View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 586 of 860 FirstFirst ... 486536576582583584585586587588589590596636686 ... LastLast
Results 14,626 to 14,650 of 21480

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

Quote Originally Posted by Roseheart95 View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was confirmed that they're going to, though.

Also, my opponent in a tourney said to meet him on the Aces League chat on PO, but I can't find it. I've looked at the channels under the main server, but it's not there, and it's not a server in itself. I'm kind of new to PO, so could somebody help me out? Am I missing something obvious, or is it actually hard to find?
    I'm sorry Roseheart but I dont know about the Aces Leagure either lol. You can get in contact with him again though. Maybe ask him to join the official PO server?
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Hudsonn, maybe a Garvenior (I have noooo idea how to spell it) and an Azumarill. Actually not Azumarill, it sucks, but Marill (and Azumarill by extension) is the first water type that you find, so you could use it as a substitute until you find something better.

Just watched Kyurem and the Sword of Justice. It's the same as all of the other Pokemon films, but I couldn't look away for one reason: PONY!!!!!!!!!!!

Heh.
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    I'm sorry Roseheart but I dont know about the Aces Leagure either lol. You can get in contact with him again though. Maybe ask him to join the official PO server?
    Never mind, it was just me being dense... it was a chat room he sent me the link to a while back and I forgot ^^;

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Quote Originally Posted by Ponymon View Post
    Hudsonn, maybe a Garvenior (I have noooo idea how to spell it) and an Azumarill. Actually not Azumarill, it sucks, but Marill (and Azumarill by extension) is the first water type that you find, so you could use it as a substitute until you find something better.

Just watched Kyurem and the Sword of Justice. It's the same as all of the other Pokemon films, but I couldn't look away for one reason: PONY!!!!!!!!!!!

Heh.
    Haha, oh Norns. Are you changing your name back to Norns now that the name change is on?
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

I'm not sure, Norns sounds noobish to me, but I prefer being called Norns than being called Ponymon. But then, Ponymon sums up what I like, and it's also the username that I use for most things at the moment. What do you think?

Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    Haha, oh Norns. Are you changing your name back to Norns now that the name change is on?
    Where is the name change thread?
    Latest Shiny!

Found: Route 12
    Method: Chain Fishing
    Date of Catch: 2/14/14
    Currently Hunting: Eevee, Ekans, Skourpi
    Total Shinies: 10

3DS FC: 5429-6844-5288
    Ice FS: Bergmite, Spheal and Lapras

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    Sorry for the double post by has anyone used a Hariyama in RSE? I want to know of its worth it since it has a horrid move pool in GenIII
    I couldn't use him. He just looked so stupid. Not to mention they annoyed the crap out of me in victory road with fakeout, body slam and smellingsalt
    I claim Leafeon, Hydreigon & Volcarona!

Spoiler:

Haha. Maybe I wont use him after all. And the name change thread is in the Newbie Lounge.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

what happened to hudsonn? please say its not perm

732 pages! Wow, ive missed a lot!
    What happened to Hudson?!
    Some say that imagination is a portal to a different realm. I say that if so, I'm already there.

whoa hudsonn....either way we aren't allowed to discuss a members banning it's against the rules...
    he should be back soon i don't think he did anything wrong possibly just sig strikes

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

he says hes fine and will be back soon, anyway, hows everyone doing? my team was completely scrapped for HG, now i have:

Feraligatr
    Gengar
    Arcanine
    Primeape
    Tauros
    Dragonite

really excited for this team. its very physical based though. ill use special Dragonite, and gengar and mixed arcanine sets to balance it out

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Eevee View Post
    he says hes fine and will be back soon, anyway, hows everyone doing? my team was completely scrapped for HG, now i have:

Feraligatr
    Gengar
    Arcanine
    Primeape
    Tauros
    Dragonite

really excited for this team. its very physical based though. ill use special Dragonite, and gengar and mixed arcanine sets to balance it out
    i like it
    are you gunna breed your feraligatr to get dragon dance for him?

Ask me stupid stuff

Ehh i just used SD on gator

Anyway just finished my first round of anime style battling! Yay!!!!
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

Sorry for the long break guys, I was at my cousins. Taking mercy on her in battle.
    I am still in a like hour long battle with koga's swalot on soul silver. I only have empoleon and swalot keeps using pain split and its used amnesia so many times and my only physical attack is rock climb which is out of pp!!!!

Good morning everyone! Sorry for my long absence, I needed a break from Pokémon after another ruinous tournament and lack of time due to my work.

Are there any important news? Besides the return of the almighty Mewtwo :P

Spoiler:- Friend Code and Safari Info:

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Total Ranked Double Battle Record: W47 L20
    Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W56 L20

*Credit to Astral Shadow from The Under for the userbar*

Hey, someone in my timezone. Hi!

And, tell us how that goes, Shade! Welcome back (don't know if I'm late or not...)

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Icarus View Post
    Ehh i just used SD on gator

Anyway just finished my first round of anime style battling! Yay!!!!
    KFJSLDKJFKLSFJDKFJDLS ITS ON WTFFF I HAVE TO BATTTLEE!
    I actually want to create a Wi-Fi VGC team, as I have never tried it before. Does anyone know a helpful link to EV training and such?
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

I'm not sure, Norns sounds noobish to me, but I prefer being called Norns than being called Ponymon. But then, Ponymon sums up what I like, and it's also the username that I use for most things at the moment. What do you think?
    Jeez, Miror gave me an infraction for replying to Hudsonn's question. Maybe Hudsonn got an infraction for spamming too, and the points from that infraction added up with other infraction points and he got a ban. Really, Miror?

I'm still hopelessly stuck in Black 2. All but one (a Gigliath, they're impossible to train) of my team is above lv. 60, but I still can't beat Iris. I even replaced my Stoutland that was really low levelled compared to the rest of my team with a Mamoswine, but I just CAN'T BEAT IRIS!!!

EDIT: Just noticed that Snivy was banned too! I have a bad feeling about this...
    Last edited by Ponymon; 14th April 2013 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    KFJSLDKJFKLSFJDKFJDLS ITS ON WTFFF I HAVE TO BATTTLEE!
    I actually want to create a Wi-Fi VGC team, as I have never tried it before. Does anyone know a helpful link to EV training and such?
    I find this immensely helpful: http://nuggetbridge.com/breeding/ev-...ack-2-white-2/

And Norns, are you using X-items? If you have loads of healing items, then just spam the defensive ones first (with Mammoswine), until the attacks do pretty much nothing, then go for speed and attack and dire hits. Of course, it's a pretty cheap method (not in terms of money, though)

My Animelist

I don't like using X-items, but I'll give that method a try, thanks!

im not going with EV training or any advanced breeding for my ingame team, but when i start making themed teams (which i do alot), i will be EV training and breeding for moves. like my first ev trained pokemon was dragonite ( i was still quite noobish at that point), i just trained on heracross and a speed pokemon (i forgot) for like a day each so i knew i have 255 and 255 in each. i had Dragon Dance, Outrage, Roost and Earthquake. i felt proud of her :')

Mine was Gyarados... It was pretty unbeatable, actually, but it has a Smogon set, so...

My Animelist

I don't like using X-items, but I'll give that method a try, thanks!
    macho brace all the way
    it makes EV training go by so fast

Ask me stupid stuff

Power items n'pokerus make it go even faster ^^
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

Page 586 of 860 FirstFirst ... 486536576582583584585586587588589590596636686 ... LastLast