View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 583 of 858 FirstFirst ... 483533573579580581582583584585586587593633683 ... LastLast
Results 14,551 to 14,575 of 21440

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

I'm confused. I don't think I'll do this. I don't think I can anyway.

We shall see.

Togetic is actually pretty powerful. I forgot that.

What I mean is that if we buy the Pokemon in the auction, we have to be able to get them in the game.
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

Wow, guys I'm back... What have I missed? I see all this stuff about 3rd gen which is my favorite considering it was the generation I began playing pokemon with... Anyway, can someone fill me in?
    Pokemon trainer, beating one trainer a day

The Hoenn Triagnle status:
    BP: 100

Made by Shade2000

I know. But I like to not worry about what I catch.

My internet is fixed, so I don't have to worry so much about my log on times. So that means more battling and things. Icarus, I will battle you. Soon.

Where can I find a Shiny Stone in Platinum before Iron Island? I need one to evolve my Togetic. I also need help planning my team. I will be using Togekiss and Magnezone on my Pt team.

Beep...beep...beep. Beginning "filling in" command...

We are discussing Gen III because I'm getting Emerald from Amazon in the next week or two and we might do a clan playthrough or something.

Beep...beep...beep. Ending "filling in" command...
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    We are discussing Gen III because I'm getting Emerald from Amazon in the next week or two and we might do a clan playthrough or something.
    Oh sweet! I've been looking into buying a pokemon Emerald to help complete my pokedex on Sapphire but I have no money The playthrough sounds great, I'd love to take part even though I'd have to start a new game on ruby but that's no biggie.
    Pokemon trainer, beating one trainer a day

The Hoenn Triagnle status:
    BP: 100

Made by Shade2000

I love 5th gen though...

5th GEN FANBOY!!! //shot to death by genwunners

Anyway, what playthrough are we doing?:3 just curios
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by pokemon996 View Post
    Oh sweet! I've been looking into buying a pokemon Emerald to help complete my pokedex on Sapphire but I have no money The playthrough sounds great, I'd love to take part even though I'd have to start a new game on ruby but that's no biggie.
    Yeah sounds great. If the Gen III PLAYTHROUGH ever happens you'll be on the list.

I'm so pissed. My track meet got cancelled bcos it's thundering and lightning worse than I've ever seen it before. Literally the house is shaking. I like thunder so it's all good. Haha.

Update on my search for a Emerald team:

So far...Sceptile, Swellow, and Glalie. I don't know who else. I'm considering Flygon, Manectric, or even Bannette.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

I used a Banette in my last run and it was actually quite decent. Great speed and decent attack, plus it knows Curse for stalling when I need to.

So Skyler...what do you think of this as my team:

Sceptile/Swellow/Manectric/Sharpedo/Glalie/Flygon

Any suggestions for additions/deletions/hints?

Nope. You cannot perfect perfection.

I love Gen V. White was, no joke, my first game. Years ago, I had watched my older bro play FireRed. Then I saw my little sis play Crystal. Then I saw my friend play Emerald, so I borrowed it for a few weeks and beat the game. Then my bro played Platinum. Then BW was announced. Then I moved. Then I got White.

...Then I sold it to buy a bookshelf. I needed that bookshelf, and I hadn't played White in a while.
    Clauncher, Vivillon, Chespin... Here it comes!

Looks good. Except that Glalie isn't obtainable until late in the game, and Electrike is the most awful thing to train you will ever see.

Well I know goalie isn't available until later but it means it'll be easier to train the rest. And y about electrike?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    Looks good. Except that Glalie isn't obtainable until late in the game, and Electrike is the most awful thing to train you will ever see.
    You should try training that electrike in a 5th gen game, the exp system is all messed up in that game. And if you hate training electrike why didn't you go for magneton instead? They're better and they're not far from where you find electrike
    I claim Leafeon, Hydreigon & Volcarona!

Spoiler:

*facepalm* xerneas. This is a third gen run through.
    All these posts overnight. Can you guys at least post between 7:00 am GMT and 10:00pm GMT? I mean seriously.

Guy what day it is again? April the 11! Happy birthday to my soul silver Pokemon! Three years old today!!!!!!
    doesnt seem like too long ago I was telling you about their birthday last year....

Electrike is a pain to train. Quick Attack does next to nothing on a special attacker. But Manectric is cool.

I won't be playing the playthrough. I'm busy with Platinum, W2 and Black, and my DS is broken (both of them). My DSi is lost, so only my 3DS XL works. So yeah.

But anyway, I've just OHKO'd Roarks gym with my Togetic. Water Pulse and Shadow Ball are amazing. Gardenia is doomed with my Aerial Ace. I do need a second Pokemon soon though.

Now I can go somewhat into detail with my Skyrim character. I know I'll be level 63 at the end, due to perk choices. I know my weapon of choice is the Scimitar. I've been reading a book, and the main character's weapon is the scimitar. Like me. The idea is a Vampire Rogue (or a bit of all 3- Mage / Warrior / Thief) that uses Frost Magic (Destruction) to weaken enemies from afar, and when they get close enough I unleash a Sword + Shield attack to defeat them. Restoration gives me Magicka Regen, and heals my Health and Stamina. I could use Light Armor more to get Wind Walker perk, but I'm not sure.

I'm looking for Heart Scales on Platinum.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 11th April 2013 at 9:17 AM.

Oh well. Electrike can't be that bad. I'm gonna go for it!

That's the spirit! I'm going to play some Platinum for a bit.

I can't play anything, my dad decided to take me to his office for the morning .-.

I'm confused about what playthrough we're going to do. I probably won't be able to do a 3rd gen one because 1) my Emerald is a fake so sometimes the save file randomly deletes and 2) I'm not sure where my DS lite (the only console that I can play Emerald on) is. I'm okay if you decide to do it without me
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

It'll be started in 2 weeks I think. I don't know. I wonder how long it'll last before we skip to something else...

Urrrgh! I am the stupidest person. I won't be doing this run through either. My emerald is fake and my mum lost my ds lite. Anyway Hudsonn your emerald is probably fake.

Am I the only person who ships silver and green together? I've looked on SPPf and google but nothing..... Hm

What do you mean by 'ships silver and green together'? Clueless here.

I'm probably going to make a new wifi team. Not sure what tier though. And the game may be fake. Don't put your hopes down though! If it doesn't save properly, does that make the game fake?

I need to do a proper runthrough where I can put my team in my signature. Maybe my Platinum one...

Shipping. So I ship them. You know what shipping is right? But yeah silver from with green (the guy one). So I put them in a couple.

OH! Now I get it. I've heard of shipping- it was the Green/Silver thing I didn't get. And no one ships them because they aren't really noticeable in the Anime. Manga stuff (it is Manga, right? Or is it Manga?) the characters aren't overly seen, so they aren't shipped. Coming from someone who didn't get this 5 minutes ago, this is utter ********.

Page 583 of 858 FirstFirst ... 483533573579580581582583584585586587593633683 ... LastLast