神と悪魔の手を離れて独り歩き
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Stark Mountain
    Posts
    5

    Default

    I've been here every-so-often, but no one says anything, and Idk how, but apparently i missed something in the CC. Anyways, I feel like I wanna kill someone. I just feel weirder than usual. She mocked me for my secret issue that I hid from everyone except her for a while, claimed i wuz too "immature." Apparently her new guy is awesome.

    ^ Thanks to Shade2000 ^
    New Attempt at a Team: ;715; ;666;

  11. #13836
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Great Wall of China
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude View Post
    I've been here every-so-often, but no one says anything, and Idk how, but apparently i missed something in the CC. Anyways, I feel like I wanna kill someone. I just feel weirder than usual. She mocked me for my secret issue that I hid from everyone except her for a while, claimed i wuz too "immature." Apparently her new guy is awesome.
    But I doubt he recites original poetry, non?
    By the way, I don't feel like googling it, what's a nuzlocke?
    Clauncher, Vivillon, Chespin... Here it comes!

  12. #13837
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude View Post
    I've been here every-so-often, but no one says anything, and Idk how, but apparently i missed something in the CC. Anyways, I feel like I wanna kill someone. I just feel weirder than usual. She mocked me for my secret issue that I hid from everyone except her for a while, claimed i wuz too "immature." Apparently her new guy is awesome.
    hmmm yeah
    that's a ***** ain't it
    happens to me sometimes...

  13. #13838
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Gliese 581-G
    Posts
    1,528

    Default

    Good to have you back Scorch!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wintendo View Post
    By the way, I don't feel like googling it, what's a nuzlocke?
    A runthrough where you can only catch the first pokemon you encounter on each route, and if any of your pokemon faints it's considered dead and you can't use it anymore.

  14. #13839
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Nuzlocke. Google it.

  15. #13840
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    Here's a link to the Challenge Thread
    and for a specific generation nuzlocke, go to the challenge section in the forums
    enjoy @Wintendo

  16. #13841
    Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude's Avatar
    Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude is offline 物語は既に神と悪魔の手を離れて独り歩き
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Stark Mountain
    Posts
    5

    Default

    @Wintendo: To be honest he might. Idk. She painted him up as such an awesome person cuz he calls her to check up on her and junk. She always tells me she cant talk on her cell, and I'm here twice as much. Also, just cuz he lets her have weed for her health when it isnt a permanant fix, even though he doesnt approve. I flat out told her no to start with, and then I said i didnt give a damn so long as I could have her around. Now she wont talk to me, and wont read this poem.

    ^ Thanks to Shade2000 ^
    New Attempt at a Team: ;715; ;666;

  17. #13842
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Fallen Far From the Sky
    Posts
    835

    Default

    @Scorch
    That's i feel most of the time ^^
    anyway, that's terrible, she's being a complete ___________.
    yeah.
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

  18. #13843
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Gliese 581-G
    Posts
    1,528

    Default

    Guise it's friday but I have a bunch of homework and I'm taking the SAT tomorrow.

    Sure is quiet here.

  19. #13844
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Great Wall of China
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    Guise it's friday but I have a bunch of homework and I'm taking the SAT tomorrow.

    Sure is quiet here.
    I believe you mean 'guys'.
    Clauncher, Vivillon, Chespin... Here it comes!

  20. #13845
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Gliese 581-G
    Posts
    1,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wintendo View Post
    I believe you mean 'guys'.
    ...yeah

    But I like the way Guise looks better

    Hi guys < Hi guise

  21. #13846
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Great Wall of China
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    ...yeah

    But I like the way Guise looks better

    Hi guys < Hi guise
    And I like the word 'confetti'. But what does it matter? Don't abuse English. It is your language, you should be able to speak it correctly, after all. And I ain't gonna take no stuff and nonsense 'bout how you can say wut you wanna.
    Clauncher, Vivillon, Chespin... Here it comes!

  22. #13847
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Gliese 581-G
    Posts
    1,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wintendo View Post
    And I like the word 'confetti'. But what does it matter? Don't abuse English. It is your language, you should be able to speak it correctly, after all. And I ain't gonna take no stuff and nonsense 'bout how you can say wut you wanna.
    Ahahahahahaha whatever dude. This actually made me laugh out loud

  23. #13848
    Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude's Avatar
    Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude is offline 物語は既に神と悪魔の手を離れて独り歩き
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Stark Mountain
    Posts
    5

    Default

    GUYS PEACE
    *shoots them both with tranq darts*

    ^ Thanks to Shade2000 ^
    New Attempt at a Team: ;715; ;666;

  24. #13849
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Fallen Far From the Sky
    Posts
    835

    Default

    *shoots tranq dart at scorch before he can shoot them*
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

  25. #13850
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Great Wall of China
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude View Post
    GUYS PEACE
    *shoots them both with tranq darts*
    *misses*

    HA.
    Clauncher, Vivillon, Chespin... Here it comes!

Page 554 of 914 FirstFirst ... 454504544550551552553554555556557558564604654 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •