View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

    6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

    4 40.00%
Page 558 of 919 FirstFirst ... 458508548554555556557558559560561562568608658 ... LastLast
Results 13,926 to 13,950 of 22970

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

  1. #13926
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Great Wall of China
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Icarus View Post
    pretty good
    this is my nu team i put together randomly

    Golurk @ Leftovers
    Trait: No Guard
    Shiny: Yes
    EVs: 168 Atk / 176 HP / 164 Spd
    Adamant Nature
    - DynamicPunch
    - Earthquake
    - Stone Edge
    - Stealth Rock

    Gardevoir (F) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Trace
    Shiny: Yes
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 HP / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature
    - Calm Mind
    - Psychic
    - Focus Blast
    - Shadow Ball

    Gorebyss (F) @ White Herb
    Trait: Swift Swim
    EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
    Timid Nature
    - Shell Smash
    - Surf
    - Ice Beam
    - Hidden Power [Grass]

    Miltank (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Scrappy
    EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 Atk
    Careful Nature
    - Heal Bell
    - Milk Drink
    - Seismic Toss
    - Thunder Wave

    Sawk (M) @ Choice Band
    Trait: Mold Breaker
    Shiny: Yes
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 Def
    Adamant Nature
    - Close Combat
    - Stone Edge
    - Earthquake
    - Ice Punch

    Raichu (M) @ Choice Scarf
    Trait: Lightningrod
    Shiny: Yes
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
    Modest Nature
    - Thunderbolt
    - Volt Switch
    - Focus Blast
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    Here goes:
    Golurk shouldn't be there. You should have a defensive core instead of Golurk, especially since it's not fully offensive. If you do run fully offensive, No Guard is worse than Iron Fist with Earthquake, Shadow Punch, Drain Punch and Ice Punch. I've used this before with max speed and a Scarf.
    I find Gardevoir to be far less useful than what people say in general. It's cool, but Life Orb is trumped by Scarf with Trick. And it gets Thunderbolt, which is more useful than Shadow Ball.
    Gorebyss and anything with Shell Smash would actually do better to have a Lum Berry attached. Everybody will try to poison or paralyze you and this prevents that. Trust me on this one.
    Why does your Miltank have 4 attack EVs? That's stupid. It's only attacking move has set damage regardless of whether your attack is 1 or 1000.
    If your Sawk is only going to have 269 speed, it should at least have Sturdy as its ability.
    Raichu is too weak to run Choice Scarf. It's attacks aren't powerful enough to make up for a sad 306 special attack.

    Your team synergy is good. No more than two pokemon share a single weakness, although you obviously need a physical and special wall, respectively. And, I looked at Smogon and found every one of your sets there. That's silly. Because everybody else does the same lame thing, you will be incredibly predictable. Run original, useful, surprising sets. Don't copy off of a webpage that users see thousands of times a day.
    Clauncher, Vivillon, Chespin... Here it comes!

  2. #13927
    Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude's Avatar
    Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude is offline 物語は既に神と悪魔の手を離れて独り歩き
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Stark Mountain
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Again, REALLY WOULD BE NICE THAT SOMEONE COULD HAVE TOLD ME CC WUZ STILL ON. I've been a lil too busy to check the threads, so I just told Kots that I am officially dropped out of the competition. Besides, I know nothing of these tiers that Smogon set on PO, so I have no real team.

    ^ Thanks to Shade2000 ^
    New Attempt at a Team: ;715; ;666;

  3. #13928
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    may hut chan khong,may chan khong,may hut che,may hut che,may chan khong che,may hut gia dinh,may chan khong gia dinh,chan khong de ban,chan khong de ban,chan khong thuc pham,may hut chan khong

    Máy indate mâm xoay
    Máy indate mâm xoay

    Máy indate mâm còn g?i theo cách khác l* máy in h?n s? d?ng trên chai l?.D?c thù c?a máy l* có th? in d?oc trên các b? m?t cong nhu chai ru?u ho?c chai

    Máy indate mâm xoay n*y có th? in v* th*ch h?p v?i các d?ng ch?t li?u nhu chai l?, bình nh?a, trên n?p chai, in th?i h?n s? d?ng, th?i h?n b?o h*nh mã v?ch v* d? án don gi?n, có th? in trên các ch?t li?u khác nhau nhu trên gi?y, trên thu? tinh, trên nh?a, in trên m?t cong ho?c l?i ho?c lõm, t?c d? nhanh, d?ng ch? m? quan, rõ r*ng.



    Thông s? ki thu?t máy in date mâm xoay:

    - T?c d? in : dùng di?n 20-60 l?n/phút; dùng tay: 20-40 l?n/phút
    - Di?n áp: 220V
    - Công su?t: 160W
    - K*ch thu?c : 305x305x380 mm
    - Tr?ng lu?ng máy : 15kg
    Máy indate mâm xoay
    Máy indate mâm xoay

    Máy indate mâm còn g?i theo cách khác l* máy in h?n s? d?ng trên chai l?.D?c thù c?a máy l* có th? in d?oc trên các b? m?t cong nhu chai ru?u ho?c chai

    Máy indate mâm xoay n*y có th? in v* th*ch h?p v?i các d?ng ch?t li?u nhu chai l?, bình nh?a, trên n?p chai, in th?i h?n s? d?ng, th?i h?n b?o h*nh mã v?ch v* d? án don gi?n, có th? in trên các ch?t li?u khác nhau nhu trên gi?y, trên thu? tinh, trên nh?a, in trên m?t cong ho?c l?i ho?c lõm, t?c d? nhanh, d?ng ch? m? quan, rõ r*ng.



    Thông s? ki thu?t máy in date mâm xoay:

    - T?c d? in : dùng di?n 20-60 l?n/phút; dùng tay: 20-40 l?n/phút
    - Di?n áp: 220V
    - Công su?t: 160W
    - K*ch thu?c : 305x305x380 mm
    - Tr?ng lu?ng máy : 15kg

  4. #13929
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kikake26 View Post
    may hut chan khong,may chan khong,may hut che,may hut che,may chan khong che,may hut gia dinh,may chan khong gia dinh,chan khong de ban,chan khong de ban,chan khong thuc pham,may hut chan khong

    Máy indate mâm xoay
    Máy indate mâm xoay

    Máy indate mâm còn g?i theo cách khác l* máy in h?n s? d?ng trên chai l?.D?c thù c?a máy l* có th? in d?oc trên các b? m?t cong nhu chai ru?u ho?c chai

    Máy indate mâm xoay n*y có th? in v* th*ch h?p v?i các d?ng ch?t li?u nhu chai l?, bình nh?a, trên n?p chai, in th?i h?n s? d?ng, th?i h?n b?o h*nh mã v?ch v* d? án don gi?n, có th? in trên các ch?t li?u khác nhau nhu trên gi?y, trên thu? tinh, trên nh?a, in trên m?t cong ho?c l?i ho?c lõm, t?c d? nhanh, d?ng ch? m? quan, rõ r*ng.



    Thông s? ki thu?t máy in date mâm xoay:

    - T?c d? in : dùng di?n 20-60 l?n/phút; dùng tay: 20-40 l?n/phút
    - Di?n áp: 220V
    - Công su?t: 160W
    - K*ch thu?c : 305x305x380 mm
    - Tr?ng lu?ng máy : 15kg
    Máy indate mâm xoay
    Máy indate mâm xoay

    Máy indate mâm còn g?i theo cách khác l* máy in h?n s? d?ng trên chai l?.D?c thù c?a máy l* có th? in d?oc trên các b? m?t cong nhu chai ru?u ho?c chai

    Máy indate mâm xoay n*y có th? in v* th*ch h?p v?i các d?ng ch?t li?u nhu chai l?, bình nh?a, trên n?p chai, in th?i h?n s? d?ng, th?i h?n b?o h*nh mã v?ch v* d? án don gi?n, có th? in trên các ch?t li?u khác nhau nhu trên gi?y, trên thu? tinh, trên nh?a, in trên m?t cong ho?c l?i ho?c lõm, t?c d? nhanh, d?ng ch? m? quan, rõ r*ng.



    Thông s? ki thu?t máy in date mâm xoay:

    - T?c d? in : dùng di?n 20-60 l?n/phút; dùng tay: 20-40 l?n/phút
    - Di?n áp: 220V
    - Công su?t: 160W
    - K*ch thu?c : 305x305x380 mm
    - Tr?ng lu?ng máy : 15kg
    what are you saying D:

  5. #13930
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kikake26 View Post
    may hut chan khong,may chan khong,may hut che,may hut che,may chan khong che,may hut gia dinh,may chan khong gia dinh,chan khong de ban,chan khong de ban,chan khong thuc pham,may hut chan khong

    Máy indate mâm xoay
    Máy indate mâm xoay

    Máy indate mâm còn g?i theo cách khác l* máy in h?n s? d?ng trên chai l?.D?c thù c?a máy l* có th? in d?oc trên các b? m?t cong nhu chai ru?u ho?c chai

    Máy indate mâm xoay n*y có th? in v* th*ch h?p v?i các d?ng ch?t li?u nhu chai l?, bình nh?a, trên n?p chai, in th?i h?n s? d?ng, th?i h?n b?o h*nh mã v?ch v* d? án don gi?n, có th? in trên các ch?t li?u khác nhau nhu trên gi?y, trên thu? tinh, trên nh?a, in trên m?t cong ho?c l?i ho?c lõm, t?c d? nhanh, d?ng ch? m? quan, rõ r*ng.



    Thông s? ki thu?t máy in date mâm xoay:

    - T?c d? in : dùng di?n 20-60 l?n/phút; dùng tay: 20-40 l?n/phút
    - Di?n áp: 220V
    - Công su?t: 160W
    - K*ch thu?c : 305x305x380 mm
    - Tr?ng lu?ng máy : 15kg
    Máy indate mâm xoay
    Máy indate mâm xoay

    Máy indate mâm còn g?i theo cách khác l* máy in h?n s? d?ng trên chai l?.D?c thù c?a máy l* có th? in d?oc trên các b? m?t cong nhu chai ru?u ho?c chai

    Máy indate mâm xoay n*y có th? in v* th*ch h?p v?i các d?ng ch?t li?u nhu chai l?, bình nh?a, trên n?p chai, in th?i h?n s? d?ng, th?i h?n b?o h*nh mã v?ch v* d? án don gi?n, có th? in trên các ch?t li?u khác nhau nhu trên gi?y, trên thu? tinh, trên nh?a, in trên m?t cong ho?c l?i ho?c lõm, t?c d? nhanh, d?ng ch? m? quan, rõ r*ng.



    Thông s? ki thu?t máy in date mâm xoay:

    - T?c d? in : dùng di?n 20-60 l?n/phút; dùng tay: 20-40 l?n/phút
    - Di?n áp: 220V
    - Công su?t: 160W
    - K*ch thu?c : 305x305x380 mm
    - Tr?ng lu?ng máy : 15kg

    lol....wat?

  6. #13931
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bleuumbreon View Post
    lol....wat?
    trust me i have no idea

  7. #13932
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    trust me i have no idea
    i've seen it a couple of times before on this site...same user....and almost same post..!!
    isn't serebii supose to ban such users?

  8. #13933
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bleuumbreon View Post
    i've seen it a couple of times before on this site...same user....and almost same post..!!
    isn't serebii supose to ban such users?
    that's what i'm thinking...
    maybe it's a spam bot

  9. #13934
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wherever I want to be.
    Posts
    514

    Default

    Yes, I don't get what he's saying.

    WE HAVE SNOW! Hell yes! This is great, as I have an inset day on Thursday. So I'd get 2 days off with tomorrow cancelled to snow.

    And I can't decide on a team for Platinum. Starterwise, it's between Turtwig and Piplup. If I went Piplup, I'd need a Gardenia counter, which would be a permenant member. I've used Starly before, but I'd use it again maybe as I haven't played the game in a while. I kind of like Luxray and Gallade as team members, but again maybe not.

    HELP PLEASE!

  10. #13935
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    Yes, I don't get what he's saying.

    WE HAVE SNOW! Hell yes! This is great, as I have an inset day on Thursday. So I'd get 2 days off with tomorrow cancelled to snow.

    And I can't decide on a team for Platinum. Starterwise, it's between Turtwig and Piplup. If I went Piplup, I'd need a Gardenia counter, which would be a permenant member. I've used Starly before, but I'd use it again maybe as I haven't played the game in a while. I kind of like Luxray and Gallade as team members, but again maybe not.

    HELP PLEASE!
    use turtwig
    flat out best starter and is so much fun with synthesis, wood hammer, leech seed, and stealth rock

  11. #13936
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wherever I want to be.
    Posts
    514

    Default

    This is in game you know.

  12. #13937
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    that's true
    but you can still run that ingame
    if not then you could still do wood hammer, synthesis, earthquake, and leech seed
    i used that in platinum

  13. #13938
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wherever I want to be.
    Posts
    514

    Default

    Maybe. I prefer Empoleon, but Gardenia makes the game an *** to find a team member to beat her gym.

  14. #13939
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    get turtwig :3
    then get a zubat (i think you can get then earlier on?)

  15. #13940
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wherever I want to be.
    Posts
    514

    Default

    Yep, in some cave. And I don't want to use Zubat. Doesn't seem right to me.

  16. #13941
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    really? i love crobat

  17. #13942
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wherever I want to be.
    Posts
    514

    Default

    I like Crobat in general, just not for a Platinum runthrough.

  18. #13943
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    then get a combee
    vespiquen is a fun wall

  19. #13944
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wherever I want to be.
    Posts
    514

    Default

    Used it. Didn't really like it.

  20. #13945
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    aw man
    starly

  21. #13946
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wherever I want to be.
    Posts
    514

    Default

    Starly. It's the only option... If I'm using Starly then I'm using Piplup. There we go. I can make my team now. Thanks!

  22. #13947
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    no problem
    though you should have used turtwig :P

  23. #13948
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wherever I want to be.
    Posts
    514

    Default

    Maybe. I'm playing the game with a friend, and they're using Turtwig.

  24. #13949
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    oh i never thought of that O_o
    carry on

  25. #13950
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wherever I want to be.
    Posts
    514

    Default

    Will do. You now know 2 members of my team. The rest will be a suprise.

Page 558 of 919 FirstFirst ... 458508548554555556557558559560561562568608658 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •